{'en': 'Non -sanitary diabetic market.', 'es': 'Mercadillo Diabético no sanitario.'} Image

Non -sanitary diabetic market.

_Tacker_'s profile photo   08/02/2022 9:46 a.m.

It would not be bad to create a line to give, sell or change all kinds of diabetics, which are not those that dispens public health.

I refer to coolers, feathers, travel boxes, and auxiliary items.Glucose, etc.Sensor stickers.

That is not feathers, insulin, glucometers, and other hospital or medical recipe, to avoid illegal trafficking.

I don't know what you think.I think the explanation is understood by the whole world, at least I hope so.

I know there are many people who have refrigerators or travel needle containers ..... etc

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/02/2022 9:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@_Tacker_ When you say about the market, how do you imagine it working?

Here in the forum, messages are sometimes offering some device, or others that seek something, always complying with the law, I mean that what is offered/search must be possible to buy it in the pharmacy or other sites, but notIt can be traded with medications or products that cover insurance, social security, etc ...

Can you explain the idea a little more?

fer's profile photo
fer
08/05/2022 9:27 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
@_ tacker_ When you say about the market, how do you imagine it working?

Here in the forum, messages are sometimes offering some device, or others that seek something, always complying with the law, I mean that what is offered/search must be possible to buy it in the pharmacy or other sites, but notIt can be traded with medications or products that cover insurance, social security, etc ...

Can you explain the idea a little more?

Because the main idea would be to have a thread in which to put everything related to diabetes, and facilitate its conditions.Even that handmade case by a particular.

Provided that they are not prescription or prescribed medications, such as insulin, sensors, insulin pumps and other articles such as needles, lancetas, or glucometers without invoice.

Specific the invoice, since there are people who have legally bought it.

The subject sensors all know that there are few who buy them and many who sell ...... That is why also put everything that is demonstrable with an invoice.
That every user who wants to sell has a minimum age and a number of messages.

I do not know what the most extend, it is what some have talked on the street.
Unfortunately, the complicated issue is glucometers, lancets, needles and other things without an invoice of doubtful origin to say so.That if they were to donate people for use and not their sale ...

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/05/2022 5:49 p.m.

I have spoken with several diabetics and we all bothers us that people who receive free social security served from something that is "free" and that some are not yet allowed by its type of diabetes.On the other hand we did not see so bad that those things were donated, although there is the value of each human person ....... will use or throw it .... will sell it or serve it

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/05/2022 6:11 p.m.

I sold three or four sensors bought by me, the person who bought them did not doubt, when I sent them out of emails and for Wasap I informed me that I had already made the transfer.I buy them for 60 euros and I assumed the shipping costs.
I sold them because I had allergy to glue.This was in 2015 but I am wrong.
These things or trust or do nothing.Both the one who gives and the one who sells and the one who accepts something has to be responsible, but is impossible to control.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/05/2022 8:50 p.m.

anaisabel said:
I sold here three or four sensors bought by me, the person who bought them did not doubt, when they sent them I left the post office and for wasap I informed me that I had already made the transfer.I buy them for 60 euros and I assumed the shipping costs.
I sold them because I had allergy to glue.This was in 2015 but I am wrong.
These things or trust or do nothing.Both the one who gives and the one who sells and the one who accepts something has to be responsible, but is impossible to control.

Well, if we have to trust badly, we are going, especially unknown, so he put the trick of the invoice for certain objects.

The certain items veto them from the sale thread of the forum, is not to make it an accomplice of the sale of products of doubtful origin.

I do not know if you have passed through Wallapop, there are some that sell such quantities that impress what shout out ,,,,,.We are of doubtful origin!

I am not going to put my hand in the fire for someone who sells sensors, insulin, gluconstros, etc ... without an invoice.

Especially after the difficulties that many diabetics have for public health to think about them.

It is my way of seeing it, especially after seeing people trying in the same door of the newly collected material hospital.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/07/2022 5:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.