{'en': 'Traffic with diabetes, money dollar', 'es': 'Traficar con la Diabetes, Money Dólar Euro'} Image

Traffic with diabetes, money dollar

_Tacker_'s profile photo   08/01/2022 11:26 a.m.

I have always caught my attention the ease with which some people went to the pharmacy and collected boxes and more boxes of pills, injectables and all kinds of things we would call to "heal."The one to heal is to give it a more light name, because sometimes it is distant from reality.

Before I saw the one who gave or sold pills and others, because at home he had dozens of boxes, and assured you that I do not exaggerate.There is no how to get to a house to repair something to a bathroom and see forty boxes from calmzin or similar, seen live they did not tell me, or see in the fridge that I am repairing 28 boxes of novo rapid or lamtus, to thisThey add the times that I see in the kitchen in the bathroom boxes that puts ... conserve cold, which are at room temperature.

Finally there is the issue of sensors, reactive strips and glucometers among others, which I have already seen stored in some houses.

The human being does not cease to be amazed, we complain without stopping for everything and when something is finally free or very cheap to treat our diseases, it ends up selling it by Wallapop or similar sites.I do not say that we are all traffickers of health matters to put it so.But there is more every day, than thanks to the lack of health, they sell everything, brand new and in quantities that neither some pharmacies have in stocks ......

There is nothing like going around Wallapop and seeing that someone is selling seventy or more sensors, several glucometer, dozens of reactive strips etc.

In your day I contact a boy from Barcelona to buy a sensor, because what it is to me, give them to me drops and wanted an extra reserve.Talk several times with him and I ended up saying that I had more than fifty and that they bought them from their neighborhood when leaving the local health center or hospital.That he sold them forty and that he did not pay more than 25 for them.He told me cases of buying the four bimonnsual to several people, and I was doubt that if they sold all the sensors who controlled the reception of their data .......

Out of curiosity contact several more people and they all ended up admitting that they had not bought a sensor or glucometer in pharmacy .....
We all know that of DM2 with problems to be able to control their glucose because health denies them everything, and even DM1 with problems for something as basic as using a needle per puncture.
However, there is an impressive black market that in the end affects us all, causing us more damage than anything else.

When starting with diabetes, I was more afraid than shame and buy for Wallapop or a thousand ads, three glucometers, needles, reactive strips, lancets, puncturers, insulin refrigerators, etc ....

Getting to spend hundreds of euros for the "just in case." Then I ended up selling or giving the majority, but I had bought it, I tried to know where everything came from, although I did not surprise that something was given in hospitals or health centersTo people who said it.

What I have been living with diabetes has made me think of many things to this day, especially after quotes they told me that they were going to take away the sensors because one or two failed me in each change, made to thethat they still do not finish solution.
Out of curiosity as I always called a couple of days ago to which the sensor sold me a year ago and no longer answers, but I remember that it came to tell me that with a colleague of yours I could get to gather a hundred in a couple of days ....... amazing, al.Less for me.
I have given glucometers, strips, etc. ,,,, but always from my pocket, or ordered for a neighbor DM2, which told me that the son of a diabetic friend sold the insulin of his mother or his gluconetro, forcing her to ask for more materials.....

In short, the human being does not stopsurprise me and that if there were no such lack of control in the material, all the DM1 and DM2 that need material would have it .....

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/01/2022 11:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@_Tacker_, for what you say, they are people who receive the material with medical control and then sell it or sell it .., I don't know how you can control that ...,
The one who prescribes you material is very controlled, they do not usually give excess material .., another thing is that it is relieved with the detriment of their health ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/01/2022 5:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@_Tacker_ I have seen it especially with older people who do not pay the medications.They have boxes and boxes at home, ask for the header doctor every week and accumulate.They do not sell them or give them, in a way, it is because it gives them security.My grandmother who already died was a pass, she reached the kitchen and there was a mountain on one side of the table.

The medications are given, years ago, especially the sensors;I am with @regina that are diabetics that go from using them those who sell them because I imagine that they will have other more peremptory needs.

In my case I can buy insulins every week, I can accumulate those that I want because I spend a box every 3 months, but I will only buy when I have the last road in the box.

In the school of a friend (she is from Monjitas and she works in the administration) they have a mission in Venezuela and need medications, especially insulin, antibiotics for the sting of a local insect.The nuns give the road to a family and when the child has cured they return it to use another family.There are antibiotic roads that pass up to 4 families.
Sometimes I thought about "abusing the system" to be able to send them insulin.The nose has achieved contacts these 2 years that have been there so that the packages arrive directly, reducing the times with customs and others.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/02/2022 8:41 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

There is nothing like going to the health center and that a lady who I do not know when I see me with feathers for feathers gives me two sensors and ten boxes of reactive strips ..... I have stayed there, when asked why he gives them to me, she tells me that she does not make them scare and that the strips had brought them to the health center and that she did not accept them ........

