{'en': 'Hello!!!!I am new', 'es': 'Hola!!!! Soy nueva'} Image

Hello!!!!I am new

tupuedes's profile photo   08/14/2022 3:15 p.m.

Good to all !!!!

I am new in this and I am a little low ... I had been tired of the work and stress for a long time and everything is triggered for family problems ...

The day I entered the hospital, the left side did not work for me ... My friends worried and they took me to the emergency room ... There I was admitted and went out with diabetic debut ... I have a hard time accepting it and I still feel very lost...

An endocrine tells me that over time it can be in the pill ... His endocrine partner says no ... I am with 28 units of threeiba and 5 breakfast, 9 food and 4 Apidra dinner ... today on an empty stomach had 180...

I have not yet managed to be 4 days in normal values ​​and I do not know if it is normal to take so long ... although I have only been a month and a half with the endocrine and since April with the diagnosis ... sorry for the roll but I suppose you will understand... no results do what you do ... I'm already very tired and just started

I think I'm going to need you a lot, reading or participating and thus among all to be able to help us and support us because despite being a non -painful disease it is unfolding ...

All the best.

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
08/14/2022 3:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @UTIPEDES.Until you stabilize and learn, managing diabetes is overwhelming, dechicing and exhausting.It is normal that you are from donor.
It catches my attention that your insulin pattern is fixed for each meal.Didn't you several according to the carbohydrates you consume at all times?I suppose you have the support of an educator in diabetes in addition to the endocrine;It is essential to "calibrate" the doses and learn to identify and count the carbohydrates of each intake.
Welcome, I hope you find both technical and mood support in this forum.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
08/14/2022 4:14 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Thank you very much for answering ...
Yes, I have an educator for nutrition and I have only had two classes although it has already explained to me about the portions but I am more or less eating the same ... for now I try to stay in the same portions and the same insulin ... stillI had no hypoglycemia and this seems like a world ... a world that I have to get used to it ...
Greetings to everyone and encouragement.

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
08/14/2022 4:38 p.m.

tupuedes said:
Thank you very much for answering ...
Yes, I have an educator for nutrition and I have only had two classes although it has already explained to me about the portions but I am more or less eating the same ... for now I try to stay in the same portions and the same insulin ... stillI had no hypoglycemia and this seems like a world ... a world that I have to get used to it ...
Greetings to everyone and encouragement.

Sorry but today I am very irritable.

Welcome type 1 diabetes or whatever you have, because you always forget to say what you have diagnosed with some.In the beginning for the info you have put you are type 1 or perhaps strained or knows God ....
What you put in that it is a non -painful disease, you can already put the batteries with the information about diabetes.How do you not carry your habits well can give you a neuropathy and then go to polyneuropathy and here there is pain and much (also punctures are pain, but compared to neuropathy !!, better or think about it)

Do your homework and seek and read Google information about your diabetes, which is not turkey mucus .....

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
08/14/2022 6:43 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Thanks Pyrri ... if it is type 1 diabetes ... you are right ... I'm still very lost ... for now it doesn't hurt but it's a hard disease ... stop smoking because I know it's dangerous and it was enoughsmoker ... For now I try to take it the best I can be little ...
I am quite emotional and that also scares me because it will surely affect glucose quite a lot ... now I'm on vacation but I'm afraid when I start working with stress and that ...
How do you handle it?

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
08/14/2022 7:38 p.m.

tupuedes said:
thanks pyrri ... if it's type 1 diabetes ... you're right ... I'm still very lost ... for now it doesn't hurt but it's a hard disease... stop smoking because I know it is dangerous and it was quite smoking ... for now I try to take it the best I can be little ...
I am quite emotional and that also scares me because it will surely affect glucose quite a lot ... now I'm on vacation but I'm afraid when I start working with stress and that ...
How do you handle it?

