{'en': 'Freestyle 3 opinion compared to 2', 'es': 'Opinión del freestyle 3 comparado con el 2'} Image

Freestyle 3 opinion compared to 2

isabelbota's profile photo   09/19/2022 4:31 p.m.

Me too.I have used the two and how you say it doesn't happen anymore.

In Android both Freestyle 2 and 3 can be seen on the clock and on the mobile or tablet desktop, without any problem.Only with LibreLinkup and Gwatch.

On iPhone instead if there is a problem with that with 3.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/05/2024 2:57 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
me too.I have used the two and how you say it doesn't happen anymore.

In Android both Freestyle 2 and 3 can be seen on the clock and on the mobile or tablet desktop, without any problem.Only with LibreLinkup and Gwatch.

On iPhone instead if there is a problem with that with the 3.

I don't get widget from LibreLink to see it on my mobile ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/05/2024 9:11 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I carry since the 27th with the Free 3. Advantages: it is smaller and smaller.As for accuracy ... removing a couple of times, minimal measures me 30 above (like 2, let's go).Disadvantage 1: You can't see blood glucose if you don't enter the application.Disadvantage 2 Muuuuy big at least for me: it is not supported by Diabox, so I have read the tests suspended because Diabox "loaded" the free3 sensors
My decision for the moment: as long as the official app or Diabox support cannot be calibrated, I continue with the free 2 that I can calibrate it and see the blood glucose without having to enter the app

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/05/2024 9:23 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Isabelbota said:
sherpa41 said:
me too.I have used the two and how you say it doesn't happen anymore.

On iPhone instead if there is a problem with that with the 3.

I don't get widget from LibreLink to see it on my mobile ...

The widget is from Gwatch (it works the same with that of G Watch Wear)

I put a mobile capture using freestyle 3 and selecting the widget to show the name of this:

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/05/2024 9:41 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

cgs said:
I have been with the free 3. Advantages: it is smaller and smaller.As for accuracy ... removing a couple of times, minimal measures me 30 above (like 2, let's go).Disadvantage 1: You can't see blood glucose if you don't enter the application.Disadvantage 2 Muuuuy big at least for me: it is not supported by Diabox, so I have read the tests suspended because Diabox "loaded" the free3 sensors
My decision for the moment: as long as the official app or Diabox support can be calibrated, I continue with the free 2 that I can calibrate it and see the blood glucose without having to enter the app

With the Gwatch Wear widget taking the freeLinkup data you can see it on the mobile desktop.Without entering the application.Exactly the same as with 2.

I have not tried the Diabox or with the 2 or 3, because lately I did not trust my glucometer.Whenever in the glucometer there is a lot of difference with the sensor, I try another strip and it is very close to the sensor.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/05/2024 9:43 p.m.

What I would like to know how to make the last result on the smartwatch.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/05/2024 10:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.