Without cooking meals

davlinares's profile photo   06/29/2022 5:34 p.m.

Hello, I need a little help, I am in a bad streak and I do not cook anything, nor will I do it but I would like not to increase my diabetes still foods that take away my hungMuch put them to the microwave ... Jamon York or algúna can ... whatever you do not cook, please save the cooking ... eat dishes made at home ... I will not do it, I only intendLiving a little more if I have to die before for my diet I will assume it and so it will be ... but if you can download the diabetes a little ... I would appreciate it, today it gave me 241 on an empty stomach

davlinares's profile photo
davlinares
06/29/2022 5:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@davlinares, on the Internet you can search for companies that are dedicated to bringing food home, with vacuum diets and packaging.
My daughter a few months ago that she is commissioning and is very happy, because she has also lost what she wanted.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/29/2022 8:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@davlinares, on the Internet you can search for companies that are dedicated to bringing food home, with diets and vacuum packaged.
My daughter a few months ago that she is commissioning and is very happy, because she has also lost what she wanted.

It is not a bad idea ... but very expensive ... and my economic status is not good ... I still thank you for the idea

davlinares's profile photo
davlinares
06/29/2022 9:57 p.m.

Hello, I need a little help, I am in a bad streak and I do not cook anything, nor will I do it but I would like not to increase my diabetes still foods that take away my hunger andDo not have to cook them, get out of the fridge and consume, at most to put them to the microwave ... ham or algúna can ... whatever they do not cook, please save the cooking ... eat dishes madeAt home ... I'm not going to do it, I just intend to live a little more if I have to die before for my diet I will assume it and it will be ... but if you can download the diabetes a little ... I would appreciate it, today IHe gave 241 on an outstand

Hello, I live alone and cook very little.
What I buy many times is precooked foods from Mercadona or Alcampo (they are the ones I like), there is enough variety, at least for my liking, to put them into the microwave and voila, ah, and desserts, ice cream without sugar, until sheepand green beans hahahaha
And one day I even give myself any tribute.
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
06/30/2022 12:30 a.m.

All what is,
.salads
.fruit
.Leenth, chickpeas already cooked legumes, provide protein and carbohydrate
.FIAMBRES
.breakfast cereals to have carbohydrates watch over amounts
.Lacteos milk, cheese, yogurt,
.Fish in Atun can, to have protein
.Nuts

Menus can be mounted with all this.

evacf's profile photo
evacf
06/30/2022 5:29 a.m.

davlinares said:
regina said:
@davlinares, on the Internet you can search for companies that are dedicated to bringing food home, with diets and vacuum packaging.

It is not a bad idea ... but very expensive ... and my economic status is not good ... I still thank you for the idea

Do not think it is expensive, because the tuppers are very full and give for two meals.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/30/2022 6:52 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, eat salads or vegetables, legumes and canned fish

Nila's profile photo
Nila
06/30/2022 7:02 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Eye with what serve you to eat and you don't prepare.Yesterday I had 70 on an empty stomach and at night we went to dinner at a restaurant.Although I asked for a salad that included an iron breast, they served me the salad with anacardos and rice and the breast with a sauce above that I do not know what I would carry ... today 220 on an empty stomach ... at least I know that the next time I oweSpecify that they do not put my sauce or anacardos.

I always have boiled rice or pasta in the fridge for meals.The day that I do not feel like cooking, which are many, I weight 100g rice, can and a half of tuna to the natural, lettuce and tomato and a fruit.Resolved food following endocrine guidelines.

As I don't like cooking, I always have what I call ‘basic food’:
Boat legumes
Natural tuna
Tomatoes and lettuce
BREAST You just have to make it grilled
Breakfast skim yogurts
Frozen breadPreviously, short of portions of 40-50 g.Thus it is only to get the right amount and defrost.
Frozen vegetables.You just have to put them in the casserole and boil.
Boiled rice or paste that I prepare once a week.
Ham York or Serrano.30 g Lunch and snack.A slice with defrosted bread and regretting.

This is, in broad strokes the way I organize for cooking as little as possible, following the guidelines of the endocrine.

Cheer up!

LaSelva's profile photo
LaSelva
06/30/2022 8:06 a.m.

66 años. DMII desde 6/22. Jardiance 10 1/0/0. Metformina 850 0/1/1. Ozempic 0’50 1 semanal. Hb A1c mayo/22: 12’1- octubre/22: 6’1

Ah!I forgot the fruit.

LaSelva's profile photo
LaSelva
06/30/2022 8:23 a.m.

