Consultation.Diabetes 1 or 2

tupuedes's profile photo   09/10/2022 9:59 a.m.

Hello chic@s !!!!I think there are people here who control a lot ... I'm still lost ... My diabetes rduador believes that I am diabetes 1 lada and my endocrine believes no, that I am 2 and I will end up taking a pill ... I had an appointmentWith August 29, I did the analysis and I have consult with October 7 and with the educator on Monday, September 12 ... I bought the glucose sensors because if I am not type 1 they do not finance it...
I already have the results of the analysis and I have HBA1c 9.1, glyd 7.6 hemoglobin, C 0.24 peptide, insulin 91.06 and insulin resistance 20.033 and sugar had 99 ...
I am putting threeiba and apidra ...
What do you think?1 or 2?
How can I improve these results?Are they okay?
Thank you very much ...
You really help a Monton💖

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
09/10/2022 9:59 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Mellitus 1 Lada.
You have no insulin in reserve, peptide c <0.5
Glico and Hbac1 has to be below 7 to be fine and not generate long -term effects.
Glycemia 99 Indicates that Tresiba are doing well.

To improve and have a sensor you have to be as long as possible below 140mg/dl.An "medium" blood glucose (adding peaks and non -peaks) of 140 gives glycos of 6.5.

Let's see what he tells you in view of your C peptide, his thing is that he asks for immunity analytics to see the antibodies.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/10/2022 3:10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much Ruthbia ... they are no longer very good results, the truth😥

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
09/10/2022 4:08 p.m.

They are not very bad, you can easily recover reducing carbohydrates, adjusting well aspidra and with some exercise.
It is not very difficult, it is a matter of a little more time and care.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/10/2022 4:16 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much Ruthbia for the animals ...
I have a lot of stress at work and I do not have many supports for what I think supercomplicated but I will have to fight like everyone who is here is another

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
09/11/2022 2:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.