{'en': 'Toujeonightmare', 'es': 'Toujeo. pesadilla'} Image

Toujeonightmare

ignaciolorenzo's profile photo   05/04/2022 10:09 p.m.

Good night.

I've been diabetes for 30 years.I was one of the first to debut in my city and I would say that of the former since there are records and since this disease has mediated in the media and networks.

On Friday, after 30 years of insulin, they will put the bomb.In glycosilada I have always had normal patterns.But I have never had constant values, that is, I have had Hiploglucemias and hyperglycemia.

A year ago my endocrine changed my insulin Lantus for the toujeo.I can assure you that it has been an authentic nightmare.

Initially I put me from Lantus 30 units.He informed me that Toujeo started with 35. At first I packed it into change, but with this insulin it has been really bad, not to say that very bad.

I always dawn with 200. It already does not matter if 30, 35 or 45. It is not the novorapid thing because this as you know its effect ends at four hours.Interestingly, hyperglycemia always begins at around 5:00 in the morning ... I said, an authentic nightmare.

That is why I have encouraged myself to put on the bomb.I need not to have peaks and not get good results based on units and more units, which is known as obtaining results.

There has come a time that I am tired of inflating my units.In general, click to eat.To have packages although rotates.

Thank you so much.

ignaciolorenzo's profile photo
ignaciolorenzo
05/04/2022 10:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I am a great toujeo.I made the change from Levemir to Toujeo and I only lasted the mismatch for 2 weeks.It is very flat and has no peak like Lantus.Being so flat I have to be careful with the amount of fats and proteins of the night so that they do not upload me at 3:00 or more that is when they give the peak.

Your peak of 5:00 is Alba effect.It is only solved by putting novorapid at that time.You can program it with the pump even if you don't know if you can sleep with a bomb.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/05/2022 8:36 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I also use Toujeo from the beginning and I am doing very well.If you have encouraged yourself with the pump, well.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
05/05/2022 10:20 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Hello.
I changed the lantus for Toujeo because it was hyper at night.1st case if I go to bed with 140-170 I do nothing. In 2nd case if I lie with about 180-200 I put two units and so successively, but it is very rare to lie with more and for a carelessness. Curiously, in the 2nd case no caseI have "rebounds" to dawn, but in the firstAnd if it has "rebounded." Although my endocrine tells me that 1 Unit only from Nolapid is as if it put water, your situation also depends, in my case if it takes effect.
Greetings.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
05/29/2022 8:01 p.m.

That happened to me with threeiba.As much as the units climb the blood glucose did nothing more to get on and climb and I was putting a quick insulin without even eating and yet and so I went up.A barbarity.I returned to Lantus and it is true that he has a couple of peaks, but I have been with her for so many years that I have already taken the trick.In the end we all know our body better than anyone

EstefaniaBC32's profile photo
EstefaniaBC32
05/29/2022 8:18 p.m.

Nunca es tarde para cuidarse... Empezando a aceptar la diabetes ahora.
33 años.
Diabética desde los 8 años.
Toujeo y Novorápid.
https://www.instagram.com/estefaniabc.27/

pot said:
hello.
I changed the lantus for Toujeo because it was hyper at night.1st case if I go to bed with 140-170 I do nothing. In 2nd case if I lie with about 180-200 I put two units and so successively, but it is very rare to lie with more and for a carelessness. Curiously, in the 2nd case no caseI have "rebounds" to dawn, but in the firstAnd if it has "rebounded." Although my endocrine tells me that 1 Unit only from Nolapid is as if it put water, your situation also depends, in my case if it takes effect.
Greetings.

The doctors/endocrine who speak without knowing are funny.A clear fast unit that makes.It makes the effect of a unit.That he clicks her to see if he does nothing ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/29/2022 10:29 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
pot said:
hello.
Greetings.

The doctors/endocrine who speak without knowing are funny.A clear fast unit that makes.It makes the effect of a unit.That he clicks her to see if he does nothing ...

I think that it is also very important to pay attention to the "arrows" that shows the sensor's scan. It is not the same as "quickly rising" that "changing slowly"

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
05/30/2022 10:48 a.m.

@Cacharo to me happens to me what your endocrine told you.1 Unit does not lower glycemia, exactly 10mg/dl, let's not help me much.From 160-190 I need 2 units to return to Normaglycemia and 190-250 I need 3 units.So I have the alarms from 145 and with the rising arrow to correct, below this I do not take niguna action.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/30/2022 6:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

cacharro said:
Isabelbota said:
cacharro said:
cacharro said:
hello.
Greetings.

I think that it is also very important to pay attention to the "arrows" that shows the sensor scan. It is not the same as "quickly rising" that "changing slowly"

>

Clear.Thanks to the sensor I know that a unit lowers me 50. If not, I would have no idea ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/30/2022 8:07 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.