{'en': 'Calculate how many vacation pen', 'es': 'Calcular cuántos bolígrafos para vacaciones'} Image

Calculate how many vacation pen

Nila's profile photo   08/03/2022 8:09 a.m.

Hello!

I am still very stuck.

If I put 18 units of Lantus, and I'm leaving a month, how many bolis do I have to take?

Let's see if someone can help me I'm very very!

Thank you,

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/03/2022 8:09 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

@Nila,
18uds +3uds of purge are 21 units/day.
21x30 days = 630 units
Each vial are 300 units, you need 3 vials +1 in case they spoil.Take 4 vials.
If you travel within Spain, with your health card you can buy insulin in any pharmacy

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/03/2022 8:26 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you so much!!

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/03/2022 9:22 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

As Ruthbia has told you, take four in itself, although I would tell you that it is also important as you are going to keep it, it carries the.Refrigerated, and kept in fridge that is not in use and the one you use in the freshest place of the house.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/03/2022 4 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have gotten it in a cold wallet and when I get home to the fridge.If I see that it spoils me, I will have no choice but to call the doctor

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/03/2022 8:01 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

@Nila, do not spoil if you have the cold portfolio well activated.
Take as many bolis as you can keep cold correctly.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/03/2022 9:19 p.m.

@Nila do not worry so much, it is rare that they spoil, although I am one of the few to have happened to them, it was because of the extreme temperatures to which I had them several days

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/04/2022 2:55 a.m.

I normally calculate what I am going to need, and I always try to carry twice what I will need, it has rarely happened to me, but I always think that I can lose the ball, or that it falls and breaks, that they steal me,Some unforeseen ... so I always carry double as a precaution.

The most important thing is that you can maintain what you carry in good condition, for that I use a cooling bag and when I get to the site I use the fridge you have in destination.

fer's profile photo
fer
08/05/2022 9:23 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

A week ago, in Treking by Alps, in the end I was spoiled a Humalog ball.The one who carried in the gel bag.But of course, 8 hours by the mountain involved in the backpack ... In the end it ended up ceasing to be effective.The rest, asking for the favor to keep me in the hotel reception fridge, because there was not in the room.For successive exits, I will try to rent or apartment that has a refrigerator or hotel that has a small neverita in the room, but it is not an easy task ... and if you decide to make the route of shelters I do not want to tell you.A whore we go ...

Arse's profile photo
Arse
08/06/2022 8:46 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

wave said:
a week ago, in treking by Alpes, in the end I spoiled a Humalog ball.The one who carried in the gel bag.But of course, 8 hours by the mountain involved in the backpack ... In the end it ended up ceasing to be effective.The rest, asking for the favor to keep me in the hotel reception fridge, because there was not in the room.For successive exits, I will try to rent or apartment that has a refrigerator or hotel that has a small neverita in the room, but it is not an easy task ... and if you decide to make the route of shelters I do not want to tell you.A whore we go ...

I have a thermos that keeps it 36 ​​hours proven

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/09/2022 9:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.