Every day a new thing, the strips have already distributed them between two DM2 people who do not receive material, luckily I am assorted.I keep the sensors just in case, that they usually fail me and I only went with one for themselves ...

They have offered me insulin by themselves, but there were three open boxes and I am very distrustful, only one pen was missing, there was even three whole, but I am fortunately lucky for a month for a month than he used.

The nurse told me that a lady had diagnosed a box of reactive strips every two days, it seems to me a pass, especially when that lady told me that it is click to capillary just before meals ........

They speak even with people when you are a communicator and sympathetic tad.

A couple of months ago I went on a trip and I bought a glucometer in Paris, because mine disappeared from the room, to freak out but it was, I bought a waiter who heard me telling what happened to the other at the reception,Chance or professional chorizo, twenty euros for a glucometer and ten cans of strips, a brand new guide, carried a free product sticker not allowed its sale, Health France ..... the law in the hotel ....

Then I went for a walk and stopped some Top Manta vendors .... one with a lot of health material, included for diabetics, I already have a case for the sensor reader, and some more things ...

I have never seen those of here sell medicine cabinets, glucometers, scalpels, chromatic glasses .... etc ....

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/02/2022 9:35 a.m.

I flip.
It has cost me more than a year to prescribe me to get.I have been putting insulin expired and purging fewer units than they told me (2 instead of 3) because it did not arrive and crowded thinking about losing a ball or that I would spoil.That with what the header prescribed me.And I remember that the same thing happened to @nila.I told the endo in February and expanded the recipe and I have taken out to be left over.I already have a slow and a quick spare box, it gives me peace of mind, so it can happen and because being in the process of exhausting pancreas you can increase insulin needs quickly and the other was not life.It also cost me the life that will prescribe 2 daily needles, putting myself slowly and quickly.I had 1 a day and they told me to reuse them ...
And then I hear people with excess material and flip it.
It is clear that it depends on the doctor who prescribes you.

The sensors seems very strong.Who does not use them not to take them.Anyway, those who sell them having them prescribed are unconscious, we talk about a serious health issue.I buy them and they are basic for my control, the truth.

Ah, and on the last visit to the endo I intended to take away the 3 strips that prescribes me up to date saying that there were many ...
I had to say that 3 strips are nothing for the control of an insulin -dependent and that I buy the sensor was because today I can afford it but I do not know until when (on the other hand I am stopped and with the exhausted unemployment and shooting of the moneyof the inheritance of my parents, who died a few years ago).

Anyway, Flipo.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/02/2022 10:19 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

At several times I have almost had my knees to give me more strips, give many explanations of why I wanted a needle for each puncture, and more things.
The sensors asked them to the endocrine and he did the procedures.
Sometimes I have a nurse or administrative that releases me barbarities about the diabetes, they have no idea.The Mareial in my health center is given by unprepared people.And I have never had a nurse or diabetes educator.
And now, I am one of those who receive the most strips than they need because they give me almost the same as when I did not use a sensor and I will not give up because I know that from one moment to another you can change what they supply.What's wrong?Yes, I know, but I don't want problems in my life or waste time to solve them.
What I don't do is sell what is left over.I'm giving it to whoever I know is good.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/02/2022 6:31 p.m.

Ah @ruthbia, my parents now cannot go to the pharmacy alone, but before whether they were taking all the medications they gave them or not ... they had full bags !!Now not, but they are always very very aware of having;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/02/2022 6:36 p.m.

The material sometimes comes in some very strange ways, luckily I have an extra box of each thing, saved as gold in cloth.
One of three, one quickly, one of needles and two of strips.The theme sensors are the ones that I have prescribed plus two that gave me.

He explained why I say about the material, today arriving at the gym's house I get to the neighbor who knows that I am a diabetic and tells me, my son went to Norway and told me to give everything he has for diabetes and I thoughtIn you ...... I stay thinking will be two things, I go home and give me a box with twelve boxes of strips, two brand new glucometers, eight packages of the accouchek lancet, twelve of another brand, eight boxes of stripsFrom another brand, six boxes of feathers, four snowfolds, a thermos to carry the refrigerated insulin that is worth a fort, then in the fridge twelve unopened Lantus boxes, fourteen of Novo Rapid and six glucagon boxes ..... almost nothing.

