{'en': 'Hello good afternoon I am new', 'es': 'Hola Buenas Tardes Soy Nuevo'} Image

Hello good afternoon I am new

jose527's profile photo   06/22/2022 4:56 p.m.

Patience Man that this is not the panacea !!
With antidiabetics and basal insulin you need time for him to go down.
In my case with 2 insulins afternoon 15 days in regularly and entering values.

There are some weighting videos for beginners on YouTube that can help you, at least they are different exercises for arms that can be sitting: biceps, triceps, pectoral, shoulders... They entertain me a lot.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/23/2022 8:14 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Oh fifteen days because tomorrow income that on Monday operates for the third time of the abdominal hernia, and there they will make me fast insulin to operate, bone that at the moment I have to cut this and there in the hospital they will already know that putting me in the Garcia Morato ofSeville

jose527's profile photo
jose527
06/25/2022 6:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Today I still have more than 300
324-- 322-289- 312
In those figures Ando

jose527's profile photo
jose527
06/25/2022 6:48 p.m.

I really have no hope that this never goes down, because I see that I don't go down with anything.When he took three metformines a day, he didn't go down to the contrary, he went up more and more
And now with insulin I don't see anything

jose527's profile photo
jose527
06/25/2022 6:50 p.m.

Rutbia to refer to two insulins, you click twice a day.
And it didn't go down

jose527's profile photo
jose527
06/25/2022 6:51 p.m.

Jose527 said:
oh fifteen days because tomorrow income that on Monday operates for the third time of the abdominal hernia, and there they will give me a quick insulin to operate, bone that at the moment I have to cut this andThere in the hospital you will know that putting me in the Garcia Morato in Seville.When he took three metformines a day, he didn't go down to the contrary, he went up more and more
And now with insulin I don't see anything

Of course he will go down, man.But as we have told you, it takes time.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/25/2022 7:32 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Two insulins is a basal, you put it once a day and another fast with each meal, it is clear that metformin does not solve your problem

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
06/25/2022 9:27 p.m.

Yes, that's.When debuting I was paid basal, fast and metformin.The pills only 4 days, they hurt me to the stomach and as I gave positive in gad, Ig, ... of all, it was clear that insulin yes or yes and they took my metformin.
15 days to go down and 1 month to recover.I had diabetic presbyopia.

@Jose527 You need an endocrine that reviews you and paute correctly.Require it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/26/2022 12:42 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello good to all.Here I am back from the hospital, 5 days admitted.They operated last Monday.
During the days at the hospital the sugar was very high because doctors say that serum is glucose and without eating anything at all or drinking in 4 days.Now I return home since yesterday the sugar levels finally walk between 157 and 180, more or less they are not bad, but the operation that assures me is the best they have done to me about three times and that it is foreverof the giant hernia.I have tightened the internal meshes that I can not breathe, I don't know if it is normal and it will take it but I am worse than ever, I suffocate but I can not and I am afraid that my heart has spoiled.Since the epidural felt fatal and they had to remove it because it gave me tremors, vomiting and nervousness.It was a nightmare.
Here now after 5 days I can't take a step, suffocation is huge.
Someone knows if this is normal.They have left me so thin with the tight mesh that I will have lost 4 sizes less but I suffocated

jose527's profile photo
jose527
07/01/2022 5:26 p.m.

@Jose527, you have to follow up, tell you with your doctor, I don't know what they have operated on you ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/01/2022 5:46 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Jose527 I would go to the emergency room to look at me.One thing is the discomfort of a postoperative and another that you do not have sufficient oxygen.He spent fatal, I know because something similar happened to me and I was so dumb of not going to the emergency room, it was 7 days horrible, then it turned out that he had the lungs flooded.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/01/2022 7:45 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Jose527 said:
hello good to all.Here I am back from the hospital, 5 days admitted.They operated last Monday.
During the days at the hospital the sugar was very high because doctors say that serum is glucose and without eating anything at all or drinking in 4 days.Now I return home since yesterday the sugar levels finally walk between 157 and 180, more or less they are not bad, but the operation that assures me is the best they have done to me about three times and that it is foreverof the giant hernia.I have tightened the internal meshes that I can not breathe, I don't know if it is normal and it will take it but I am worse than ever, I suffocate but I can not and I am afraid that my heart has spoiled.Since the epidural felt fatal and they had to remove it because it gave me tremors, vomiting and nervousness.It was a nightmare.
Here now after 5 days I can't take a step, suffocation is huge.
Someone knows if this is normal.They have left me so thin with the tight mesh that I will have lost 4 sizes less but I love it

Hi José, go to Emergency.I don't see normal that you can't breathe.If it is normal, I don't think so, they tell you in the emergency room.Let's see if you are going to fix the diabetes and you will bother something else ...
Good luck and tell us.

isabelbota
07/01/2022 8:18 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Jose527 said:
Diabetic 2 and tonight the insulin premiere.
I am very worried
I have 450 sugar right now
And I must wait at night to put my first insulin.
They told me that the endocrine went to night
I told him that at 8 at most, I go to bed soon
And I don't know what to do right now

Hi Jose!How are you still from your operation?Have you already normalized?Bufff I have read you and the values ​​that you comment are more typical of a type 1 than from 2. I tell you because they were dealing 3 months with Januvia (metformin made me allergic reaction), they diagnosed me as type 2 and it wasA silly loss of not doing the analytics that corresponded to me ..... I hope you find yourself better.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/08/2022 1:17 p.m.

