{'en': 'Problems at night', 'es': 'Problemas por la noche'} Image

Problems at night

Likor42's profile photo   09/15/2022 3:01 p.m.

Good to all.

Lately, a very rare thing is happening to me: the first thing, throughout the day I am fine, some descent or punctual upload, if it happens, but at night, from 23:00 more or less onwards it starts to rise to meAll the time and I have to be putting insulin every two hours to try to get up well.

I have tried to increase the dose of Lantus, to change to Toujeo, but nothing.

It takes me for about two weeks and I don't know what to do, every night the same and the rest of the day well.

Greetings,

Likor42's profile photo
Likor42
09/15/2022 3:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think you are missing more units of slow, but here the experts surely advise you better.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
09/15/2022 3:13 p.m.

Likor42 said:
good to all.

Lately, a very rare thing is happening to me: the first thing, throughout the day I am fine, some descent or punctual upload, if it happens, but at night, from 23:00 more or less onwards it starts to rise to meAll the time and I have to be putting insulin every two hours to try to get up well.

I have tried to increase the dose of Lantus, to change to Toujeo, but nothing.

It takes me for about two weeks and I don't know what to do, every night the same and the rest of the day well.

Greetings,

Check out the fats and proteins of dinner.Try a very light dinner one day or if you can skip dinner.

If the curve is flat, you are well slow.If you go up ... you need more you.

In the event that they are proteins or fat, there are times to sulked me after dinner, since the effect of fat and proteins is 3-4 hours.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
09/15/2022 5:21 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

I don't know what time you have dinner, but you may miss something quick too.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/16/2022 3 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello.
The same thing happens to me or very similar, also for many months.These episodes of the level of glucose level at night and far beyond the 2 or 3 hours after dinner were appeared 2 or 3 years ago in an extraordinary way, but they have become more frequent and currently all thenights.I have to solve it with a chue of 2 or 3 units of fast.The increases are variable in a timely manner.Sometimes very sudden and sometimes slower.The beginning is usually produced by 3 and 6 in the morning.And start levels can be variable.
In short, my experience is that these episodes also happen to me, but I have not found explanation or my endocrine either.Luckily, with current sensors and alarms it is easy to detect and apply solution.

domingot's profile photo
domingot
09/21/2022 5:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.