{'en': 'Swimming group', 'es': 'Grupo de natación'} Image

Swimming group

Belinda's profile photo   07/17/2022 6:14 p.m.

peace said:
hello!I love swimming, but I'm very afraid to get into the pool, ... there are times that I have done it and the sensor has gone crazy ... I don't know what I can eat because the sugar goes down a lot, I can enterWith 180 and swim 10 min.And go down to 90, do anyone know what I can eat before?I am new to this and I don't have much idea

You have to try.Try to be high before swimming, or to the bad ones of Tomas a boat juice or something that raises you fast.Tb depends on the intensity that you go ... I don't get much down but TB is that I have been swimming for years and doing sports ... I don't know, you have to try in different situations.Swimming the truth has not produced any important drop, at most some slight descent at the end but for that I always carry several things in my backpack

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
08/23/2022 2:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I will generally swim just before eating, when the breakfast bolus is already history.What I do is check my glucose between half an hour and an hour before.If I'm around 200, I wait for a while and about 2 portions of slow carbohydrates.If I am less than 150, I eat one more ration, and when I am on my way I zampo a banana.With this I usually be in optimal conditions (around 90) after having swam 1000 m.

Sometimes I'm going to swim Just after breakfast, and then I also about 2 or 3 extra portions, and banana just when you return to the locker room.

Whenever I have given me hypoglycemia, I have noticed it, so you should not fear for that part, as long as you have a juice by hand.

12mas37's profile photo
12mas37
08/23/2022 5:14 p.m.

Hello.I do what they have called intermittent fasting and Low Carb diet.I swim in open waters and I do not consider it crazy.It is to know how the body responds to not breakfast swim at 15h and that if before putting I take two pieces of fruit in addition to another piece during training.The swimming has something good at least for me, I can get to swim in 200mg/L and go down to 70 in 30min.I never put myself with active fast insulin.My problem is cramps.I am Travesera and I have coincided with more DT1 in open sea crossings

Alerr's profile photo
Alerr
08/23/2022 9:35 p.m.

Thank you very much for all the tips, you have helped me a lot.I will try ... I'll tell you

paz's profile photo
paz
08/26/2022 2:07 p.m.

Hello, good morning, I have been reading you, because I am desperate, I have signed up for swimming and the sensor is driving me crazy, I've already carried two sensors taken away and the last one with the bracelet on.I do not do much, I go 3 days a week, an hour and there is no remedy.I need you to advise me to solve this that happens to me.I put it in my arms and they don't endure anything.Please help, since being a beginner in this swimming, I am a little scared and I would like to have control, without taking off.Thank you very much in advance.

Silent1280's profile photo
Silent1280
05/14/2024 10:54 a.m.

Hello, I am using the Paths My Sweet Stutch.You can buy it on Amazon.The 14 days of the sensor normally endure me.To the bad I have to put another patch because the patch has taken a little detached but the sensor never.I swim daily and I endure great.Make sure the area is very dry where you put the sensor.Let's see if you are doing well.🥰🥰

Belinda's profile photo
Belinda
05/14/2024 12:14 p.m.

I just asked them, to see how I am doing, that as Abbot's still continues, they will send me a little away 😅.Thank you very much !!I will be commenting

Silent1280
05/14/2024 6:04 p.m.

Belinda said:
Hello, I am using the patches My Sweet Stutch.You can buy it on Amazon.The 14 days of the sensor normally endure me.To the bad I have to put another patch because the patch has taken a little detached but the sensor never.I swim daily and I endure great.Make sure the area is very dry where you put the sensor.Let's see if you are doing well.🥰🥰

I use those same.What I do not like is that they also have an adhesive in the center, but putting a piece of gauze or with a protector for the free (long ago they put the link in a thread ... From here, you have more models: https: //www.etsy.com/es/search?q=covers%20Freestyle%20libre%202& ;ref=search_bar) to prevent me if I have to change it takes the sensor (hit very well).
Now I am going to ask for the bracelet, for the summer I can go better because I do not irritate my skin so much and I put it when there may be risk (when I leave home, beach, pool ...).I have one, but the plastic is rigid and hurts me, this for what I have seen is not rigid.I will tell you.

cgs's profile photo
cgs
05/14/2024 9:40 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Great the page, for the moment I will try the My Sweet Stitch, along with the bracelet that I have, to see if there is luck and so I go more safely to swim, than being a beginner, I am a little matched.I already tell you next week.Thanks to everyone, super happy, of having found this forum🥰🤩

Silent1280
05/16/2024 1:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.