{'en': 'Change Bolis pump in summer', 'es': 'Cambio bomba por bolis en verano'} Image

Change Bolis pump in summer

anabela's profile photo   06/13/2022 9:37 a.m.

Hello!

I would like to know if any of those who are bomb users have raised in the summer months return to the bowling, and if so, how you have done it, if it has turned out and you have managed the glycemia well during that time.

Greetings,

anabela's profile photo
anabela
06/13/2022 9:37 a.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

Hello, I have not changed it although in my community you call anything to the hospital nurse and solve it to you.
I believe that if you decompered when you go to a slow and then the bowling of the meals. In my case when I used feathers I was always decompensated.
I would not do it.

titimartinez's profile photo
titimartinez
06/14/2022 10:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I spend the days I am on the beach (about 20), without a pump and with quick and slow bolis.
In addition to not going with anything hanging on the beach and others, there is also a psychological component to rest from so much constant information.I get more capillaries to see how I go and that's it.

amiranda's profile photo
amiranda
06/16/2022 11:49 a.m.

DM 1 desde octubre 2008
Fiasp
A1c: 5,6% diciembre 2022
Bomba de insulina Minimed 780G y Guardian Connect 3 desde marzo 2021

amiranda said:
I spend the days I am on the beach (about 20), without a pump and with quick and slow bolis.
In addition to not going with anything hanging on the beach and others, there is also a psychological component to rest from so much constant information.I get more capillaries to see how I'm going and that's it.

Well, that's what I would like, not necessarily the whole summer, just those on beach or pool holiday.How do you make adjustments?For example, if the basal with the bomb is 20 units a day, do you put the same as slow?

anabela's profile photo
anabela
06/16/2022 4:50 p.m.

Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)

@anabela I return to the basal pattern I had before the pump.It may not be the most academic but it works for me during those days ... knowing that at some times I can be a little more decompensated, but my head needs that rest.

amiranda's profile photo
amiranda
06/17/2022 8:43 a.m.

DM 1 desde octubre 2008
Fiasp
A1c: 5,6% diciembre 2022
Bomba de insulina Minimed 780G y Guardian Connect 3 desde marzo 2021

amiranda said:
@anabela I return to the basal pattern I had before the pump.It may not be the most academic but it works for me during those days ... knowing that at some times I can be a little more decompensated, but my head needs that rest.

Great, thank you very much @amiranda, I will take it into account if in the end I encourage you to do it this summer.Absolutely according to that mental rest, it is very necessary after so much time.All the best.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
06/17/2022 12:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.