I would like to know your experience in the world diabetes and apps

cori_patricia's profile photo   06/22/2022 5:23 p.m.

Hello good!

In the first place I present myself, my name is Patricia, I am from Vitoria in Spain and together with my boyfriend/partner/developer/diabetic in my life 😅 we are developing Cori, an app to try to simplify all the glucose, food and exercise data generated inThe life of a person with diabetes and help him make better decisions or at least more informed, having the full photo and who can know the impact of his acts on his diabetes.

The development of the app is doing both with our resources and a super important thing the help of people with diabetes who tell us their experience and who would love to ask in the letter to Pope Noel of an app for diabetes.

For now we have a very simple thing in the App Store (We have focused on Apple because for now we do not have capacityAndroid) and we would like that if possible you told us your experience with other apps so that it is not an Suuuuper app focused on how the diabetes asier my partner feels and lives.That in the end is the example we have closer and in which we help ourselves.

Thank you very much for your time and I am here to respond to everything I can!

cori_patricia's profile photo
cori_patricia
06/22/2022 5:23 p.m.

Patricia Bedoya
CEO y cofundadora Cori
https://cori.care/es/

Hello before I looked many apps but always ended up from them since you always have to put everything manual, now I only have to plug the bomb to the computer and all glycemia, glyce, exercise, ... and send the reports to the endocrine withoutneed to wear a librettite greetings and luck

titimartinez's profile photo
titimartinez
06/26/2022 12:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.