Pediatric endocrine

Olivis's profile photo   07/20/2022 11:24 a.m.

Good morning,

I have a 3 -year diabetic small since the age of 15 and I would like to recommend pediatric endocrine in the Madrid area, since we currently go too much we like, the reviews are increasingly a longer period and in the consultation we are barelySolve doubts.

Greetings and thank you very much.

Olivis's profile photo
Olivis
07/20/2022 11:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning @olivis,

Apart from changing the endocrine (I can't recommend you), it is a good idea that you seek support with some association, in which you can participate doing activities with other children in the area.

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
07/23/2022 12:01 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

olivis said:
good morning,

I have a 3 -year diabetic small since the age of 15 and I would like to recommend pediatric endocrine in the Madrid area, since we currently go too much we like, the reviews are increasingly a longer period and in the consultation we are barelySolve doubts.

Greetings and thank you very much.

In 2021, many children have debuted with DT1 more than in previous years and pediatric endocrine are saturated.
My experience is that the endocrine solves few doubts, the nurse helps me much more.Do you have assigned a nurse for diabetes?The endocrine (in adults) sees you twice a year and the nurse every two months;She is the one who advises me in nutrition, helps me interpret the reports of LibreLink, how to overcome hypos, when to correct, how to keep the bolis, when to change them, such practical issues.
The endocrine dedicates me 10 minutes per consultation and the nurse not less than half an hour.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/23/2022 1:14 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

In the Association of Diabetics of Madrid there are many activities and training for children.He is in Julián Besteiros, near Bernabeu.

They serve me great in the FJD, endocrine every 4 months and ophthalmological annual controls.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/24/2022 12:34 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.