Do not worry, at first we all have a bad time, but then the thing is normalized.I don't know if they have put you a sensor, if not, ask for it.With him you will know how your body reacts and you will adapt and carry the disease well.And as salad tells you your insulin dose depending on what you eat.And when you realize, the anguish will have passed.And here we are for what you need.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/14/2022 10:13 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thank you very much🤗
I have been reading for the forum all day and Jolines is that one does not feel so alone ... you help a lot and learn a lot ... what is always appreciated ...
Much I encourage everyone

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
08/14/2022 11:07 p.m.

Encourage @TUPUEDES, we all go through that moment.It takes months to learn and accept the disease.Especially when we are already adults.
There are better days and other worst;It copes and you can do what you want with care to carry what is necessary.

There are people who need professionals, do not hesitate to request it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/14/2022 11:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

,@tupuedes, you have to learn little by little, point values, doses, rations, ... and you get to know.
Nothing passes through a hypo, having juices or liquid yogurts, depending on the slow one you wear, you will need only half juice or a glucose pill .. the threeiba is very sensitive to the hydrates would give you guidelines to regulate the slow one, as you wake up, and the rapid according to rations.
Also to correct high values.
But little by little you get
better controls and an average that will give you good glycosilada, and you get calm.
Little by little ..., you will normalize life.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/15/2022 1:05 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much to all for the animals ...
I have been diagnosed since July and since July with endocrine but I am very lost the truth ...
I still don't have it accepted ... it looks like a nightmare that I can't wake up ... I have also eaten my head a lot if it was my fault to have this and I shouldn't blame me because that doesn't help me too much ...
I hope you are right and everything normalizes, taking a good routine and throwing forward ...
Thanks and I encourage everyone

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
08/15/2022 10:55 a.m.

Welcome to the forum.I am not going to sweetly what it is to have diabetes because it is absurd, you are already realizing that this is a real pain, now, once you get the quiet you can lead a good life.
My advice is that you do not overwhelm because what one day works for you, the other does not and more being a woman (hormonal changes affect glucose).
Do not look for explanations to everything, simply if you are high, correct quickly and if you are low, take something to raise glycemia, but do not give too many turns why changes in blood glucose.
Get with a continuous measurement sensor as soon as you can, that will easily facilitate your life.Look at what foods you upload more, which less.It carries a healthy diet (it is not necessary to be diabetic for this), do some exercise and get your whims from time to time.
Greetings and a lot of strength in this new stage.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/15/2022 11:57 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Thank you very much Nigiri😊

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
08/15/2022 4:58 p.m.

Welcome to the forum :)

Lucero's profile photo
Lucero
08/27/2022 10:53 a.m.

Debut Diabético en 25 JUL 2018 (DM2) causada por pancreatitis crónica :'(
Tratamiento antidiabético: Insulina lenta TOUJEO SoloStar + Insulina rápida NovoRapid FlexPen
Seguimiento y Control de Glucosa: Sistema FreeStyle Libre 2 (ocasionalmente glucómetro y tiras reactivas Contour Next)

Welcome to the forum.It will help you, you'll see.

LaSelva's profile photo
LaSelva
08/27/2022 11:12 a.m.

66 años. DMII desde 6/22. Jardiance 10 1/0/0. Metformina 850 0/1/1. Ozempic 0’50 1 semanal. Hb A1c mayo/22: 12’1- octubre/22: 6’1

Thank you very much to everyone ... encourage ... a greeting :)

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
08/27/2022 12:05 p.m.

Being lada the endocrine has to give you sensors, they give them to all the lada.

Do not blame yourself, it is an autoimmune disease, it is not known why we develop it, scientists have failed to determine that the attack detonates.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/27/2022 5:21 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello!!!!Yes, I'm Lada ... Tomorrow I have an appointment with the endocrine and I will say the sensor ... you have to make a report ...
Thanks Ruthbia ... you don't have to feel guilty about this ... It is something that touches us and we have to take it the best we can ... without guilty, without reasons ...
It really thanks to this forum, I have it much better.

You are great support with your doubts, your advice, your humanity ... that makes us not alone in this ...
Much I encourage everyone ... we can

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
08/27/2022 5:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.