{'en': 'Suicidal ideas and depression following type 1 diabetes', 'es': 'Ideas suicidas y depresión a raíz de diabetes tipo 1'} Image

Suicidal ideas and depression following type 1 diabetes

pepoxnite6's profile photo   09/08/2022 4:43 p.m.

I have been diabetes for 56 years, I started insulin in roads and glass syringes, without glucometers and with blood and urine analysis once a month like any control.I have survived diabetes, bad control, two marriages, two divorces, two children with caesarean section who weighed a barbarity for the difficult control that there was before and a professional career as an autonomous, in Spain that is already merit, where I have been forty yearsworked and what I have left.So courage and have confidence, with current methods it is much simpler, than not easy.For now I have retinopathy in the right eye and an incipient arteriosclerosis, watched everything and treated very closely.
In this forum there are people who know very much and can help you, so you will not find yourself isolated and that is very important.

uma's profile photo
uma
09/18/2022 10:09 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

@uma boss, thanks for your testimony, it is good for all of us who are here

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/18/2022 10:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.