{'en': 'Competition for the control and acquisition of new technologies', 'es': 'Competencia por el control y la adquisición de nuevas tecnologías'} Image

Competition for the control and acquisition of new technologies

Sami's profile photo   07/13/2022 6:35 p.m.

Good ... the title was long.A subject, for me, controversial and that little is talked about.

I do not know what they think, I do not want to offend any blogger or who informed us day by day of the advances in diabetes, but one thing is to empower and inform, and another is to be permanently showing the use of the new technology that I acquired recently.

I see this modality very much in the networks, of people who carry their diabetes control but carrying new technologies, which in many cases are inaccessible to the vast majority of people with diabetes in the world.

Then, intention is lost, it ceases to be an aid because the posts are useful only for a group and begins to be a narcissistic tool.

There is a Facebook (I am not going to say the name) that manages a mother who has a son with diabetes, yes, that, Facebook is for the son's diabetes but it is not his but the mother who is the one who controls herdiabetes to the child (or so it seems .. (?).

They live in the USA and for posts it is evident that they can access the latest USA technologies whose health system is totally private.

I say "can" and not "can" because diabetes is shared, it is from the mother and him, for what it seems.

The boy, already of legal age, will be stunted with the overprotection he receives, although it is true that the other extreme is also a problem, family and social indifference.

Now, would anyone think of making a Facebook to show how your child has her diabetes using the last and most recent technology?

Who is this Facebook aimed at?

Who does not have a family that accompanies him, the latest technologies and sufficient purchasing power, would you tell this person that a DT1 can also be a high -performance athlete?

The other, overprotection, isn't this mother's prominence about the son's diabetes too much?

Does the boy will have a Facebook of him, person, beyond his diabetes?

And what is the need to show that your child can upload mountains still with diabetes?

Would it be a pathological overprotection that finds the way to manifest in the control of diabetes?

Many questions, but it is clear that the same disorders of humanity, acquire another nuance from diabetes ...

Not to be misunderstood, it is my criticism of overprotection and does not have to be everyone in agreement.It is still pathological although apparently love and care is to be seen.The two ends are bad ..

The other, competition for the best control and for the acquisition of new technologies, has quite exhausted me ..

Greetings,

Sami's profile photo
Sami
07/13/2022 6:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have no children.My comment is based on what I see in my environment, overprotection to minors is in all areas.
When they arrive at the work environment, they exercise their right to do everything.Minimum effort law.

Regarding your second point, there is no competition for being the one that best controls its diabetes, each one acts as it considers or says its endocrine/nurse.
If it is true that there are many differences between countries, and within Spain between the different autonomies but patients are not to blame, each one takes advantage of what he has at hand.And if you can't economically, you can afford it, it is cost it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/13/2022 9:23 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I do not seem to load children and adolescents with the law of minimal effort.That does not go in age, there are all kinds of ages, gender and socioeconomic level that apply the law of minimal effort, not because they are vague.Less they have something to do when overprotection is unilateral, she is the mother who overprotects, not the son, she is the adult and who must teach the means to make decisions, be free and empower.On overprotection in diabetes, I am very clear that it does not depend on diabetes, I talked about how the pathological need to maintain control and monopolize the life of a child is evidenced and accelerated, in this case, from the son's diabetes.It is easily noticeable to see it on the Facebook of which I set the example.
About competition, you alone talk about patients.I can afford my devices and I never felt guilty about it, so I don't understand why you talk about guilt (?) .. In addition, I do not question what each diabetic can pay but the need to show the latest technologies that II can pay, something very different from what your answer to guilt or what you have wanted to say, and that was not really understood.Then, I absolutely disagree with you, and nothing further from reality when you say that each one acts as their diabetes or as what their endocrine tells him, I would say that each person acts his diabetes as allowed his freedoms and conditioning, that is,, as your purchasing level can be affected.You will realize that the endocrine has nothing to do here because if one acts as an endocrine should send you, he would tell you that for your best control you acquire the latest technologies, and that does not determine an endocrine but the best life that each one than each oneIt can be paid.
On the other hand, I talked about the competition, yes, competition, I call it, in the best control in the acquisition of the last devices and constantly show it, show what I can pay for and how it is best with diabetes.And I still do not realize that this has to do with the endocrine, you are confusing things (apologies, capable that I did not understand you) .. Well, I say there is a need to show the last one that I acquired in diabetes, the market itself andwho can buy it .. issue of sensibilities will be, that I see it like that .. we talk so much here that the cure does not come because there is a market behind, so we do not change the speech now, the market is also in the acquisition of theLatest technologies .. And it is not for everyone, unfortunately.
I tell you something, to talk about health as a universal right, and about diabetes, which defines your future complications, you say very freely "if you can't."I continue to disagree with you, because for me it is a social problem access to health and the best living conditions, it should not be reduced to a simple "I can afford it" and the others that are fixed.If the goal of a Facebook is to help people with diabetes, then show all the time as your child accesses new technologies, it will perhaps help a small group, not to most, so I return to the same, what is itThe real intention?I don't think it's helping ..
Not at all, I don't agree with you.
Salut

Sami's profile photo
Sami
07/13/2022 11:36 p.m.

@Sami
I sincerely do not understand the objective of your messages or that they have to do with diabetes beyond that bothers you that the foreros talk about their devices and that a mother publishes the life of her child with diabetes.In addition to not interpreting what I have written to you.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/14/2022 1 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia
Well, we are in it, because I don't understand what you are saying and what has to do with what I said, why my comments bother you and the reason you are interpreting them.What bothers me that the foreros talk about their devices?The truth is that I do not understand you and the conversation does not give me .. I advise you to read my comment because you are interpreting, you are not reading ..