What a stash had the son, all with date without expiring.I keep the thermos good, a good puncture and a box of feathers, the rest comes tomorrow a rural medical friend to look for him, for his patients with less means.Especially two.
He did not cease to be amazed.Especially because I have learned that a lady has something to do with another message that I put on insulin and gyms, the lady asked my neighbor to take some bitches selling it that some kids who train hard according to her.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/03/2022 4:07 a.m.

_ tacker _ said:
The material sometimes comes in some very strange ways, luckily I have an extra box of everything, saved as gold in cloth.
One of three, one quickly, one of needles and two of strips.The theme sensors are the ones that I have prescribed plus two that gave me.

He explained why I say about the material, today arriving at the gym's house I get to the neighbor who knows that I am a diabetic and tells me, my son went to Norway and told me to give everything he has for diabetes and I thoughtIn you ...... I stay thinking will be two things, I go home and give me a box with twelve boxes of strips, two brand new glucometers, eight packages of the accouchek lancet, twelve of another brand, eight boxes of stripsFrom another brand, six boxes of feathers, four snowfolds, a thermos to carry the refrigerated insulin that is worth a fort, then in the fridge twelve unopened Lantus boxes, fourteen of Novo Rapid and six glucagon boxes ..... almost nothing.

What a stash had the son, all with date without expiring.I keep the thermos good, a good puncture and a box of feathers, the rest comes tomorrow a rural medical friend to look for him, for his patients with less means.Especially two.
He did not cease to be amazed.Especially because I have learned that a lady has something to do with another message that I put on insulin and gyms, the lady asked my neighbor to take some bitches selling it that some kids who train hard according to her.

You spend some things ...
Very well done about the rural doctor 👏👏👏

isabelbota
08/03/2022 7:40 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
_ tacker _ said:
The material sometimes comes to us in some very strange ways, luckily I have an extra box of each thing, stored asGold in cloth.

They tell me that it shows that I am Andalusian, but I think it shows that I do not shut up or hide.

I do not shut up with the injustices and I move, as when they told me that they were going to remove the sensors because it used to give me a minimum error every fourteen days and I even went to some lawyers to ask for help and consultation, to defense of the patient, to severalendocrine

Not hiding is about diabetes, all the neighbors with whom I have treatment know it, and surely when talking with other people, the subject may come out.So when they have plenty of material or any doubt they tell me, I have also helped people with hypos in all Madrid, even some learned from me about the news of their possible diabetes ,,,, I know, I am also something bad.But if I see a person in the bus, and other hiccup signs, he tried to help,

I carry my DM1 bracelet, my pendant with my medical data, let's notice that I don't hide myself
I am in Madrid and I still don't know any of those diabetics who say they have coffee.Let's see if one day in the downtown area.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/03/2022 3:50 p.m.

_ tacker _ said:
isabelbota said:
The material sometimes comes to us in very strange waysLuckily I have an extra box of each thing, stored as gold on the cloth.

They tell me that it shows that I am Andalusian, but I think it shows that I do not shut up or hide.

I do not shut up with the injustices and I move, as when they told me that they were going to remove the sensors because it used to give me a minimum error every fourteen days and I even went to some lawyers to ask for help and consultation, to defense of the patient, to severalendocrine

Not hiding is about diabetes, all the neighbors with whom I have treatment know it, and surely when talking with other people, the subject may come out.So when they have plenty of material or any doubt they tell me, I have also helped people with hypos in all Madrid, even some learned from me about the news of their possible diabetes ,,,, I know, I am also something bad.But if I see a person in the bus, and other hiccup signs, he tried to help,

I carry my DM1 bracelet, my pendant with my medical data, let's notice that I don't hide myself
I am in Madrid and I still don't know any of those diabetics who say they have coffee.Let's see if one day in the downtown area.

Andalusian where?

isabelbota
08/03/2022 4:43 p.m.

I have two boats of contaur Next without box, they expire in a few months.They were mine but now used Accouchek.
Someone loves them in Madrid Sur, would deliver for Carrefour Madrid Sur

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/03/2022 4:44 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
_ tacker _ said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
The material sometimes comes to us in some very strange ways, luckily I have an extra box of each thing, stored as a cloth.

Andalusian where?

Umbría Punta

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/03/2022 7:18 p.m.

anaisabel said:
At several times I have almost had to put my knees to give me more strips, give many explanations of why I wanted a needle for each puncture, and more things.
The sensors asked them to the endocrine and he did the procedures.
Sometimes I have a nurse or administrative that releases me barbarities about the diabetes, they have no idea.The Mareial in my health center is given by unprepared people.And I have never had a nurse or diabetes educator.
And now, I am one of those who receive the most strips than they need because they give me almost the same as when I did not use a sensor and I will not give up because I know that from one moment to another you can change what they supply.What's wrong?Yes, I know, but I don't want problems in my life or waste time to solve them.
What I don't do is sell what is left over.I'm giving it to whoever I know is good.

