{'en': 'Fast insulin.Doubt', 'es': 'Insulina rapida. Duda'} Image

Fast insulin.Doubt

tupuedes's profile photo   08/21/2022 5:52 p.m.

Hello good!!!!

I have recently debuted and I am a little lost ... I only had 2 classes of education and maybe what I ask is nonsense but good🤷‍♀️ ... You have to learn things ...

I have measured 2 hours after eating and I left 198 ... I think a little tall so I put 2 of fast to cover the snack and the doubt is whether that insulin can also "burn" the sugar of more than there were...

I don't know if I explain well ... if you will help before dinner have better blood glucose?

Thanks for the aid ... greetings.

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
08/21/2022 5:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@TUPUEDES, the sensitivity to insulin depends on each person and the stage in which he is ... so the most practical thing is that you see it in your sensor.You learn like this, seeing how that fast dose has influenced you.
In type 1 adults, a fast unit usually goes down about 50 glucose units, but depends on whether there is insulin reserve or honeymoon .., or the weight.
The endocrine will have given you some guidelines, the rest we have to experience and meet us.
Sign up everything and you get conclusions.And it is always better corrected with less fast, if you are not sure, and correct again later if necessary.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/21/2022 6:37 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much regina ... yes, you have to learn and know yourself😊

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
08/21/2022 6:39 p.m.

@TUPUEDES The ideal is that you are below 180 past 2 hours after food.Do you use any application that helps you with insulin doses?To me the truth, it is doing very well, because before advising me a dose, it takes into account in the calculation the dose of insulin that can still remain in my body ... and so it calculates what you need to go down to whatYou are and what you are going to eat.I don't know if I explained ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
08/21/2022 6:39 p.m.

Hello!!!No, I don't use any application of those ... I still don't have the sensor although I hope to have it shortly ... tell what application do you use?Is it easy?

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
08/21/2022 6:43 p.m.

Yes, it is called the social diabetes, you can get it out of the PlayStore, but I "calibrated her" my educator, taking into account my sensitivity factor (depending on the time of day) the glycemic goal, .... I have 4months using it and now I dare to change the ratios, a point or two up and down, according to meals, but it is very successful, there are days that I keep 100% in the target range and almost always not low from the97%.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
08/21/2022 6:52 p.m.

It is very easy to use, you put how much you are glucose, the amounts of carbohydrates that you are going to eat and advise you to prick the corresponding units ....

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
08/21/2022 6:55 p.m.

Thank you very much Cassie🤗

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
08/21/2022 6:55 p.m.

@Para any questions, although I am new too, here you have me ... ☺️

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
08/21/2022 6:56 p.m.

Hello, you can, I am also quite a new pirque a year ago of the diagnosis of my daughter, but something that serves us a lot to calculate the dose is, in addition to calculating it according to the rations of hydrates that it will eat, see what value it arrives.If you arrive, as your case has been, in 198 we put average more to correct that value.Of course, this average is because my daughter is very small and her amounts of insulin are very low, but to summarize, the answer to your question is yes, if you can put more insulin to correct that high value.I hope I explained.
Although now it seems like an immense world, over time you learn and you will know how to control or handle better, it is a matter of time and to know your body in this regard.Much encouragement!

Mariapas's profile photo
Mariapas
08/22/2022 8:21 p.m.

Thank you very much Mariapas🤗

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
08/22/2022 9:57 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.