Sami's profile photo
Sami
07/14/2022 1:13 a.m.

ruthbia said:
@sami
I sincerely do not understand the objective of your messages or that they have to do with diabetes beyond that bothers you that the foreros talk about their devices and that a mother publishes the life of her child with diabetes.In addition to not interpreting what I have written to you.

If it has nothing to do with diabetes to talk about diabetes and social networks, then what do you do in a diabetes forum?Or maybe talking about diabetes is only of complications and how to improve control.There is no social part?Or people with diabetes have no social life?I'm not understanding you, I don't understand what you say ...

Sami's profile photo
Sami
07/14/2022 1:18 a.m.

ruthbia said:
@sami

+1000, each one who does what he wants and who does not like it, not to look at ... many things we already have

marine's profile photo
marine
07/14/2022 1:38 p.m.

While there is no cure for diabetes, of course we will do our best to control it as we can, each in their circumstances, obviously not in all parts of the world are the same, just like the economic situation, hunger, hunger,Access to technology and resources ... But in that we are not responsible for diabetics, we would be missing more, we have enough to take responsibility for self -care.What do you propose? What do we stop doing it for the cure to arrive before?Well, I doubt it, I hope it was so easy ...
And as for that page that you say, I think I know what it is, well, each one is free to do what he wants, I think that son of you speak, it is not even of legal age but hey, that I may notIt is very cool but I don't care, it doesn't affect me for the control of my dB.This forum is to help us in control, opinions, meals and everything related to lead a life as well as possible, but what you say about this page of this mother with her son, sincerely and as Ruthbia says, does not affect us at all.I sincerely give me exactly the same.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/14/2022 5:01 p.m.

sami said:
good ... I was long for the title.A subject, for me, controversial and that little is talked about.

I do not know what they think, I do not want to offend any blogger or who informed us day by day of the advances in diabetes, but one thing is to empower and inform, and another is to be permanently showing the use of the new technology that I acquired recently.

I see this modality very much in the networks, of people who carry their diabetes control but carrying new technologies, which in many cases are inaccessible to the vast majority of people with diabetes in the world.

Then, intention is lost, it ceases to be an aid because the posts are useful only for a group and begins to be a narcissistic tool.

There is a Facebook (I am not going to say the name) that manages a mother who has a son with diabetes, yes, that, Facebook is for the son's diabetes but it is not his but the mother who is the one who controls herdiabetes to the child (or so it seems .. (?).

They live in the USA and for posts it is evident that they can access the latest USA technologies whose health system is totally private.

I say "can" and not "can" because diabetes is shared, it is from the mother and him, for what it seems.

The boy, already of legal age, will be stunted with the overprotection he receives, although it is true that the other extreme is also a problem, family and social indifference.

Now, would anyone think of making a Facebook to show how your child has her diabetes using the last and most recent technology?

Who is this Facebook aimed at?

Who does not have a family that accompanies him, the latest technologies and sufficient purchasing power, would you tell this person that a DT1 can also be a high -performance athlete?

The other, overprotection, isn't this mother's prominence about the son's diabetes too much?

Does the boy will have a Facebook of him, person, beyond his diabetes?

And what is the need to show that your child can upload mountains still with diabetes?

Would it be a pathological overprotection that finds the way to manifest in the control of diabetes?

Many questions, but it is clear that the same disorders of humanity, acquire another nuance from diabetes ...

Not to be misunderstood, it is my criticism of overprotection and does not have to be everyone in agreement.It is still pathological although apparently love and care is to be seen.The two ends are bad ..

The other, competition for the best control and for the acquisition of new technologies, has quite exhausted me ..

Greetings,

I find what you say, a new point of view in which many had not fallen, I hope everyone could access the last technilogies, the last bomb, etc. But I think it is also good to know that thanks to them they have controlsSpectacular, because that helps me to know that despite having believed in 35 years of diabetes that could not beThe pump that they cannot access will have it, or the sensors the same.
Regarding the overprotective mother
I think that the dubetes belongs to the child, it is the one to click, it does its controls, eat or not eat, the one who goes to the background, to which the blood analyzes do, the one who suffers hypoglycemia, TC, I imagine thatA day arrived in which mother and son will realize that diabetes is from the child.And the son will want to free his mother from that burden and concern.

All the best

nuriapal14's profile photo
nuriapal14
07/17/2022 4:16 p.m.

Hello the technologies, they are very important, one tells you that when I started it had to heat the syringe with a plate and the capillary measureOn the street Veias visions vomitabas and the only thing they told you was that you did not take care of you.Social security I only have to call the hospital every 3 months and they send it to me home

titimartinez's profile photo
titimartinez
07/17/2022 4:22 p.m.

My son is the diabetic and is in adolescence or not, total 12 years after 5 years of learning comes the time when you want is to be self -employed at all so that in a future diabetic being does not involve carrying a built -in motherall day.But you also want me to do it well, that it is not ashamed at school if the Free alarms sound, that read values ​​and act accordingly ... but this also the mothers do it with everything else: that it is responsible, thatStudy, who knows how to lead a healthy life.
I think everything is the same.We want me to throw forward tomorrow nothing more.

evacf's profile photo
evacf
07/17/2022 7:07 p.m.

@eva, I don't know if alarms can be regulated or vibrator ... they will also have to work on that.
@titimartinez, that you have seen all those advances is what gives hope to continue advancing. Every time they have to get faster.And they will thank you very much.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/17/2022 9:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.