Rebel Diabetics

Lauraa's profile photo   05/20/2022 2:46 p.m.

I have been with 3 years old and a couple of months for a short time ... and at that time I have had bad experiences, consequences ... but I am not going to sink I stop doing things that I like k motivate me.Stop eating things k like them, no.And how the title says I am a "rebel diabetic" xD pk I no longer pay the doctors etc.To throw it to the trash, when a month passes.I shot her when she reaches the top.As foods k feel like it and the HC k kiera and when I feel like the beginning towards 6 meditions with the gluco.And now I can throw myself sometimes days .. weeks .. without making measurements.And I don't wear a sensor.Only the device that determines the glycemic value in figures, but does not give you signs of symptomatology.That shows yourself through the body.I remember K at the beginning.Every time I noticed some symptom either hyper or hypo.I mediate with the gluco and it was worth my glycemia is at that value.And put solution.But now ... I can spend several days.I notice any symptoms.And I don't measure me with the gluco.Pk at that symptomatic moment I can deduce if I am with the low normal sugar high or very high pk I let me guide the sensations ... x example if I notice k mouth I have very dry very pasty wanting to drink a lot to urinate.I don't measure me, pk I can be with the sugar from 400 up.And the same with a hiccup.If I have a hiccup, I don't measure me.I let me guide x I am feeling.And as I feel.I tell myself I have to be between this value or another.Then he acted and took a juice or something klleve sugar.Do you know PK YES as foods with a high HC?Pk I discovered k so much simple and complex HC upload the sugar pk I discovered k not only food upload the sugar there are more things ... ainss before if I ate my head worried me x the HC x the symptoms frustrated me.etc butNow I don't even worry about my head.K I notice with a hyper or a hiccup I don't want to worry or anything.I put solution and relax.Pk The nerves are very treacherous.With diabetes if you can do things.But of course carrying everything Lok is necessary not Keda of another.And you can eat all that irresistible meal xD PK you can download the food walking.Or dancing .... ami the health system.He will not control me or tell me how I have to do things etc. I decide so and point.And speaking of meals.I am to eat vegetables salads when I feel like tb I am to eat pasta rice legumes baile chop muercilla etc pizza sandwich mixed etc. I can have breakfast toast.Ensaimada cereals etc for having diabetes I will not stop eating Lok I like.And I don't care the HC."Everything can have a solution, except death" Ains.The toilets etc. They already have enough kon to force themselves financially at the expense of diabetes (glucometer strips etc) if not k on top they intend to control our habits etc.They intend to "sell the motorcycle" xD.So what I am rebel pk the world has made me like that..xd

Lauraa's profile photo
Lauraa
05/20/2022 2:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well good luck.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
05/20/2022 3:41 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

If it is your decision !!

But I think it will take your toll

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
05/20/2022 3:50 p.m.

Totally agree, each one is free to manage diabetes or any other disease as they want.Amen.

Remember this message within a few years when you have problems of vision, retinopathies and other effects of poorly controlled diabetes.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/20/2022 4:58 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The problem is that diabetes is a silent disease.I think, as you have told you, that unfortunately it will take its toll.
The pity is that your philosophy, supported with means, could half fulfill it.I mean, with a sensor you can afford an ice cream correcting the effect, and many other things.
But deny yourself to advances, measure yourself with glucometer, sensors ... I don't understand it.It is information and the information is power, that is, to act to counteract effects.
As you say, from Diario Feho HC, and when you pass, correct, it is not so complicated either, but for that you have to have the information, to which you refuse, I do not know very well why.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/20/2022 6:28 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Life is full of things that they like and does not like, but we have the option to choose those that agree to us. SANITARIES advise and give guidelines, then and as an endocrine told me: "Everyone kills himself as he wants."

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
05/21/2022 4:48 p.m.

@Lauraa, you could make almost the same life controlling and measuring you, and knowing the rapid that you need for hydrates and to correct.
It would be a pity that you do not do it and in a few years you regret.Life is very fast.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/22/2022 5:33 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

This person is shouting for help, although she is not aware ...

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
05/22/2022 1:25 p.m.

I will have my personal ratio and I have 3 years and a couple of months with diabetes and I have already learned the basics I know howKnow how many HC has that product and thus manage it and thus put on the right insu and I don't know if you know but there are 2 types of guidelines
Standard guideline (the Q choses each person freely according to their desires and needs)
Fixed guideline (the q indicates the endo etc)
At the beginning of the diabetes I was making a fixed guideline, I sent me the educator.But once I already knew how to count the carbohydrates know how to manage insulin with my ratiohc because I chose the standard pattern.
Besides, you know that on one occasion I speak with Serafín Murillo I asked him that how many HC could eat that if he had to be a fixed guideline and he told me that in the HC there is no limit that I could eat what I would like according to my desires etc.It is true that at the beginning of having diabetes, the glucose 6 times every day and now because I know my body from time to time, I know each symptom every sensation when it comes to me a hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia I do not need to look at it inThe Gluco.Because I already know more or less than glycemic value I have as this reacting my body and according to the symptoms and sensations that I have at that time that I feel low I take something with sugar and I wait for it going up .. I feel high (depending onThe high thing that this) can move or inject insulin doses and that the sugar is stabilized in each personal case within the diabetes t1 the most important thing is that the person does not stop putting the insulin.In this forum I am not the only one that has stopped following the guidelines and recommendations of the educators ... here are people who eat without counting the HC and if they are wrong then they rectify. And here of course there are people who empathize x my part my part loI do not understand that why you have diabetes you say this is shit this surpasses me etc etcIt is true that we are slaves, insulin -dependent of this disease but it is what there is but within that if you can enjoy wonderful things, we also fear the fate of which we can assess ourselves and be independent to get the insulin etc. I also prefer to beSlave and independent of my insulin that to have a rare doctor who cannot do anything x myself a person with dt1 following the guidelines etc or controlling having everything right if he can do everything he likes but a person who is prostrated in a wheelchair withoutBeing able to articulate anything could not enjoy how a person with DT1.I'm sorry but I like being more positive k negative.And not eat my head so much.

Lauraa's profile photo
Lauraa
05/22/2022 2:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.