{'en': 'Doubt Freestyle 2 - Start sensor and see data on 2 devices', 'es': 'Duda lector freestyle 2 - Iniciar sensor y ver datos en 2 dispositivos'} Image

Doubt Freestyle 2 - Start sensor and see data on 2 devices

pepean's profile photo   07/24/2022 11:42 p.m.

Very good, I am new in the forum.

I am the father of a newly diagnosed 4 -year -old child (one month) with diabetes 1.

I have a question with the sensor reader.

Surely you will have resolved it in some post but I can't find it.

We just put the new sensor and we have started it with the mobile app, as the reader they have given us tells me that we have already initialized it with another device ....

Isn't it possible to read with the reader?

Looking ahead, we would like to take this reader for the teacher, but the endocrine tells me to initiate it with the mobile to see the data.

If you start with the reader, the endocrine will not see the mobile data?

I hope I have explained ...

Thank you very much and thank you very much for your experiences, you help a lot.

pepean's profile photo
pepean
07/24/2022 11:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@pepean There is a Facebook group of parents called pirates with diabetes .. Of these things you can inform you there well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/25/2022 1:21 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@pepean: If you want to use the reader and tell you the alarms in the school, always start the sensor first with the reader and later with the mobile.Surely the endocrine has not been explained well.You can add the reader as another device to the page that uses your endocrine to see the dice.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
07/25/2022 1:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

You need to activate the sensor with the reader and then pass the mobile, you have 60 min to pass the mobile.Of course, the mobile will not give you alarms by starting with the reader.
That is my case, for the alarms I have settled Diabox on my mobile.
Being parents, you are interested in giving the teacher a mobile to read the sensory link that mobile/profile with Nightcout to the cloud to be able to see the data in your mobiles.

How to link there are many posts.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/27/2022 12:47 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
you need to activate the sensor with the reader and then pass the mobile, you have 60 min to pass the mobile.Of course, the mobile will not give you alarms by starting with the reader.
That is my case, for the alarms I have settled Diabox on my mobile.
Being parents, you are interested in giving the teacher a mobile to read the sensory link that mobile/profile with Nightcout to the cloud to be able to see the data in your mobiles.

How there are many posts.

Thank you very much for the answers.
The 60 minutes is for some reason?

pepean's profile photo
pepean
07/27/2022 1:17 p.m.

Abbott says it, now I think it is not necessary.I start with the sensor and then with the mobile.You get the warning that alarms will not be operational.At 60 min when you read data, Diabox active.

The Nightscout does not tell you how it is going, I was trying for my smartwatch but in the end I installed an app that read Diabox on the clock and saved the XDRIP+ and generate a NightScout server.

You can see the freeLink data on the FreeView web in real time.You just have to use the same mail in everything.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/27/2022 4:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much for the answers.

Now a Diabox dub from ...
If I have it on two mobiles, only one is connected, the one who reads it.And the other is disconnected if you read it on the contrary.

Is there any option of teacher and follow or something that I read for the forum?

How is it configured?

Thank you so much

pepean's profile photo
pepean
07/29/2022 9:41 a.m.

@pepean here I leave you a couple of links to topics that I recommend you give a look.;)

Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/29/2022 9:53 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@pepean Diabox developers attend you on Telegram, ask there.
Link

I have not arrived so much, perhaps with the Nightscout cloud that can do it together with XDrip+

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/29/2022 12:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much I am in it.I will tell you.From the telegram they have sent me to a Facebook group and they have explained it to me although I have not yet achieved it hehe.

pepean's profile photo
pepean
07/30/2022 11:11 a.m.

pepean said:
very good, I am new in the forum.

I am the father of a newly diagnosed 4 -year -old child (one month) with diabetes 1.

I have a question with the sensor reader.

Surely you will have resolved it in some post but I can't find it.

We just put the new sensor and we have started it with the mobile app, as the reader they have given us tells me that we have already initialized it with another device ....

Isn't it possible to read with the reader?

Looking ahead, we would like to take this reader for the teacher, but the endocrine tells me to initiate it with the mobile to see the data.

If you start with the reader, the endocrine will not see the mobile data?

I hope I have explained ...

Thank you very much and thank you very much for your experiences, you help a lot.

Hello, I simply initialize it with the mobile (mobile with luked bluetooth and NFC) and the data can see them on the website for example, live, and also in another mobile, and the alarms reach you to the mobile, from my pointIt is the simplest thing, I do not miss the reader or diabox or anything, I hope I have helped you.

nuriapal14's profile photo
nuriapal14
07/31/2022 4:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.