{'en': 'Free Freestyle 2 Sensor failure when initializing?', 'es': 'Freestyle libre 2 ¿Fallo del sensor al inicializar?'} Image

Free Freestyle 2 Sensor failure when initializing?

fer's profile photo   07/25/2022 10:17 a.m.

Good morning,

Yesterday night I put on a new free freeyle sensor 2, as I always adhered to the skin, all correct, I passed the mobile and showed me the message that in 60 min.I would already give readings.

I went to sleep, this morning I got up and the first thing I have done is to look at how it was glucose, to my surprise, instead of the usual reading, the message said that "the sensor is exhausted" .... Cooooomo?!!!!!

Anyway, that this morning I had to take away the new sensor of yesterday, and put on another ... that Rábia!

Has it ever happened to you?

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
07/25/2022 10:17 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

5 followed @fer, so the lot of the SS to change

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/25/2022 2:19 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thursday happened to my fer.I made the first measure with a difference of more than one hundred and then I always half the same, I went to sleep and in the morning exhausted sensor.
I have already called to replace it and it is supposed to be on the way.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/25/2022 3:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I take the thread to ask.I have been very lucky, I have not failed a sensor in two years.Until now ... two followed.I have reported it to Abbott and they have given me a number that I have to give in my health center, but they have not known how to tell me what happens next, do you give me two immediately?Do they claim them to Abbott and I have to wait for them to receive them?
Thank you :-)

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
07/25/2022 4:09 p.m.

@Antonio200, in each community it works in a way.
In my ambulatory they do not replenish them.There is a sensor claim form on the freestyle page and you can also call on the phone.
I have failed me I think 3 in some 21 months that I have been using the sensors.
But your ambulatory has not told you if they are or Abbot who has to give you?

Anaisabel
07/25/2022 4:55 p.m.

@Anaisabel is that it is the first time that they fail me.I have claimed Abbott and I already say that they have given me a number to give in my health center, but that's all I know.
I am from Madrid, by the way

Antonio200
07/25/2022 5 p.m.

Then it will be your ambulatory who will give it to you.
The times that happened to me I have called this number 900300119.

Anaisabel
07/25/2022 5:40 p.m.

Yes, I have called that number, thank you very much.

Antonio200
07/25/2022 7:12 p.m.

@Antonio200 you take them to your center and they call you when they receive the replacement;In my center of Madrid it is like that.
You don't have to call Abbott, they manage it from the health center.

Those who touched me and the 5 that failed, 9 boxes.Of course, you have to save the box label with the lot and num series.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/25/2022 7:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia Thank you very much, I will do so next time because they have put me some other paste, go ... sure that from the health center I would have had to discuss less.

Antonio200
07/25/2022 7:32 p.m.

In my health center (Community of Madrid) when one fails, I report it to the nurse by telephone appointment, giving it the serial number and replaces me.I do not wait for the normal order, but communicate every time it fails.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/25/2022 8:15 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

ruthbia said:
5 followed @fer, so to the lot of the SS to change

MAAAADRE MÍA ... What a drama ... I don't know what happened, but I get the feeling that they have lowered the quality of the patches, to save 4 centos ... the patches now take off like never before!

Let's see if we are going to have to make a writing claiming Abbott or so!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
07/25/2022 8:17 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have not taken off any, touched wood;)

In my health center they are not replenished by the defective I do not know why, it would be simpler.Anyway, I have not had any problems.

Anaisabel
07/25/2022 9:24 p.m.

I have 2 followed that nothing.The first gives me a difference of between 20 and 40 and after a week with him, I have finished to the bun.The second I have put it 2 hours ago and all the time tells me that there is an error and that they are in 10 '.
I'm fed up because my nurse I don't know if she doesn't find out or what does not give me the ones I ask for replacing.The last time gave me only one more.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/02/2022 3:18 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I put the sensor new about 12 hours before the sensor I am using and, if the blood glucose is stable, the new sensor is quite similar to the capillary.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
08/02/2022 3:56 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

I started a sensor and when I spend the 60 minutes it makes me look if I have it well placed, or try again.When trying to measure me again, I have been waiting for 10 minutes and after scanning I start sensor, to wait 60 minutes and see what happens, but it gives me a bad thorn.
Has anyone had to be able to start it again?

Anaisabel
08/05/2022 8:42 p.m.

And now all the time try in 10 minutes ...
I'm going to take it away, eme.For one who activates me 24 hours before ...

Anaisabel
08/05/2022 9:48 p.m.

They are failing a lot.I had a bad time, it had never happened to me.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/06/2022 12:30 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

The truth that I had not failed me for a long time and yesterday, one that went for the fourth day and the truth, did not measure very well, suddenly fell into chopped and only gave me what the glucometer said 100. Total, which I called andThey are going to send it to me, but they had an hour wondering a thousand things, when I think that if it does not give anything but when it is not clear that it fails.
It is very rare because it was perfectly stuck when wearing only 4 days and with its protector, but it was.Hopefully they do not continue to fail because it produces a lot of stress and is a thousand glucometer punctures to check that the sensor fails.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/06/2022 12:43 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I have removed that I had been starting it for 5 days.I have fed up with rare measures, 8 strips a day I have spent that I do not pay the SS.

Yesterday's analytics gave me 138 in blood, capillary 177, Free 74 and Diabox 166.
I got tired of +120 variations, then -50, +80, -30 .... totally unpredictable.
I had 7 sensors at home and next month they will give me 4 more, I return it.All are going very bad.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/06/2022 7:02 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.