Hello good afternoon to all.Sorry for not having answered before but I was quite bad.
I already recover from suffocation, I still have 10 percent to breathe completely but I'm recovering well.The paralysis of the left leg that falls asleep that does not recover, that seems to be bad.The sugar is already perfect, I always have 85 to 115 at most, and I only inject 15 units of daily toujeo and without taking metformin or anything, just an injection of trilucity that I put once a week and that has already made meLosing 8 kilos of weight ... for now I am very happy because breathing has improved and at least I can sleep.

jose527's profile photo
jose527
07/15/2022 12:48 p.m.

What good news @Jose527!
The leg may be a physio and with exercises you get it, do not propose solution?Does he sleep due to lack of irrigation?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/15/2022 1:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Jose527 said:
hello good afternoon to all.Sorry for not having answered before but I was quite bad.
I already recover from suffocation, I still have 10 percent to breathe completely but I'm recovering well.The paralysis of the left leg that falls asleep that does not recover, that seems to be bad.The sugar is already perfect, I always have 85 to 115 at most, and I only inject 15 units of daily toujeo and without taking metformin or anything, just an injection of trilucity that I put once a week and that has already made meLosing 8 kilos of weight ... for now I am very happy because breathing has improved and at least I can sleep.

I'm glad, what a scare you will have passed.Is that not being able to breathe ...
Did you go to the Emergencies at the end?

isabelbota
07/15/2022 6:33 p.m.

I did not go to the emergency room, I did not apartment urgencies in life ,.The Virgen del Rocó de Sevilla hospital, without air conditioning throughout the hospital, only exists in operating rooms and in the hospital doctors' consultations.
In the emergency room there are 45 degrees, it is to enter and die directly and on top with the supposed wave of virus again, all infected virus emergencies to go with suffocation ,.I knew that suffocation were sequelae of the epidural and knew that it would go down.The same thing I am imagining that the leg will not have a cure, because I think it is a serious sequel to the epidural that has left me dead or stepped on a nerve.
I can only walk about 15 minutes, from there I get a strong pain on my waimmediately.I am sure that no one is going to cure me.
Come on, I have permanent disability revisable and at this step or they already give me the absolute or how social security intends to see me a picture to work.although either I have sued, of course,
I hope to win the trial.What I am happy is with the sugar that is perfect with only insulin and trulcyity.And every time I look thin.Well I will ask for an appointment with the doctor to see if he gives me any solution with my leg

jose527's profile photo
jose527
07/19/2022 10:55 a.m.

Jose527 said:
I did not go to the emergency room, I did not floor emergencies in life ,.The Virgen del Rocó de Sevilla hospital, without air conditioning throughout the hospital, only exists in operating rooms and in the hospital doctors' consultations.
In the emergency room there are 45 degrees, it is to enter and die directly and on top with the supposed wave of virus again, all infected virus emergencies to go with suffocation ,.I knew that suffocation were sequelae of the epidural and knew that it would go down.The same thing I am imagining that the leg will not have a cure, because I think it is a serious sequel to the epidural that has left me dead or stepped on a nerve.
I can only walk about 15 minutes, from there I get a strong pain on my waimmediately.I am sure that no one is going to cure me.
Come on, I have permanent disability revisable and at this step or they already give me the absolute or how social security intends to see me a picture to work.although either I have sued, of course,
I hope to win the trial.What I am happy is with the sugar that is perfect with only insulin and trulcyity.And every time I look thin.Well I will ask for an appointment with the doctor to see if he gives me any solution with my leg

Well, I'm glad of glucose control, but don't leave the leg.There must be a solution.

isabelbota
07/19/2022 6:14 p.m.

Surely with a physio you recover.Lymphatic massages

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/19/2022 8:24 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

marine said:
toujeo is administered every 24h, you decide what time and normally it is put either at night or in the morning.

That insulin is of basal (slow) action so you will have to wait a couple of days until the dose regulates that value.

450 is quite high so I ask you if in addition to that insulin you do not have a quick to lower that value.If you have nothing to download it or consult your doctor to see what solution gives you or take a walk of at least 1h to lower that value.

When I had such high glucose, if I walked or to some exercise I ended up shattered and the same glucose, then they told me, Santa Cetona de Asis

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/24/2022 2 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.