{'en': 'Sensor drop (it takes off)', 'es': 'Caida de sensor (se despega)'} Image

Sensor drop (it takes off)

CarlosT's profile photo   08/20/2022 7:24 p.m.

The best and cheaper thing is to put on the kinesiological tape sensor, those colors that put the athletes when they have some muscle problem (they sell it in Decathlon, Amazon ...) in 5 -meter rolls and you have for a good season

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
08/29/2022 8:36 a.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

macarron_con_diabetes said:
The best and cheaper is to put on the kinesiological tape sensor, those coloring that put the athletes when they have some muscle problem (they sell it in decathlon, Amazon ...)In 5 meter rolls and you have a good season

Thank you.All the best

CarlosT's profile photo
CarlosT
08/30/2022 12:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good!I use dressings that I always have adhered, since at the beginning I took the sensor at approximately 10 days.I leave the link to buy them online Link "style =" max-width: 300px;

ocd93's profile photo
ocd93
08/30/2022 2:19 p.m.

I use waterproof and transparent covers of freestyle, they are very good

milagros's profile photo
milagros
09/05/2022 12:58 a.m.

Carlost said:
hello good afternoon, I'm new in this forum.

I have placed a freestylelibre2 sensor and I am quite satisfied with him, especially for the punctures that save me.
But I see a problem that seems very serious to me: the sensors get rid of too frequently .. I don't know if it is due to heat or other causes.

To prevent them from falling I have put a surgical dressing that covers the entire sensor and when changing it, the dressing, does not detach
The sensor.

I do not know if someone else in this forum has the same problem so I ask that if someone you have it you tell me and what solution you have found to solve the problem.

Thanks and greetings.

Carlos

miracles said:
I use waterproof and transparent covers of freestyle, they are very good

I use kinesiological tape and I put a cutulous gauze just above the sensor and for 4 hard you are 5 meters.This is 7.5 cms x 5 meters.
Edito ... I try to put a photo but it doesn't come out

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
09/08/2022 9:46 a.m.

Thanks, miracles.

CarlosT's profile photo
CarlosT
09/08/2022 11:41 p.m.

I use physiological tape that of athletes and I am luxurious, I endure the 15 days without problems, a greeting

Barki's profile photo
Barki
09/25/2022 12:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.