{'en': 'What sensors are the most reliable', 'es': 'Qué sensores son los más fiables'} Image

What sensors are the most reliable

Cassie's profile photo   09/23/2022 3:52 p.m.

Hello good!!

I would like to know your opinion about which sensors are the most reliable in the Spanish market.

I am very unhappy with Freestyle 2, I have been returning as 5 in a row, or because they stop working before 14 days or because the measurements with the capillary are crazy ... they differ in more than 35 points.

The fact is that at the end of the month my endocrine will value change the brand and I would like to know your opinions to go with a criterion ...

Thank you!

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
09/23/2022 3:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I was very happy until a couple of months with Free, I have been using since 2017, but since then I am freaking out with how much they fail.
My nurse has told me that I am not the only one and for what I read here and in other groups, the thing goes from bad to worse.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/23/2022 6:13 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Puff ... I imagine that those who go with the insulin pump, the others .... I think all similar.
The subcutaneous ones give me yuyu, and those who measure for sweat or in the skin do not give me confidence.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/23/2022 8:26 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Yes, the truth was that I had a few that did very well, but the latter a disaster.I have endured 2 days with one position (giving me the early morning, without sleeping on my arm) with false alarms and already taking it for 2 days and clicking on capillary at all hours because I did not trust the sensor I ended up taking it removing.The last one was 56 and was 103 (at about 10:00 p.m.) yesterday I called and explaining the truth (that a girl once told me that it was not normal and if it happened to me to call) yesterday a fool whoHe refused to replace me, that he could only give me his strips, that maybe the humidity of the arm, ... and giving twenty thousand excuses, I told him that if he believed he was silly or what, I got so angry that I finished himhanging

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
09/24/2022 12:21 p.m.

But that in Social Security @Cassie ??

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/24/2022 11:50 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Cassie said:
good !!I would like to know your opinion about which sensors are the most reliable in the Spanish market.I am very unhappy with Freestyle 2, I have been returning as 5 in a row, or because they stop working before 14 days or because the measurements with the capillary are crazy ... they differ in more than 35 points.The fact is that at the end of the month my endocrine will value change the brand and I would like to know your opinions to go with a criterion ..... Thank you!

What community are you?I am Andalusian I am like many with free2 and the same when I visit it.
Thank you

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
09/25/2022 7:07 a.m.

@Alejandromonsi I'm from Catalonia

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
09/25/2022 4:13 p.m.

@Nigiri I called Abbott to replace my sensor ...
Yes, the brand change is going to value the endocrine of the Vall d'Hebron hospital.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
09/25/2022 4:16 p.m.

The Dexcom G6 is going quite well, most of the days I do not have to check with the glucometer, and it can be restarted to last 20 days (some up to 30).The bad thing is that the SS does not cover it.

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
10/05/2022 4:53 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

maritxu22 said:
the dexcom G6 is going quite well, I do not have to check with the glucometer, and it can be restarted to last for 20 days (some up to 30).The bad thing is that the SS does not cover it.

Well, it depends on the CCAA.My sister -in -law lives in Tarragona and has it prescribed.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/05/2022 8:49 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
maritxu22 said:
the dexcom g6 is going quite well, I do not have to check with the glucometer, and you can restartto last 20 days (some up to 30).The bad thing is that the SS does not cover it.

Well, it depends on the CCAA.My sister -in -law lives in Tarragona and has it prescribed.

Hello,
And don't we have a bomb?
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
10/05/2022 9:56 p.m.

Social security covers the Dexcom ??If you do nothing, I didn't cover the freestyle !!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/07/2022 6:14 p.m.

In Madrid, in the FJD, to the users of the insulin pump in Roche's insight, they are financed by the Dexcom meter because it is associated with that pump (plus an algorithm called Diabelop).I am pending to be awarded, but it goes slowly.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
10/07/2022 8 p.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

ube said:
isabelbota said:
the dexcom g6 goes quite wellDays I do not have to check with the glucometer, and it can be restarted to last 20 days (some up to 30).The bad thing is that the SS does not cover it.

Hello,
And don't we have a bomb?
Greetings

Yes, you are right, it has a bomb.Do not fell into that.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/08/2022 7:37 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Cassie said:
good !!

I would like to know your opinion about which sensors are the most reliable in the Spanish market.

I am very unhappy with Freestyle 2, I have been returning as 5 in a row, or because they stop working before 14 days or because the measurements with the capillary are crazy ... they differ in more than 35 points.

The fact is that at the end of the month my endocrine will value change the brand and I would like to know your opinions to go with a criterion ...

Thank you!

I have put a post about this, sometimes between the freestyle and the capillary can reach 50 apart, the highest capillary, I will comment to the endocrine when I go. Because I demonstrate it to me never took off.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
10/08/2022 7:50 p.m.

I carry the Free2, and the truth is that very well, it can have 10/15 errors, but it is not much, I never had much lag, very happy.

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
10/09/2022 11:17 a.m.

Hello, I carry G6 connected to the pump, the bomb also has a Contro IQ, which I recommend it to everyone, just ahead capillary at night to check that it is well calibrated and the entire Asturias hospital gives it to me (the controlIQ is the best there is, if you predict that the glucose is going to raise you the insulin pump and if you predict that you are going down for the supply until you reach your normal value) .If a fault sensor, they replenish it withoutPLOBLEMA

titimartinez's profile photo
titimartinez
10/09/2022 12:55 p.m.

@titimartinez, and do you get good glycosylated with that bomb?
My daughter has also been offered here in Asturias, but it is not encouraged at the moment.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/09/2022 5:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Yes, before I only with a sensor and bomb I got up with 300 and now I go to bed and get up flat or ups and downs.You are stable the machine does nothing but if you are going to lower your supply it stops, if you are in 170 and it will climb you release insulin. To eat you put the hydrates and tell you the amount of insulin. You click the catheter every 3or 4 days and you forget to give you punctures. To do sports the best since you deconhypoglycemia or hyperglycemia

titimartinez's profile photo
titimartinez
10/09/2022 6:49 p.m.

@titimartinez, thanks for the information, it is passed to be encouraged.The glyc usually has it in 6, but controlling and correcting hypos.
I believe that these bombs will be the best treatment and they will be perfected more and more.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/09/2022 7:28 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.