{'en': 'Free Freestyle and Airports', 'es': 'Freestyle Libre y aeropuertos'} Image

Free Freestyle and Airports

faczever's profile photo   08/26/2022 5:20 a.m.

Hello good evening.

I consult them, did anyone travel with free freestyle by Aeroparque (Argentina)?

I have doubts about whether the sensor sounds the arc, or in any case they had problems asking them for documentation or something to use it.

Greetings!

faczever's profile photo
faczever
08/26/2022 5:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They do not carry enough metal composition to activate any electric arc.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/26/2022 8:10 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
do not carry enough metal composition to activate any electric arc.

Thanks for your answer.I'm going without fear then haha.

faczever's profile photo
faczever
08/26/2022 8:08 p.m.

I always carry the sensor on and I travel a lot in plane and I have never had any problem or to carry the sensor with the safety arc or to carry insulin or lancets with the scanner

luislov's profile photo
luislov
08/29/2022 2:52 p.m.

When you fly it is always necessary to carry a report signed by your doctor that indicates that you have type 1 diabetes, that you are insulin-dependent and the necessary material for your treatment (insulin, sensor, glucometer, strips, needles, lancets, etc).And it is important (or at least it seems to me) to indicate that you can take food and/or drink on the plane to stop possible hypoglycemia.That paper do you put it in your hand luggage and the airport!

The arc as they have told you will not whistle, but if you do that document and voila.
It was very useful to me when I traveled to USA and Mexico because I had juices (the trip is long and it is better to prevent!) And with that document they let me pass with them without problems.Well, they passed them a machine that analyzes liquids.There we were a mother passing the bottles and I with the juice bricks, waiting for us to return them to ride the plane.We look at each other as saying "because she either looks like pumps on airplanes ..." hahaha

Have a good trip!!

Tam's profile photo
Tam
08/29/2022 7:36 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

Thank you very much!Nothing happened, they didn't ask me anything at anything haha, so great.

faczever's profile photo
faczever
09/04/2022 2:21 p.m.

faczever said:
Thank you all!Nothing happened, they didn't ask me anything at anything haha, so great.

Brilliant!I hope you enjoyed the trip :)

Tam's profile photo
Tam
09/05/2022 1:13 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

tam said:
when you fly it is always necessaryGlucometer, strips, needles, lancetas, etc).And it is important (or at least it seems to me) to indicate that you can take food and/or drink on the plane to stop possible hypoglycemia.That paper do you put it in your hand luggage and the airport!

The arc as they have told you will not whistle, but if you do that document and voila.
It was very useful to me when I traveled to USA and Mexico because I had juices (the trip is long and it is better to prevent!) And with that document they let me pass with them without problems.Well, they passed them a machine that analyzes liquids.There we were a mother passing the bottles and I with the juice bricks, waiting for us to return them to ride the plane.We look at each other as saying "because she either looks like pumps on airplanes ..." hahaha

Good trip !!

I corroborate it.I have been able to pass a juice for control in Barcelona, ​​Palma and Lisbon, with the help of Marras's medical report.

12mas37's profile photo
12mas37
09/12/2022 4:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.