{'en': 'I insulin in ...', 'es': 'Me puse insulina en....'} Image

I insulin in ...

_Tacker_'s profile photo   09/12/2022 9:10 p.m.

What was the most striking place where you have put insulin?

Of course I don't mean a part of the body!

Being visiting Toledo I saw a girl clicking insulin in a memories and was not the clerk.And I turned to the places where I have punctured this year and a half that I carry as an official DM1 ...

For things of destiny and especially for putting on a bolus to stabilize a trend to the discharge of glucose, I have punctured in a canoe doing fishing with cane, on the diver ship just before making a launch, in some guard of the guardCivil (working), in the Eiffel Tower, on a plane before jumping in parachute, on the motorcycle making a route, on the road to Santiago ..... Let's go as normal.

And where you remember ... either bolus or that I already touched you .....

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
09/12/2022 9:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

_ tacker _ said:
which was the most striking place where you have put insulin? ..... Of course I do not mean a part of the body .....

Being visiting Toledo I saw a girl clicking insulin in a memories and was not the clerk.And I turned to the places where I have punctured this year and a half that I carry as an official DM1 ...

For things of destiny and especially for putting on a bolus to stabilize a trend to the discharge of glucose, I have punctured in a canoe doing fishing with cane, on the diver ship just before making a launch, in some guard of the guardCivil (working), in the Eiffel Tower, on a plane before jumping in parachute, on the motorcycle making a route, on the road to Santiago ..... Come on the normal

And where you remember ... either bolus or that I already touched you .....

Well, it is difficult to overcome you.I in the tresilla that climbed me to the vane positions before starting a hiking route, perhaps my weird place.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/12/2022 9:29 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I in the elevator in progress.

12mas37's profile photo
12mas37
09/13/2022 10:55 a.m.

I had not thought about it, I put it on when I need.Maybe where I have looked most in the US, in a mountain shelter waiting for the fallen water to lower.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/13/2022 11:56 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

So first the most unusual I remember was clicking, driving, I do not recommend it and I have only done it once.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/13/2022 5:09 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I do not cut me either when I insulin, I usually wear a backpack with me, and when I have to put on a little with it if I am sitting and ready.

If I have to say curious places, I would also tell you that it has happened to me, or playing football ... In this second case, I play with people I know years ago, and the doping jokes are inevitable, that if I hitTo go like a motorcycle, etc ... hahahaha ... endearing my compis.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/14/2022 10:58 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The most striking place where I put insulin was on the terrace of Burguer King in front of everyone, in the Plaza de Zocodover, Toledo.They had the WC "Fact" was May 2 and I was toledo PetadI would have offered a discreet place to inject myself.I put a claim 6 or 7 years have passed.

FjrMad's profile photo
FjrMad
09/18/2022 1:32 p.m.

@Fjrmad, if you feel at the table, with the tablecloth in front, nor does anyone find out.The bathrooms are not the best site ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/18/2022 2:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@fjrmad, if you feel at the table, with the tablecloth in front, nor does anyone find out.The bathrooms are not the best site ..

Regina daughter, as a striking and rare place ....... as I don't see it .... hahahaha

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
09/18/2022 7:06 p.m.

Buah!I punish myself where I caught me, there are people or not.I think I only went to a bathroom to click on my first time.Then I went from hiding.In the elevator it is a classic.That the door opens, between a stranger and me in the middle of Chutazo.
In the car waiting for a red traffic light.
In the midst of a concert trying to avoid pushing.
In an exam.
In full popular career.
In the super.

tono7's profile photo
tono7
09/18/2022 11:35 p.m.

In a bus, in the middle of the street, of passenger (sometimes even co -pilot) in a car, .. everything is valid!

12mas37's profile photo
12mas37
09/19/2022 9:31 a.m.

Hahahahaha in the middle of the sexual act, it is already worth it

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
09/19/2022 10:20 a.m.

Andres mat said:
hahaha
You have not yet punctured during the subject that burns you ....?

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
09/19/2022 11:57 a.m.

Not in that no !!I don't have as much fantasy as you !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
09/19/2022 noon

Before you can, for not ... hahahaha

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
09/19/2022 12:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.