{'en': 'Driving card and diabetes 1 or 2', 'es': 'Carnet de conducir y diabetes 1 o 2'} Image

Driving card and diabetes 1 or 2

Pyrri's profile photo   05/26/2022 8:48 p.m.

I just learned these days, that those of us who have 1 and 2, if we wantDiabetes in medical examination.

Another thing to renew the card, it is not necessary to go through the car, or again to do the practical or the theoretician.And you can also continue driving without renewing the card, but if they catch you they can fine you.

It expired me in 2015, I tried to renew it in 2019, but they discovered that I had a fainting for something else and had spent 2 months in a coma for that thing (no diabetes) and they didn't want to renew me, they gave me a term a deadlineYear to present medical reports that these fainting no longer were produced and in 2021 I sold the car and I continue with the expired card "but now I know I can drive the same."

In the medical examination you have to pay the high rate in advance passes or do not pass it (what a grace) to be able to renew it ....

Greetings,

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
05/26/2022 8:48 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Here you have a couple of related topics, the driving license has been discussed a lot in the forum.

Link
Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/26/2022 9:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I did not know that there were already threads on the subject ...
To me the type 2 diabetes appeared to me in 2014 and the card expired me in 2015, I tried to renew it in 2019, but they discovered for being silly (I do not know that I told them anything showing them a medical report of a neurologist) that there wereI had a fainting for somethingThey fainted, I passed everything and in 2021 I sold the car and I continue with the expired card "but now I know I can drive the same."In the medical examination you have to pay the high rate in advance passes or do not pass it (what a grace) to be able to renew it ... What I would like to know is whether among the medical centers they have or the computer that you have given that you have givenYours your medical data.If they did not appear I could say that they were not asked if I have any kind of illness and renew it for 10 years (although I do not think I will take a car, but the same is a rented yes).I could tell the truth that I have type 2 diabetes but surely they ask me for reports.
With what it cost me to get my driving license 2005-2015 and no accident and now with these troubles ....

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
05/27/2022 1:47 a.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

@Pyrri, because I don't know, but you can try and say only type2 diabetes, I don't think they send you any medical report, it will be enough with the medical examination that they do there.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/27/2022 1:54 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

pyrri said:
you can continue driving without renewing the card, but if they catch you they can fine you.

You can't.And if they catch you, they will fine you for sure, precisely because you cannot.

12mas37's profile photo
12mas37
05/27/2022 7:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Pyrri renew the card and say nothing when asked.I did that and I have it for 10 years.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/27/2022 2:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I did the same as @ruthbia, I didn't say it was diabetic in renewal.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/28/2022 9:33 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
I did the same as @ruthbia, I didn't say it was diabetic in renewal.

And I am going to do that in a few months when I have to renew it.I will be healthier than an apple

cgs's profile photo
cgs
05/28/2022 10:29 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.