{'en': 'I "paste" and covid virus', 'es': 'Se me "pegò" e virus del covid'} Image

I "paste" and covid virus

cacharro's profile photo   08/26/2022 11:52 a.m.

Hello!

Well, yesterday without warning I felt tired and thought I would be the walk that I hit every morning.

The fact is that I get used to it and at about one o'clock in the morning awake in sweatsymptoms.

I look at the fever and was about 39 degrees and thinking about experiences of friends deduced that it was Covid.

At about four and seeing that I did not give the fever, I went to the emergency room and effectively, I gave me positive. They prescribed paracetamol and rest.

The truth is that I have either coughing or drowning, nothing more than tiredness, muscle and head pain, which already remitted me a lot.

To those who are afraid, say that (and especially if you are vaccinated as me) at this point it is not so much, and if apart from being Dabetic you have the relatively strong organism, the virus has nothing to do.

Damn virus !!

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
08/26/2022 11:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Cagùn the cough.Mi woman has just done the test and also gives positvo, but she has tasted for a few days. Maldito virus !!

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
08/26/2022 12:12 p.m.

@Cacharro I have passed it twice without symptoms.Patience, it takes to give negative.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/26/2022 6:05 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

What do you heal soon !!!

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/26/2022 11:33 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Well, thank you all. The truth is that I only have some tiredness and discomfort, but it takes.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
08/27/2022 3:36 p.m.

I do not go the cough, it is a month and a half ago, and I continue, a little less than before but I am still the same haha.I was very afraid because being diabetes 1 I thought it attacked danger, but in 4 days I went all the symptoms of fever and headache.Eye I have 3 Covid vaccines, that helped me a lot, so you are emptying all without fail!

faczever's profile photo
faczever
08/27/2022 7:50 p.m.

Well, I don't have, my wife yes, but she is not diabetic. That's yes, I have a tiredness of the nine, and pain from the whole body.I passed me.coiled. See if it's so

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
08/28/2022 9:41 a.m.

ruthbia said:
@pot I have passed it twice without symptoms.Patience, it takes to give negative.

We are already two 🤣🤣, I spent the first time almost without symptoms, I only had reluctThe Covid, I am clear that it was Covid, because in April I had similar symptoms but without losing my appetite or palate, they did the tests and gave negative covid and positive antibodies ..... the nurse tells me, you have alreadyAfter a few months ago .. it was the same nurse that I deal with when the doctor told me that I had a flu, I said a strange thing to the doctor, because always and without failure I had a strong back pain with the flu

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/29/2022 2:07 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.