{'en': 'Sensor and beach', 'es': 'Sensor y playa'} Image

Sensor and beach

PILAR60's profile photo   08/05/2022 11:50 a.m.

Hello!

I have long since had diabetes, in principle type 2, and I took pills, now after a specific analytics, it turns out that I am type 1 and I have to click.

They have put a glucose sensor.

A question, when do they go to the beach?

Thank you!

PILAR60's profile photo
PILAR60
08/05/2022 11:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do nothing especially, you can bathe with the without problem, if you are one of those you practice diving, keep in mind that it is not advised to have submerged more than 30 minutes and more than 1m deep (according to the Abbot's website).There are people who get an additional "protector" to give more security when it can take off, but to me ... so far (I cross fingers) it has not happened to me.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
08/05/2022 11:57 a.m.

I do not do anything special either, the only thing is that I try not to give it the direct sun, and it does not spend much time in the water, more than anything because it can affect the sensor's glue, and it may take off early.

For the rest, nothing especially.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
08/05/2022 noon

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I carry it not visible in the buttock.The bikini covers it, bathing and sunbathing without problems.I do not carry additional adhesive.When I swim I am never 1m under the surface of the sea so I have no problems.
I have ever left the "very hot sensor" message.You expect it to cool and measure again.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/05/2022 12:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much

PILAR60's profile photo
PILAR60
08/05/2022 3:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.