Type 1 diabetics

azahara92's profile photo   08/25/2022 3:16 p.m.

Hello good, my name is Azahara and I am 30 years old.Debute with diabetes 3 years ago and at the beginning I only used Metformin 850, controlling the meals a bit I was maintained.A year ago I had a pregnancy, I managedThose months of sacrifice and comi what he wanted ...
Anyway, right now I am with Metformina tomorrow and Night and 12 unds of Lantus before eating.
Although I have been with the disease for several years, they are teaching me to count HC rations (before avoiding potato and sweet rice pasta I already used ...).I am super sensitive to any type of sugar and although I carry the Free Style sensor it is almost impossible to repress the instinct of feding to eat ...
As if that were not enough, they changed my Lantus to Tresiba and I have climbed 4kg in three weeks, a gut swelling as if I was pregnant and all this without changing anything my diet or lifestyle.

The whole issue of the diet, measuring meals and so on, I don't know if I now have more responsibilities and I am less aware of myself, more anxiety ... I know that in a short one they will make me fast insulin and I amIt costs to accept it.Apart I am very afraid that my baby develops the same disease

azahara92's profile photo
azahara92
08/25/2022 3:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome, I can not help you from type 1 diabetes, more partners will come to give you a hand ...

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
08/25/2022 6:15 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

@Azahara92 Welcome to the forum!

First tranquility, do not stress.

Do you use slow and pills?Do you still have peptide C?It seems that you talk about type 2 diabetes.
As I understand that you do not use insulin for meals, it is even more important that you control food and exercise to control blood glucose.

You must control these anxiety attacks that induce you to eat without control.It is easy to say it, I know, but the place to eat uncontrolledly, tries to stop and eat proteins that require little effort to your pancreas to segregate insulin, slowly to notice satiety or a handful of nutThey have few hydrates

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/25/2022 7:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It looks like a type 2 diabetes but if you get out of control you end up developing type 1 and need punctured insulin as now that you use Tresiba, they will put a quick action.Your baby is clear that there is an x% possibilities that is diabetic but they are minimal, I think I read that if the mother is 4% and if the father is 6% or the otherwise they do not remember,Do not stress is not worth it

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
08/26/2022 1:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.