Today I remembered your message talking to a friend from Mexico who is a nurse, in DF, told me that there are many diabetics that do not purify for not spending, and that the culin that remains in the blister, takes advantage of it with syringes.
In his day I was in a hurry with the fast insulin because they prescribed it so fair that I arrived with a penalty pen to the recipe.Luckily now I have for more than a month visit ...

My friend told me that there are many cases of people who recycle the insulin of the feathers that throw in the waste containers, that culin that remains, do not be exactly how many units remain.

The difference from one health center to another attracts my attention, in one they take stock of each reactive strip that you can use, and I can say, because they tell you practically like living your life ... and you do not knowIt happens to have more hyper or hypos ... and yet in others they give you well so that you do not go.
I found the typical nurse who wanted to cut me in everything and I had to move by the patient's defense, diabetic associations and even bring reports from the manufacturer of the feathers' needles about their correct use .....

By the way, how are you going to material.Finally your problems were fixed,

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
12/11/2022 3:57 p.m.

I have a neighbor who is a guard and looks for a living, has come two days ago with a box that was found in a house that warned him to empty the owners, and that is full of brand new material for diabetics, he gave it to me bythat I let him know when I see junk.

To get the idea, there are three boxes of needles for feathers of 6 and four of 5, two accu chek guide glucometers, eight accu chek lancet boxes, three ketone test boxes, eight boxes of reactive strips accu chek guide, twelve boxesWith contaur next reactive strips, two boxes of sterile apostles of 10*10, six brand new puncture, several boxes of lancets of several brands, two clicks acu chek fastclix with three boxes of lancets for them, four rolls of swelling of kinesiology, andFinally ten containers for disposable material, everything brand new.

The best of all is not that my neighbor found it, what is no waste is that it has told me that it is not the first time or the greatest lot of "things like this" that you find.Apparently every week it is for loose reactive strips, insulin in boxes without expi, needles for feathers and medical things in the containers.

Long live the culture of waste, we'll see where all this is going to stop, or at least most.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
03/06/2023 2:16 a.m.

What nonsense!
If he had all that unused material I understand that, despite having all the means, he was not controlling his illness.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
03/06/2023 1:03 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Well, it gives me that what finds many times is not because the people who use it throw it to the container but because they die and the relatives do not have the lights to bring them to the health centers.It happens with many things, really.In older people from medications to diapers and others.Although sometimes I understand that because of cold chain issues, insulin did not accept them but there are many other things that if they take them, when my father died my mother donated things that he was using and that he had more at home like diapers, packers andThings like that.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/06/2023 1:16 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

nila said:
because it gives me that what he finds many times is not because the people who use it threw it into the container but because they die and the relatives do not have the lights to take them to theHealth centersIt happens with many things, really.In older people from medications to diapers and others.Although sometimes I understand that because of cold chain issues, insulin did not accept them but there are many other things that if they take them, when my father died my mother donated things that he was using and that he had more at home like diapers, packers andThings like that.

As my neighbor is well known, they usually warn it when a tenant leaves, to empty the house and take clothes, food or things that are not furniture.He has ever brought me a terrarium with lizards or snakes, or imagine what they leave, even the grandfather's ashes ....

For what they have commented this morning it was a family that has been in Spain for a few months and has discovered that it is cheaper to go to an occupied house, to pay rent.
He told me that if I wanted insulin in the fridge, eight new boxes ,,,, I do not know what person he moves from home and leaves insulin and all that material ....... Only someone whom heThey give everything and do not give importance.
I tell my neighbor if they ran away and did not give them time, that he knows the story, and he told me no, that they have gone to a house of kick a hundred meters from the other.They have only left the trash.And since Spanish health is so easy to get for some ......
If my neighbor had not opened the material box, I would have finished in the garbage ...

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
03/06/2023 2:47 p.m.

Well, take it to your health center and insulins to the pharmacy, to the Sygre point because you cannot consume them so many and may not be what you use.
You can even contact Caritas who send insulin of donations to Venezuela because there is no.I have a friend who works in the administration of a congregation and collect medications for Venezuela.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/06/2023 7:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I will see material to do, that I have a rural medical friend, I will stay a glucometer that is better than mine, and with faces I have had bad experiences, I prefer to give people I know.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
03/07/2023 2:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.