DIABETETIC MEDICINAS DIET

_Tacker_'s profile photo   08/15/2022 4:13 a.m.

Good, I went to the pharmacy to collect medicines and took the opportunity to ask the pharmacist about the diabetic product that helps lose weight.

What was my surprise when saying some kids who were by my side that had two friends who took metformin and another thing that is injected, which was also for diabetics, to lose weight.And that worked very well.

None of her friends is diabetic, they still take these products based on a dose table of a dietitian who didn't even know where she was.

They also told me about an order they were going to make to an American website, where the new product for diabetics was sold that is miraculous to lose weight ..... Tirzepatida ..

Far from what each one is going to do, it is not the first time that I hear someone to say that it will do diets with products to treat diseases or ailments ......

What do you think?

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/15/2022 4:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well good that you lose weight is rather a utopia !!
The endocrine and nutritionist (she is the 2 things), a weekly injectable called Trulicity 1.5mg that you put it in the belly, it is supposed to be so that the pancreas manufacture insulin is supposed and also that you lose weight (12 kilos per month), since I sulked it 9 months, I have been at least 6 months with diarrhea (normal that you lose something).Now my body for what is seen has changed and it is no longer every day, every 4 or 5 days I go to the WC with diarrhea and other times normal.Sometimes I even worried that I late so much to go, I would not want to return to the time that I had a terrible constipation (1 year ago), small pain with blood every time I had to go to the WC (I would not want to return to it, sothat I take FAVA FUCA every time I see what it takes) ...

The tirzepatida is equal to the Trulicity in its format.The same here in Spain is Trulicity and outside is tirzepatida !!
He says that in 72 weeks (18 months) you lose 20 kilos, hahaha

Link

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
08/15/2022 5:54 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

A lady told me that she took metformin at her own risk to lose weight.I cannot believe that there are such reckless people who self -abidize with antidiabêtics to lose weight!

LaSelva's profile photo
LaSelva
08/15/2022 6:45 p.m.

66 años. DMII desde 6/22. Jardiance 10 1/0/0. Metformina 850 0/1/1. Ozempic 0’50 1 semanal. Hb A1c mayo/22: 12’1- octubre/22: 6’1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.