{'en': 'New clock capable of predicting approximately glucose level', 'es': 'Nuevo reloj capaz de predecir aproximadamente el nivel de glucosa'} Image

New clock capable of predicting approximately glucose level

DavidAG2000's profile photo   08/25/2022 10:14 p.m.

The new Fitbit watches, Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa 4, thanks to all the data they collect (stress, sleep, food, exercise, cardiac pulsations, ECG and more) will be able to predict the glycemic index of users.

Comment that the glycemic index will not be shown on the clock, but in the mobile app.In addition, for those who hire Fitbit Premium (€ 80/year), he will receive "advanced analysis" regarding glucose.We will have to see what these analyzes are.

Watches can be ordered from your website: Link

And they will be sent at the end of September, for whom you are interested.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
08/25/2022 10:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If the free freestyle sometimes has a wrong range while measuring in interstitial fluid, I do not want to imagine the levels that that clock will handle 😂 we better keep clicking that we even take love haha ​​haha

faczever's profile photo
faczever
08/26/2022 5:23 a.m.

That is already my Samsung, and the predictions are not good.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/26/2022 8:09 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It is not that I measure it ... it predicts it.There in "na".The glucose horoscope, in short ...

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
08/26/2022 10:38 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
is that it is not that it is ... is that it predicts it.There in "na".The glucose horoscope, in short ...

"The horoscope" hahahaha I die 😂

faczever's profile photo
faczever
08/26/2022 10:40 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
the new fitbit watches, fitbit sense 2 and versa 4, thanks to all the data they collect (stress, sleep, food, exercise, exercise, cardiac pulsations, ECG and more) vanto be able to predict the glycemic index of users.

Comment that the glycemic index will not be shown on the clock, but in the mobile app.In addition, for those who hire Fitbit Premium (€ 80/year), he will receive "advanced analysis" regarding glucose.We will have to see what these analyzes are.

This is spam, you.With no clock of those, blood glucose can be estimated, and less that of a diabetic person.

I was going to tell you that you abstract from this type of posts or denounce you, but I have thought better and have denounced you directly.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
08/28/2022 3:50 p.m.

Cristóbal Cortés said:
davidag2000 said:
the new fitbit watches, fitbit sense 2 and versa 4, thanks to all the data they collect (stress,Sleep, food, exercise, cardiac pulsations, ECG and more) will be able to predict the glycemic index of users.

This is spam, you.With no clock of those, blood glucose can be estimated, and less that of a diabetic person.

I was going to tell you that you abstract from this type of posts or denounce you, but I have thought better and have denounced you directly.

Well, thank you very much, Cristóbal.

Since you are, you can sue Fitbit, and you may feel even better.

DavidAG2000
08/28/2022 11:31 p.m.

I was also going to report the message.In a type 1 diabetes, erroneous controls can be very dangerous

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/29/2022 1:33 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I think it is good that it is published to know what is useless and that you do not have to buy it.But still catches you a silly day and you buy it to see it.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/29/2022 3:30 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

davidag2000 said:
since you are, you can sue Fitbit, and you may feel even better

They deserve it, of course.

sherpa41 said:
I think it is good that it is published to know what is useless and that you do not have to buy it.But still catches you a silly day and you buy it to see it.

Yes, but in the original post I didn't say any of that.On the contrary, and I quote: "they will be able to predict the glycemic index of users."Which is not true, the reality would be rather: "They will be able to give an indirect estimate of glycemia that should be taken with caution and checked with capillary blood glucose meters."

The non -invasive measure has a long history and is something that still does not work.20 years ago, a Swiss company marketed a "clock" meter called pendra .The base was something called "impedance spectroscopy": glucose changes the concentration of skin ions which changes the impedance curve.The device detects this through a high frequency resmitor.

They made clinical trials and the diagram of areas and errors was quite good.Here in Spain there were pirates willing to sell it at an exorbitant price that included your virgin daughters, but Danish Social Security adopted it and gave it to a lot of type 1 diabetics. What happened in practice was that it worked fatally.Clinical trials had not taken into account variability factors in broader populations and many reported incoherent measures.Danish primary care doctors ended up doing studies with their patients, and the resulting diagram was catastrophic.So they removed it and returned to the hair strips.When this was learned, the house broke.Spain did not come.

This topic is much more serious than watchmakes.The supposed advantage of the pendra was not only that you did not click, but the method was theoretically superior to the interstitial fluid (which is the basis of the current sensors).But all that remained in theory.

The theory: pendra.narod.ru/downloads/pressentation_warsaw_110904.pdf

Final result: Link

Cristóbal Cortés
09/04/2022 1:20 p.m.

Cristóbal Cortés said:
sherpa41 said:

Yes, but in the original post I didn't say any of that.On the contrary, and I quote: "they will be able to predict the glycemic index of users."Which is not true, the reality would be rather: "They will be able to give an indirect estimate of glycemia that should be taken with caution and checked with capillary blood glucose meters."

The non -invasive measure has a long history and is something that still does not work.20 years ago, a Swiss company marketed a "clock" meter called pendra .The base was something called "impedance spectroscopy": glucose changes the concentration of skin ions which changes the impedance curve.The device detects this through a high frequency resmitor.