66 años. DMII desde 6/22. Jardiance 10 1/0/0. Metformina 850 0/1/1. Ozempic 0’50 1 semanal. Hb A1c mayo/22: 12’1- octubre/22: 6’1

Well, man, today it is easy to eat can, but it is more expensive than cooking one.
In summer the vegetables are very bad, for example, I buy them boiled in glass boats.
Fish cans, fabada, decarne, quail, partridges, etc.Of everything
Fruits, ice cream, cookies, sweets .... let's go quite easy.
You can also ask for catering, they go out for 8eur/day food+dinner, I assure you that you spend more.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/30/2022 4:46 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Ah!I forgot the fruit.

LaSelva's profile photo
LaSelva
06/30/2022 10:40 p.m.

These things from Mercadona:
Humus
Bottle gazpacho
Transparent blister artichokes
Menestra in the same format
Seafood dash
Roasted peppers in glass jar
Prepared salads
Bricks of vegetable creams
Beats in vinegar
Smoked salmon
Smoked cod
Ajoblanco
Miso soup

Of butcher shop:
Saxony loin and chops
Calluses
Precooked codillo (and accompany him with Chucrut)

FISHERY:
Cooked octopus
Cooked prawns
Cooked prawns
Mussels open to natural (packaged)

I think these things will not carry sugar or high glycemic index, they will not feel bad

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
06/30/2022 11:27 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Can you stick links here ???
In this video I buy Keto products in Mercadona, I don't know if you will be from Spain, but in its channel there are supermarket videos from several countries.
Keto diet Well, few ch, check out, so you'll see things you can buy to throw in your situation
Link

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
07/01/2022 11:48 a.m.

Hello, I need a little help, I am in a bad streak and I do not cook anything, nor will I do it but I would like not to increase my diabetes still foods that take away my hunger andDo not have to cook them, get out of the fridge and consume, at most to put them to the microwave ... ham or algúna can ... whatever they do not cook, please save the cooking ... eat dishes madeAt home ... I'm not going to do it, I just intend to live a little more if I have to die before for my diet I will assume it and it will be ... but if you can download the diabetes a little ... I would appreciate it, today IHe gave 241 on an outstand

When I am badly cooking for many eggs and I have them in the fridge to chop or put them in a tupper for work.I also put semi-clarified cheese, avocado, chucrut, tuna, etc.Maybe it sounds weird but I got used to combining such food.Even so, I try to find 5 min.To prepare some spinach tortilla with a good cheese from time to time.I also have many rucula/canons bags ready a quick salad with olive, nuts, smoked salmon, etc.

ok_display's profile photo
ok_display
07/03/2022 12:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 2021.
Novorapid/Toujeo
A1c: 5,4 (2023)
Libre 2 con diabox y Galaxy Watch4.

I have also had gusts like that, for the reason of work I had no time to cook so I always have a basic list of survival, ý things the cheapest, let's say it is the reign of "torning" for what can happen:
Fish cans: tuna, porrillo sardines, squid in its ink, American squid or pota that is cheaper and in a can or the difference is noticeable.
Cooked rice, cooking quinoa from Nomen or Sabroz
Eggs already cooked, you have them in Mercadona.
Legumes boats, white beans or lentils, cooked potatoes, varied vegetables such as chard, spinach or green beans.
Pedish tomato cans, boneless black olives.
Pisto cans
Fried tomato the smallest size
Already for tributes, roasted chicken type Mercadona
Normal fresh cheese or 0% fat, as you can see
Beaten cheese
Oat flakes
Natural yogurts
Kefir
Gazpacho
Salmorejo
Natural nuts without salt
And the recipes:
-The cooked rice can be mixed with the squid cans or in its ink or American, all its content, small heat to the microwave, has to be lukewarm.
-Tomate can with tuna or sardines, black olives and hard egg, vinegar oil and salt, better fresh, it is taken like a cold soup to spoonfuls
-Quinoa with ratatus, you can take cooked potato, more complete.
-They of legumes with tuna or sardines and hard egg, you can throw salad tomato, pepper, onion, if you want to work something else that day, vinegar oil and salt.
- Boat vegetables, micriente to the micro, vinegar oil and salt, you can throw or pot potatoes already cooked or quinoa, to taste.
-Lentils with hardened rice, you can throw curry or ras-hanout and nuts to give an Arab or Hindu touch
- Cheeses can be mixed with fruits, oat flakes and nuts, if you think you can sweeten with some sweetener that you like for, snacks and breakfast or light dinners.
- As everything comes in boat or can is very easy to calculate the hydrates, fats and proteins that you get for the body, because it is indicated by weight.It is not so difficult with a little attention to carry a fairly good and balanced diet for diabetes with boats or cans.Of course it limits or eliminates salt because they usually have enough.
- And finally the "Tojunto", if one day you have almost nothing in the fridge, mix what you have, and walk.Sometimes how good it is.
- Good luck

uma's profile photo
uma
07/03/2022 8:58 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.