Hyperglycemia sleeping

Cassie's profile photo   07/23/2022 12:36 p.m.

Has it ever happened to be sleeping and that the alarm for hyperglycemia sounds like?Tonight has happened to me, 204 .... In Blood 197, I have punctured 1ud.and I got up with 83 stable.I had 3R, I didn't peak, at 2 hours I was 115 and 5 hours later this happened to me and I don't know what to have been.
It has been the first time, I have been sleeping every night with the ceiling fan on and without a sheet ... Could it be cold?It's the only thing that occurs to me ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/23/2022 12:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well look, the same thing happened to you tonight: two hours after dinner was in 127., I lay at one, I had 137 and corrected with 0.5 of Humalog and I woke up at 8 with 171 in theFree and 191 in capillary.When I went to bed I remembered that I had not taken the (damn) statin, so I took it then.I have blamed it for statin, but you know ...

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/23/2022 1:03 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Cassie said:
Has it ever happened to be sleeping and that the alarm by hyperglycemia sounds to you?Tonight has happened to me, 204 .... In Blood 197, I have punctured 1ud.and I got up with 83 stable.I had 3R, I didn't peak, at 2 hours I was 115 and 5 hours later this happened to me and I don't know what to have been.
It has been the first time, I have been sleeping every night with the ceiling fan on and without a sheet ... Could it be cold?It's the only thing that occurs to me ...

And they will spend more times, have a hypo and at the time a hyper .... time.
Be fasting sitting with 120 and sudden

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/23/2022 3:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.