They made clinical trials and the diagram of areas and errors was quite good.Here in Spain there were pirates willing to sell it at an exorbitant price that included your virgin daughters, but Danish Social Security adopted it and gave it to a lot of type 1 diabetics. What happened in practice was that it worked fatally.Clinical trials had not taken into account variability factors in broader populations and many reported incoherent measures.Danish primary care doctors ended up doing studies with their patients, and the resulting diagram was catastrophic.So they removed it and returned to the hair strips.When this was learned, the house broke.Spain did not come.

This topic is much more serious than watchmakes.The supposed advantage of the pendra was not only that you did not click, but the method was theoretically superior to the interstitial fluid (which is the basis of the current sensors).But all that remained in theory.

The theory: pendra.narod.ru/downloads/pressentation_warsaw_110904.pdf

Final result: Link

I insist, in the case of denouncing someone, you should denounce Fitbit, who are the creators of the product, and who have detailed their characteristics.

The only thing I have done in this post has been to show with a screen capture the information that Fitbit gives.It is a post that only informs what there is, without judging what they say, since it has not even come out, so until it comes out, we are nobody to judge their reliability./B>

Honestly, I am sorry for people like you who denounce content without more, and more when I have done it in good faith, with the sole purpose of informing.

Anyway, it seems that in your ideal world, you would be the dictator and all kinds of content with which you did not agree, they would be censored.Luckily the Internet is a free place.

And as a advice, when you want to face a problem, face the root, in this case, to Company Fitbit, not mere informants of the innovations they are taking out.

DavidAG2000
09/04/2022 1:33 p.m.

This type of information is not good.
I copy you: the new Fitbit watches, Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa 4, thanks to all the data they collect (stress, sleep, food, exercise, cardiac pulsations, ECG and more) are going to be able to ....
This is what a desperate person, with little formation, who is here (in this world of diabetes) recentBut knowing that news of this type comes out every year ...
For my part I believe that the information no matter how "informative" it may be, I think you have not nuanced it enough.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
09/04/2022 2:02 p.m.

merchem said:
This type of information is not good.
I copy you: the new Fitbit watches, Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa 4, thanks to all the data they collect (stress, sleep, food, exercise, cardiac pulsations, ECG and more) are going to be able to ....
This is what a desperate person, with little formation, who is here (in this world of diabetes) recentBut knowing that news of this type comes out every year ...
For my part I believe that the information no matter how "informative" it may be, I think you have not nuanced it enough.

If my explanation has not seemed adequate, for something I have put the manufacturer's screenshots.More specific than that, nothing.

Or have you not seen them?

What cannot be is to put a post with the information provided by the manufacturer, and there are comments like this.

The truth is enough to be desired.

DavidAG2000
09/04/2022 2:04 p.m.

@Davidag2000 With those parameters that appear in the image, glycemia cannot be calculated;In the best case, a hypo for the increase in heart rate, but I do not see that it of Normaglycemia and hyperglycemia.
My Samsung gives me all those parameters and is not able to detect hypos.I am in 60mg/dl measured in capillary with a heart rate of 80 ... neither whistle nor anything.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/04/2022 2:16 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

All my support @davidag2000 gets things out of what, predicting and estimating for me is almost the same, many more things are said without knowledge and nobody says anything, or say to comment on many people, it is a forum that does not wantnot between

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
09/04/2022 2:17 p.m.

That is a clock, you will not kill anyone, worse is the one that advises other things

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
09/04/2022 2:24 p.m.

davidag2000 said:

I insist, in the case of denouncing someone, you should denounce Fitbit, who are the creators of the product, and who have detailed their characteristics.

The only thing I have done in this post has been to show with a screen capture the information that Fitbit gives.It is a post that only informs what there is, without judging what they say, since it has not even come out, so until it comes out, we are nobody to judge their reliability./B>

Honestly, I am sorry for people like you who denounce content without more, and more when I have done it in good faith, with the sole purpose of informing.

Anyway, it seems that in your ideal world, you would be the dictator and all kinds of content with which you did not agree, they would be censored.Luckily the Internet is a free place.

And as a advice, when you want to face a problem, face the root, in this case, to Company Fitbit, not mere informants of the innovations they are taking out.

That if you want bag, ma'am.

This is a diabetes forum where serious things are discussed, or I would like so.The issue of continuous blood glucose measure is something based on biomedical science and technology, where neither you nor anyone has to judge anything, but there is something called clinical tests, with which the reliability and errors of the methods are determinedof measure.And the results are public and doctors know them.

If we call you attention to your posts, it is because you are spreading something different, ads of some clocks that intend to estimate blood glucose, but they really do nothing.I personally do not affect me much, because I already have an experience in distinguishing the bullshit from what is really, and yours are bullshit.But with your posts you can induce people not so informed to trust blood glucose estimation methods that are not reliable.And that can be very dangerous.You should stop insisting with this issue.

Cristóbal Cortés
09/10/2022 11:01 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
which is a ram, will not kill anyone, worse is the one that advises other things

You can kill someone if this is created an estimate of glycemia that is neither estimate nor anything.

Cristóbal Cortés
09/10/2022 11:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.