{'en': 'Candida in penis, relationship with diabetes?', 'es': 'Candida en pene, ¿relación con la diabetes?'} Image

Candida in penis, relationship with diabetes?

Gijonessugar1984's profile photo   06/05/2022 11:37 p.m.

Good night to all,

I have been infection for Candida in my penis for a while, before I spent Easter in Ramos, but lately it is every month, I apply the konetazole cream, but it improves a few days and returns.

Any advice or help?

Is it normal?

Thank you,

Gijonessugar1984's profile photo
Gijonessugar1984
06/05/2022 11:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Gijonessugar1984, it may not be enough with the cream and you need an oral treatment, consult the doctor because, if the infection is not eliminated, it is repeated.
And then glucose control, of course.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/06/2022 3:46 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The candida is very sweet and loves sugar, controls sugar and of course, a lotA disgusting syrup 15 days.

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
06/06/2022 12:10 p.m.

I had the first episode with the debut and then a year and peak later again.Anymore.Both times they gave me some pills and left immediately.
Fungicides relieve a bit, but does not reduce the population of Candidas.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/06/2022 1:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, I don't know, this year because, it seems since it is chronic, if I have a good control, I do sports, I have the emublogine at 6.3 🤷‍♂️

Gijonessugar1984
06/06/2022 1:25 p.m.

It is a more complex topic of what it seems, the candida is uncomfortable and the truth very annoying for the sexual issue, I had my experience with that type of fungus and I could recommend several things according to what I lived.

Unlike yours I have not had a good level of glycosilada, but I have done a large part of my life, I still had a candid presence since adolescence.The pills, the creams and others, served for periods, in the end the only direct and effective solution was to make my circumcision, since then I have not had more problems, additional the type of underwear the more loose is due to transpiration issues is a lotBetter since fungi worship wet and dark environments.

Having the best insulin control scheme and the scheme of defined schedule for insulin application, helps a lot for the immune system to be prepared to face such conditions.

Amauro96's profile photo
Amauro96
06/07/2022 7:05 p.m.

Yeah?And not notes different sensation in the sexual issue?

And how did you do it to the header and send you to operate?

Gijonessugar1984
06/07/2022 7:13 p.m.

Hello good,

I tell you my experience with the damn candid, that Cándida has nothing.

I usually had candidiasis, and after several episodes they discovered that it was due to the excess sugar due to my diabetes and a medicine that helped me eliminate sugar through urine.This medicine was called Invokana.But be careful, there are several medications that increase sugar in the urine, such as dapagliflozine that carries the xigduo.For much hygiene you have and no matter how much you try to have the dry foreskin, the candid will appear again and again if you take those medications.Look at the level of sugar that causes you in the urine, that if I dropped a drop on the ground and evaporated, there was a viscous ground, because of the sugar that does not evaporate.

The treatment is how everyone knows the dogs or gynecanten, Ginecansmed is the generic brand of the same company that costs 3 times less.At the beginning in 7 days the infection vanished, but over the years the episodes were repeated more frequently and lasted longer, until more than a month I had the infection despite throwing the dogsmed daily.

When I cured, at first I was like new, but it began to happen to me that after the cure, the foreskin lost flexibility and when sliding back through the glans, it strangled it a little, it was increasingThat it was increasingly hard, until one day it was already completely closed, if you forced the slide broke and bleed, it was very unpleasant, in addition to disabling sex and the worsening of hygiene.The skin is necrosed and there is no possible solution.There was no remedy, we had to cut.Circumcision is not very pleasant, local anesthesia apparently is not 100% effective and passes dogs, if you can avoid it before it is late I recommend it.

The dead the dog ended the rage was fulfilled but not quite, I was taking another medication that expelled sugar through the urine, the xigduo, and although without foreskin you no longer have the same problems, the issue is that it had an excessive itching,And the doctor luckily realized and what changed me, it was also for the happy candid.

Therefore, avoid medicating with this type of medications that expel sugar in the urine and drinking a lot of water so that the sugar that is diluted.Dry as much as possible and not think that it does not leave sequelae, which is what nobody tells you when you have candidiasis, at least in man.

Greetings and luck.

felinol's profile photo
felinol
06/12/2022 12:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.