{'en': 'I continue with the covid and the glucose is shot, will it be so?', 'es': 'Sigo con el covid y se me disparò la glucosa,Serà asì?'} Image

I continue with the covid and the glucose is shot, will it be so?

cacharro's profile photo   08/29/2022 4:11 p.m.

Well,

Well, I'm on the fourth day of Covid.

It turns out that from Sunday my glucose was shot at levels of 250-280.

Yesterday I had to supplement every two hours with 4 more units and then arrive at dinner with 190.

Today the doctor calls me and tells me to put me a couple more units ... A couple?

I am in the double insulin to keep "at bay" glucose.

I suppose it will be of the happy virus, right?

Greetings,

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
08/29/2022 4:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

To me on the 3rd day or I had the most uncontrolled glucose.But I am not type 1 or 2 and on top

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/29/2022 4:33 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

pot said:
well, because I am on the fourth day of covid.It is it that from Sunday my glucose was shot at levels of 250-280.Ayer I had to supplement every two hours with 4more units and even thus arriving at dinner with 190. Today the doctor calls me and tells me to put a couple of units more ..... a pair?. I'm in twice the insulin to keep "at bay" theglucose.

Are you taking paracetamol?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
08/29/2022 5:26 p.m.

Well, if a pill every six hours that seemed too much to me. I seemed to me because now I take it every eight hours.I will leave it in two a day ... or nothing !!

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
08/29/2022 8:01 p.m.

With viruses, glycemia rises, I have infected one in the eye and I am with more units than normal.
The look can also get a little.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/29/2022 8:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

pot said:
because if a pill every six hours that seemed too much to me. I seemed to me because now I take it every eight hours.Less, so it is sure of the virus and the Paraceta.

Paracetamol can interfere with glucose levels, giving much higher false values.

Link

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
08/29/2022 8:41 p.m.

In case it serves you, I caught it on the 21st, the first four days I was with a fever and taking every six or eight hours paracetamol alternated with ibuprofen, my glucose was also shot with nothing that ate, little by little it is returning to previous levels.By the way after nine days I still smell or taste.

tollo's profile photo
tollo
08/30/2022 11:50 a.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

Well, you leave me quietly. And I also take the paraceta and ibiporpheno. From Friday I better and I plan to leave them. For the tests I do it apart from the sensor and also with the verio in blood, they coincide but always fired.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
08/30/2022 5:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.