{'en': "I'm thinking of buying a sensor", 'es': 'Estoy pensando en comprar un sensor'} Image

I'm thinking of buying a sensor

Nila's profile photo   08/13/2022 10:42 a.m.

@Nila the sensor records 8 hours.I hardly remember passing the glucometer to read it or the mobile since Diabox and the mobile captures everything through Bluetooth.
The endo complains because it lacks data, now I teach Diabox that gives more interesting parameters

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/01/2022 8:08 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Already after the first day I have already seen a little how it is working.

I have seen for example that in the food the climb occurred at 3 hours so it does not matter to me at 2 with the capillary because it will give me downtown compared to 3 hours (I was already suspecting it), I had manyalso want to know what was happening at night

I have looked at it, I enter Telegram but I don't know anything about how it goes

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/02/2022 8:22 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Did the food up 3 hours?
I am a little lost, do you use fast insulin?
The peak is usually at the time and at two hours you have had to go down, maybe not to the initial value but you should not continue.That with a balanced and short menu in carbos.
Yesterday I experienced in my own head what is metabolizing a high meal in fat and protein;I ate cachopo (less bad that I was not fried but baked).I had to correct twice;I ate at 15:30 and corrected at 18 and again at 7:40 p.m.
I broke down the perfect day I was carrying, because at 20 I continued through the clouds and decided to take a good walk, which placed me 84 at dinner and with active insulin in the body.I had a protein yogurt with a plum and 4 nuts without putting insulin and went to sleep with 150.
It is the first chapop that since December 2019 (family Christmas food in an Asturian) and the next one I will take in 2025, when I have forgotten yesterday's mess.hahaha

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
09/02/2022 11:45 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

No, I don't get fast.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/02/2022 11:51 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

I had to buy roasted chicken, ate that, some potatoes (few), an ice cream of these high proteins and low in sugar.At 3 hours it is when I peak me in 147, then it started to go down.The reason no idea.I always put the slow insulin around 16 because it is to improve my fasting values ​​basically and it is the schedule that the endocrine put me.When you take many data and see this if it is repeated I will take the opportunity to tell the endocrine in the appointment or the nurse that I have a review before

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/02/2022 11:55 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

salad said:
did the food upload you at 3 hours?
The peak is usually at the time and at two hours you have had to go down, maybe not to the initial value but you should not continue.That with a balanced and short menu in carbos.
Yesterday I experienced in my own head what is metabolizing a high meal in fat and protein;I ate cachopo (less bad that I was not fried but baked).I had to correct twice;I ate at 15:30 and corrected at 18 and again at 7:40 p.m.
I broke down the perfect day I was carrying, because at 20 I continued through the clouds and decided to take a good walk, which placed me 84 at dinner and with active insulin in the body.I had a protein yogurt with a plum and 4 nuts without putting insulin and went to sleep with 150.
It is the first chapop that since December 2019 (family Christmas food in an Asturian) and the next one I will take in 2025, when I have forgotten yesterday's mess.Hahahaha

Eye with the rebozados, a barbarity uploads to me and that uses chickpea flour, also the cahop also wears cheese, right?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
09/02/2022 11:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And I say that I suspect about 3 hours because until now it hurt to prick at 2 hours although I ever usually prick at 3 hours the capillary because I forgot and I have ever punctured and it has caught my attention that something uploaded to meMore at 3 hours than at 2.I have tried to see tonight time per hour but I have not been able to.Fasting coffee if it has risen very quickly but then has dropped quickly too

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/02/2022 11:58 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

diabetic said:
salad said:
did the food upload you at 3 hours?
It is the first chapop that since December 2019 (family Christmas food in an Asturian) and the next one I will take in 2025, when I have forgotten yesterday's mess.Hahahaha

Eye with the rebozados, a barbarity uploads to me and that uses chickpea flour, in addition the cahop also carries cheese, no?

Yes @diabestico, carries cheese, ham and red meat.It is a bomb.It is very good but it is not worth it.And that first I took a green green salad with varied lettuce.
Rebozados do not usually take, if there are croquettes I take only one and fish frying if perhaps or once a month, with hard wheat flour.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
09/02/2022 12:16 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

nila said:
and I say that I suspect about 3 hours because until now it hurt to prick at 2 hours although I ever I usually prick at 3 hours the capillary because I forgot and someI have punctured and has caught my attention that I would upload something more at 3 hours than at 2.that with the sensor I saw that yesterday it was.I have tried to see tonight time per hour but I have not been able to.Early coffee if it has risen very quickly but then has dropped quick

What maximum value do you reach?
Because your glycosylated is fantastic, you should not be high for a long time

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
09/02/2022 12:17 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Well, it depends on the capillary, with food without rice, potato, etc., I do not usually get to 200, although I have ever happened too.I believe that my pancreas produces insulin but later, in the genetic analysis in addition to an affected gene that would explain the diabetes Modly 3 detected another of insulin resistance, so I suppose that will also affect the best.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/02/2022 12:25 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

When I did not put my glycosylated insulin, it was 6.7, among other things I suppose because less than 110 in meals and fasting I never saw it, I was always between 110-126.I took metformin, I have also taken repair but with that yes they gave me hypoglycemia and ate a lot for anxiety and it was more difficult to control, in addition to me when I lowered me from 100 it was already beginning to have symptoms of hiccups even if it was not to have the sugarIn 80 a hypoglycemia, but made me fatal.With insulin it is true that these effects have been placated to me although sometimes it still happens to me.

