{'en': 'Free Freestyle 2 - Stock breakage or logistics problem (ABBOTT not specifies or gives details)', 'es': 'Freestyle Libre 2 - Rotura de Stock o Problema Logístico (Abbott no especifíca ni da detalles)'} Image

Free Freestyle 2 - Stock breakage or logistics problem (ABBOTT not specifies or gives details)

Josemibi's profile photo   06/07/2022 11:06 a.m.

In my autonomous community when a sensor is defective you have to manage the return with Abbott.

This last quarter I have returned 3 and for the moment they are not sending the sensors.They accept the order but they have logistics problems and do not send you at the moment the second email confirming that the sensor has been sent.

A week ago they accepted the return but for now they do not send it.I talked to Abbott's customer service and they only tell you they have logistics problems.

Simply so you can keep it into account.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
06/07/2022 11:06 a.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

In.La Rioja I'm the same, 2 weeks waiting and they don't send anything

pimbri's profile photo
pimbri
06/07/2022 11:30 a.m.

DM1 desde enero 2022, 29 años
Novorapid y Lantus
A1c: 6% (Abr 2022)
Freestyle 2

Well, with what you have said I just bought (I buy them and I only have one left).Let's see what it takes.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/07/2022 4:24 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

It happened to me with two sensors the last week, exactly that.Expecting...

Natom's profile photo
Natom
06/07/2022 10:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, they just sent me a message that my order has come out ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/09/2022 10:43 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Mine are still "collected."I called several times but they don't know how to say anything.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
06/09/2022 10:46 p.m.

Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Here in Aragon.Theoretically, nurses of the health center should be in charge of this, but since I do not trust a hair, I do it with Abbot and to date everything is fine.There are seasons when they fail more and others in which they fail less, but Abbot has never told me any logistic problems and everything has been normal.In 2021 they failed 7 nothing less (> 25 %), the last in November, and they sent them promptly.In 2022 I only carry one, last week, and everything was normal, I had it in 3 days.As a novelty, calling 900 tells you to go to the web, and there you ask for only the serial number of the sensor that has failed (not even the error code).

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
06/12/2022 2:21 p.m.

I still wait since May 30.On the web appears as "collected."From customer service they continue to say logistics problems.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
06/12/2022 3:02 p.m.

Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Good @Josemibi just for avoiding alarmisms, I think the post of the post is not the most appropriate.A stock break is lack of material and a "logistics problem" can be anything.

Greetings and I hope the problem is solved quickly

marine's profile photo
marine
06/13/2022 3:44 p.m.

marine said:
good @josemibi just for avoiding alarmisms, I think the title of the post is not the most appropriate.A stock break is lack of material and a "logistics problem" can be anything.

Greetings and I hope you solve the fast problem

I have changed the title, I have called Abbott this morning and they have changed the version.Last week it was a problem with the cast company.Today they say it is a problem in its warehouse.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
06/13/2022 3:52 p.m.

Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

After asking for it on May 30, and countless calls and emails, the sensor has been sent yesterday June 13.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
06/14/2022 9:28 a.m.

Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.