{'en': 'Nurse catches my attention for eating without a mask during hypoglycemia', 'es': 'Enfermera me llama la atención por comer sin mascarilla durante una Hipoglucemia'} Image

Nurse catches my attention for eating without a mask during hypoglycemia

_Tacker_'s profile photo   07/20/2022 1:41 a.m.

I did not know whether to share it why it seems surreal.

I get out of the traumatology consultation at the Gregory Marañón and how I feel bad, I take the glucose with the sensor and give 60, I also measure it the capillary and give 55, as there were some food and coffee machines, I decideTo take a coffee with a lotThe mask right now.

I tell him that I am diabetic and that I have a pretty severe hypoglycemia, and that since I am finding myself badly, I am taking sugary things ......... to which he answers me, that it does not matter, that I put the maskAnd that if I want to eat that I leave ..........

At that time I was not there to answer, I drank the coffee and ate the cookies when it left, I put on the mask, and left the hospital, but not before asking two people who were in information at the entrance of external consultations if they saw normalWhat had just happened to me, stayed stunned, already in the street a bad ostia of good people entered me.

I continued with fifty glucose, after a long time it went up and I left with my motorcycle, quite mosquty.

No comments ........

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/20/2022 1:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

_ tacker _ said:
I didn't know whether to share it why it seems surreal.
I get out of the traumatology consultation at the Gregory Marañón and how I feel bad, I take the glucose with the sensor and give 60, I also measure it the capillary and give 55, as there were some food and coffee machines, I decideTo take a coffee with a lotThe mask right now.I tell him that I am diabetic and that I have a pretty severe hypoglycemia, and that since I am finding myself badly, I am taking sugary things ......... to which he answers me, that it does not matter, that I put the maskAnd that if I want to eat that I leave ..........
At that time I was not there to answer, I drank the coffee and ate the cookies when it left, I put on the mask, and left the hospital, but not before asking two people who were in information at the entrance of external consultations if they saw normalWhat had just happened to me, stayed stunned, already in the street a bad ostia of good people entered me.I continued with fifty glucose, after a long time it went up and I left with my motorcycle, quite mosquty.
No comments ........

I prefer to say anything.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
07/20/2022 1:47 a.m.

My mother, how is health.That's why I try to go as little as possible.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/20/2022 2:13 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

_ tacker _ said:
I didn't know whether to share it why it seems surreal.
I get out of the traumatology consultation at the Gregory Marañón and how I feel bad, I take the glucose with the sensor and give 60, I also measure it the capillary and give 55, as there were some food and coffee machines, I decideTo take a coffee with a lotThe mask right now.I tell him that I am diabetic and that I have a pretty severe hypoglycemia, and that since I am finding myself badly, I am taking sugary things ......... to which he answers me, that it does not matter, that I put the maskAnd that if I want to eat that I leave ..........
At that time I was not there to answer, I drank the coffee and ate the cookies when it left, I put on the mask, and left the hospital, but not before asking two people who were in information at the entrance of external consultations if they saw normalWhat had just happened to me, stayed stunned, already in the street a bad ostia of good people entered me.I continued with fifty glucose, after a long time it went up and I left with my motorcycle, quite mosquty.
No comments ........

There are people who should devote themselves to something else ... and jobs that would have to be vocational.I was going to put the mask where I told you ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/20/2022 10:32 a.m.

You took with an incompetent stupid those things we should denounce it to the "patient defender" or whatever they call in each hospital.It is a bureaucratic roll and probably I would also have gone mosqueada without making claim.But I see that it is the only way we could get something.

Lucia70's profile photo
Lucia70
07/20/2022 11:15 a.m.

Having asked the name and having a complaint.What a fool.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/20/2022 12:40 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
have asked for the name and have put a complaint.What a fool.

I only had mosqueo in style.I should but I just wanted to overcome the hypo and go.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/20/2022 3:48 p.m.

When I left I gave me the impression that it was one of those that were manifested at the hospital door with a CCOO or UGT banner ..... finally.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/20/2022 3:50 p.m.

@_Tacker_: When we are on donor we don't have the head to think much. You had what you had to do at that time that it was to overcome the hypo.Go to "patient care" as well as @lucia70 says and delivers a complaint instance.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
07/20/2022 4:10 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Lucia70 said:
You took with an incompetent stupid those things we should denounce it to the "patient defender" or whatever they call in each hospital.It is a bureaucratic roll and probably I would also have gone mosqueada without making claim.But I see that it is the only way we could get something.

And who was it?, about 50 kilos and .....

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/20/2022 5:13 p.m.

Lucia70 said:

And who was it?, about 50 kilos and .....

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/20/2022 5:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.