That is why it is hard for me to understand my type of diabetes, there are not many people who have it and you cannot comment on the rare things that happen to you 😅

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/02/2022 12:26 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
because in the capilla190 (in these cases even putting melon for example of dessert), I do not usually reach 200, although I have ever happened too.I believe that my pancreas produces insulin but later, in the genetic analysis in addition to an affected gene that would explain the diabetes Modly 3 detected another of insulin resistance, so I suppose that will also affect the best.

It is more than acceptable.The sensor is not going to need those numbers.It seems great that you try it to have better knowledge of how you react to each meal and sport and thus make decisions based on your day to day.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
09/02/2022 12:38 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

It is also to take away a bit of the capillary punctures.Anyway, the day they take away the insulin and I suppose that they will no longer prescribe strips, to buy me you throw the same thing I continue to buy a sensor that I think is more comfortable especially not to forget the meter and all that

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/02/2022 12:44 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

@Nila, the protein rises blood glucose between 3 and 4 hours later.Approximately 30% of protein and fat becomes a gluvid.Depending on how your pancreas respond, you will see or not.

For Diabox you have to install it from Telegram:
Link

It is very easy.I leave you a post that can help you.
Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/02/2022 2:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello good!!!!I just put the sensor and download the application of free freestyle ... after scanning the sensor and waiting for an hour ... I measured myself and well but sometimes it has given me mistake ... how often you have to look?Or if you already register and it is not necessary?
It is the first time that I use it and I do not find out

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
09/02/2022 6:53 p.m.

He keeps you 8 hours.If you have not taken the measure in those 8 hours, data is lost and there are hollows when taking the measures.For example if you go to bed soon and get up late and it is more than 8 hours because the first hour is lost as I could see.

And the controls I am doing as I remember and before and after the food.

Yesterday to speak ... Cene in a Mexican who did not know and without much alternative and I raised the sugar to more than 200 and then has been going down all night.He has reached 50, I don't think it was so little because sometimes it has reached 65 when I got up in the capillary and I walked with tachycardias ... but it is curious how it goes up and going down throughout everythingThe day.I want to achieve as possible my curves as much as possible, so I will try it for three months

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/03/2022 9:29 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
keep you 8 hours.If you have not taken the measure in those 8 hours, data is lost and there are hollows when taking the measures.For example if you go to bed soon and get up late and it is more than 8 hours because the first hour is lost as I could see.

And the controls I am doing as I remember and before and after the food.

Yesterday to speak ... Cene in a Mexican who did not know and without much alternative and I raised the sugar to more than 200 and then has been going down all night.He has reached 50, I don't think it was so little because sometimes it has reached 65 when I got up in the capillary and I walked with tachycardias ... but it is curious how it goes up and going down throughout everythingThe day.I want to get my curves as long as possible, so for three months I will prove it

Well, I'm sorry to tell you that then you can't live without him .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
(Being 50 at night, if you have not woken up with a bad body, it can be the crushing for a while)

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/03/2022 9:41 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thank you very much Nila for answering ... I'm already taking the trick and if it is very curious

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
09/03/2022 9:41 a.m.

tupuedes said:
thank you very much nila for answering ... I'm already taking the truquillo and if it is very curious to see how things affect glucose, how it goes up and down and the truth is the truth isThat nothing punctures are surprised.

Well, I tell you the same.Before extreme values ​​(very high or very low) before correcting make hair, which sometimes the sensor exaggerates.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/03/2022 9:45 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

If, surely it is so, if the strips are no longer prescribed when I leave the insulin for the difference the same thing I buy it and I have a pack of strips that will last time ...

But it is super curious, I have taken bread with ham and oil and coffee with milk today, as it has risen to 135, it has dropped to 90 and is going back to 130 and peak at two hours.That is why I say that I do not understand these things, in addition that I live in a roller coat of ups and downs, it is true that most of the time in rank, but always throughout the day for me it is normal to be above100, it is very difficult to get out of that amount except fasting, the doctor told me that it had a lot of variability and that is what I had to reduce but I see it quite difficult, although today I have eaten bread, even making a low diet in hydrates.Not to mention that I do not understand how much we talk when talking about peak, above the values ​​that the endocrine has marked?Or if I am in 90 to arrive for example to 130-140 it is already considered a peak after meals and high variability? Do not explain these things, I have stopped going to that endocrine because I change from the province but it is not clear to me and theNew looks at me a little book of those where you sign up for the values ​​(it seems to me a shabby, the other at least the capillary meter connected it to the computer and saved me)

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/03/2022 10:24 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.