{'en': 'Ice cream without sugar', 'es': 'Helados sin azúcar'} Image

Ice cream without sugar

Rogerix's profile photo   07/05/2022 11:41 p.m.

Hello foros,

My question is whether you know any sugar -free ice cream brand that can be bought at the Super without having to go to a large Carrefour or Alcampo -type shopping center.

I bought before in a store near my house in the Royne brand, but they no longer sell them and Royne only serves who wholesalers via online.

I have looked at several supers near my house but I have only seen some biscuits of the frigo brand without sugar but in addition to not carrying sugar are flavorless ...

There are freezing ice cream but none without sugar, there is gluten without palm oil but without sugar very very few.

Thank you!

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
07/05/2022 11:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Nestle also has

evacf's profile photo
evacf
07/06/2022 6:36 a.m.

Royne sells it in consumption and supercor.Ice Cleados without sugar

ely88's profile photo
ely88
07/06/2022 6:55 a.m.

THANK YOU LOOK TO SEE IN Consumption

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
07/06/2022 7:25 a.m.

I buy them in Mercadona and have three or four classes (Minibombon, Miniconos and Sandwichs .....)

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
07/06/2022 9:10 a.m.

You can make them, with fruits and yogurts, or jelly.
I do not like them because the fats they carry up glymia.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/06/2022 6:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, I recommend these two that you can find in Lidl.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
07/07/2022 9:41 a.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Hello, those of the siren are very good especially the crutch and chocolate cucuruchos and those of vanilla cream have about 18g of hydrates that equivalent to a large fruit

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
07/10/2022 5:49 p.m.

Well I went to consume and buy those of Royne, it says that it does not carry added sugars and that 20% is sweetener, look and do not put any fructose, they are chocolate and cream -type cream but without sugar, I will eat one to see what happens,There are some Royne cucuruchos that are Special Line that do not wear fat and are without gluten and lactose without, but I bought them years ago because I thought they did not carry sugar and if they carry, the only ones who do not wear sugars are the magnum type

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
07/11/2022 1:25 p.m.

I suppose to ask for ice cream without sugar or fat is to ask too much ... If one day I feel the temptation I will follow the advice of @ruthbia.

LaSelva's profile photo
LaSelva
07/11/2022 1:39 p.m.

66 años. DMII desde 6/22. Jardiance 10 1/0/0. Metformina 850 0/1/1. Ozempic 0’50 1 semanal. Hb A1c mayo/22: 12’1- octubre/22: 6’1

@ROGERIX But what is the total carbohydrate count and how much of fats?
I look at the labels and say without sugars but that is just a part, there are more carbohydrates and then the fatty-protein part of the cream or milk.
I was cows in June and I gave me two whims of ice cream without handmade sugars by an ice cream shop;One of them was low level and when I got home at 40 min, I had 200mg/dl;The other was in Normaglycemia and ended up with 3 units because it immediately the arrow became vertical and came to climb.Banking!I prefer a Fresh HC soybean yogurt

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/12/2022 8:23 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia: The same thing happened to me.Artisan ice cream shop, sugarless ice cream, ... something should be thrown away because glycemia went up.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
07/12/2022 1:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@Ruthbia not as ice cream ever, I am not going to tell how much milk the cream carries and if the fats of that cream are x% saturated, and be careful with the soy that is bad for the thyroid, I leave the soy yogurtsFor that reason, now just as 100% coconut alpro

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
07/12/2022 11:50 p.m.

In Mercadona you have, without problems, small of cucurucho and somewhat bigger in stick.I take a small one every day, without the slightest alteration.

sinacio's profile photo
sinacio
07/13/2022 11:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.