{'en': 'Insulin and gym', 'es': 'Insulina y gimnasio'} Image

Insulin and gym

_Tacker_'s profile photo   07/17/2022 3:10 p.m.

Finally, a few months ago I decided to go to the gym, like every diabetic toile every day is a world, one day I get up with 110 and at half an hour I have 220 as another I wake up with 190 and after breakfast 80 ......

Anyway, my experience is being very good in the gym, my health has improved and my need for insulin has diminished.

Before being officially diagnosed as DM1, he had lost a lot of muscle mass and weight in general.
With insulin, good walks and food change, he had recovered a lot of physical form and also a few more kilos.

I have been almost three months and I have ever had to put a bolus to correct a little in the gym, and the faces have been most disparate.Incidentally, I don't care, because I have assumed that it is my health and is above curious side faces.

More than one thinks that I get steroids and that the sensor is some patch to quit or go to know.
What has caught my attention is when someone approaches you asks anything meaningless and when you think you have caught some confidence, it goes and tells you you could sell me or give some fast and slow insulin .......

People without diabetes who want to put insulin for some reason that I did not know and that out of curiosity I investigated.It seems that some, insulin along with needle gymnast and supplement products, serves to give them more strength and improve results.

So I thought, I must be damaged, I have a normal strength and my muscle mass grows very normal and quiet ..... it must be that it did not take other things from the muscular world.

I do not know you who go to the gym or have bodybuilding friends if something similar has happened to you that they ask for insulin.
The fact that they look straight or badly in the click I think that everyone once, even one day that put me insulin in the bus on the way to Atocha, a woman approached me and tells me that I am not ashamed and that they should put me in thejail.I am one of those who answer and I did so ..... at the end.

Another diabetic girl of my gym have also asked for insulin, it is curious that a substance that has meant freedom and life for me, for others it is a way of becoming bigger .....

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/17/2022 3:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, very rare things happen, I never happen to me, I don't have to click on people, nobody cares about my illness, but not for what they say, if not, because when I want to urinate I go to the bathroom andNO ORINO IN THE STREET

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
07/17/2022 6:55 p.m.

Ah and not clicking in public is not shame, but a minimum of respect for other people !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
07/17/2022 6:58 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
ah and not clicking in public is not shame, but a minimum of respect for other people !!

I think I have not understood you well, do you think that if one is pricking insulin in public is it no longer having a minimum of respect for others?

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
07/18/2022 6:52 a.m.

@_Tacker_ I answer your question,

Insulin is an anabolic hormone, hence some understanding asks you .....

On the other hand we inject ourselves insulin exogenously what we do not create endogenous so we are not as Hulk we are only trying to match normal functioning, nothing extra that does not contribute any plus.

On the other hand that you click in public is a personal decision, since I was little my mother always told me to do it on WC and of the custom I continue to do it but I also understand that anyone who does not know what it is then looks .... just as we get our attention to another 1231412 things in the day and we look.

I also understand that if we all did that more normally, people would know what it is and not have branded you from Yonki or go to know ... that lady.

Greetings,

marine's profile photo
marine
07/18/2022 8:53 a.m.

Insulin is as they say a growth hormone and muscle generation.It generates fat and facilitates muscle growth by protein synthesis.That is why the mindless ones can ask for muscle growth and intramuscular fat accumulation, and then get anabolizing golds ...... peeled monkeys.I do not know it happens to you to give them anything, they are so fools that a hypo and ......

Alerr's profile photo
Alerr
07/18/2022 9:34 a.m.

Andrespmat said:
ah and not clicking in public is not shame, but a minimum of respect for other people !!

It has been one of the strongest comments that it seems that being diabetic we are betting and we have to hide in caves .......

To the prinipio of starting with insulin I did the glucose tests and punctured me insulin away from the people they will say, but after a month I took the glucose and put me insulin wherever it was necessary, with total naturalness.

I have nothing to hide with respect to my illness, and people have a lot to learn.Even medical staff still believes that diabetes is for eating sweets and being obese.
I've been diagnosed with DM1 for about fifteen months and I have found people of all kinds when I do the glucose or put insulin, and like people do not ask permission to smoke, drink, take off their snacks or scratch their ....... I do not see normal for a diabetic to hide, and neither do I see normal to compare it with your needs.I would expect it from an old loss old man, but not a diabetic.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/18/2022 3:42 p.m.

Thanks for the comments, some quite surprising for me.
I know that insulin uses some for the issue of muscle growth, as it is logical, nor does it happen to me to give or sell insulin to anyone.
I see it a saved by the danger of insulin a person in healthy quotes, in addition as I have investigated, they do it by eye, without measuring the glucose before even.

In the case of measuring glucose in the gym and needing a bolus, I do it naturally next to the box office, which is where I keep the glucometer of strips and insulin.

I am not going to hide in an unclean toilet, or in a disabled toilet, as I did the first days, for which they will say.

I always have a minute to explain to those who are curious what I do and why.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/18/2022 3:53 p.m.

marine said:
@_ tacker_ I answer your question,

Insulin is an anabolic hormone, hence some understanding asks you .....

On the other hand we inject ourselves insulin exogenously what we do not create endogenous so we are not as Hulk we are only trying to match normal functioning, nothing extra that does not contribute any plus.

