{'en': 'Synjardy medication change', 'es': 'Cambio de medicación a Synjardy'} Image

Synjardy medication change

davlinares's profile photo   07/26/2022 9:48 a.m.

Hello,

Today I have changed the metforfine by Synjardy, so I have read is metmormin with more things to lower the sugar through the urine as well.

I also read that if you do not control it well apart from everything that can do diabetes that when trying to expel it for the urine can also annoy the kidneys ...

Has anyone had problems?

I would also like to know opinions that this medicine is going.

Does it help you more than metmormin?

Is it true that it can help lose weight?

I hope you give me opinions about Synjardy

Thank you!

davlinares's profile photo
davlinares
07/26/2022 9:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I take the Synjardy and it does not help you lose weight controls very well and they do not give you hyper or hypoglycemia, the one that helps you lose weight is the trulicyTo the bathroom every day of diarrhea, I threw more than 6 months like this and of course you lose weight ...

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
07/27/2022 8:50 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.