On the other hand that you click in public is a personal decision, since I was little my mother always told me to do it on WC and of the custom I continue to do it but I also understand that anyone who does not know what it is then looks .... just as we get our attention to another 1231412 things in the day and we look.

I also understand that if we all did that more normally, people would know what it is and not have branded you from Yonki or go to know ... that lady.

Greetings,

Today I told a girl in the gym to see her sensor ,.Are you diabetic?He replied yes, but don't tell anyone, I don't want them to treat me as in Mexico ........
Apparently at the University of Mexico, those who knew that insulin was treated as a contagious stagf.

Thanks for the data and for saying how you have been with the given education since childhood.

I have had to put insulin many times away from home and shortYonki.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/18/2022 4:06 p.m.

_ tacker _ said:
Thank you for the comments, some quite surprising for me.
I know that insulin uses some for the issue of muscle growth, as it is logical, nor does it happen to me to give or sell insulin to anyone.
I see it a saved by the danger of insulin a person in healthy quotes, in addition as I have investigated, they do it by eye, without measuring the glucose before even.

In the case of measuring glucose in the gym and needing a bolus, I do it naturally next to the box office, which is where I keep the glucometer of strips and insulin.

I am not going to hide in an unclean toilet, or in a disabled toilet, as I did the first days, for which they will say.

I always have a minute to explain to those who are curious what I do and why.

The truth is that in the end put insulin is to apply a medical treatment.I don't think anyone hides to take a pill, because this is still the same.Only people's yuyu changes to needles, but come on, it's a matter of not looking.
I punish myself with people but in general they do not see me.When they are talking to each other, as I get the fast in my arm I put it on and not find out.Maybe I move away a bit but it is true that we have no obligation to go to an unclean bath.I don't think it is any disrespect, the truth.Worse and more disgusting things do people and we have to endure.This is for health.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/18/2022 4:12 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Andrespmat said:

I know that it is difficult to understand comments here, but not clicking insulin out of respect for others ,,,,,

Then we carry it badly with living with what others do not see offensive, never that I know I have done something intentionally to offend anyone, but perhaps it bothers others that it does not cover my shaved head, that wears knob, sunglasses always, bandit, normal clothes, etc ...
The same one day can be some of this forum and we see that what seems strange for some, spoken is not so.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/18/2022 4:18 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
Well, very rare things happen, I in particular never happen to me, neither does it cool to click on people, nobody cares my illness, but not for what they say, ifNo, because when I feel like urinating I go to the bathroom and I don't urinate on the street

It has happened to me several times and I think everything has been following the thread of the first one that I wonder after seeing me click on the box office.I think it's colleague of others who asked me.
I do not see comparable to need insulin or even glucose, with urinating or peanuting.The first thing is something natural for any diabetic that is not afraid they will say and wants to know that it is normal such as taking a pill for pain.
By common sense you are not going to do your physiological needs anywhere, but I still do not see a glucose test, or put insulin to release an extra not necessary or shit.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/18/2022 4:27 p.m.

I am trying to normalize from the beginning, I do not publish that I am going to click, but I don't hide either.Some partner at work has come to tell me something and when he has seen me he has left a shotgun (there are 2 with phobia to the needles) and they tell me that "they do not know how I can do it," my answer: "Because I have no choice, but I am dying ... "What comments have, or to go for pleasure !!! hahahaha

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/23/2022 12:44 p.m.

Cassie said:
I am trying to normalize from the beginning, I do not publish that I am going to click, but I don't hide either.Some partner at work has come to tell me something and when he has seen me he has left a shotgun (there are 2 with phobia to the needles) and they tell me that "they do not know how I can do it," my answer: "Because I have no choice, but I die ... "What comments have, nor to be for pleasure !!!

The issue of needles is curious in my case, I hate that they click me and hate me in a way that they approach with sharp things.

A few years ago I suffered an outrage and I was semi -unconscious, a nurse from the ambulance approached to put an injection, and I saw the needle I don't know what I imagined, that I punch him, notkened and parked three dental pieces.

I had to get used to the needles.I disconnect and put the flag.

A. The time to put insulin I do not hide, although I do not do as the minister who says that you have to say the rule and that a compress is going to be put.
I put the insulin naturally, so much that sometimes the people who accompany me and that they know that I use it comes to ask me if I put it on, when there was time of it.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/23/2022 2:48 p.m.

Insulin if used by old school bodybuilders, I know it was administered by physical preparators and especially to eat more and gain faster weight ...... I don't know what to think I understand what their work is and thatThey did with people understood but with the years you have to see them

titimartinez's profile photo
titimartinez
07/24/2022 8:22 p.m.

Titimartinez said:
Insulin if used by old school bodybuilders, I know you were administered by physical trainers and especially to eat more and gain faster weight .....I know that I understand that it is their work and that they did it with people understood but over the years you have to see them

I have been investigating a lot, and Arnold's generation gave insulin in volume times, some of them took an invoice with severe hypos and with the years go to know.
I am one of those who believe that steroids are a very complex issue, it should be legalized under control or not ...No triggers or similar.
I reach 104 kilos marked based on training every day and eat very well.
Thanks to your experience I learn day by day about all diabetes aspects

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/24/2022 9:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.