{'en': 'Sensor!Give me patience!', 'es': 'Sensor! Dame paciencia!'} Image

Sensor!Give me patience!

klamare's profile photo   07/29/2022 4:44 a.m.

How such a family!

Doesn't it happen every time you see someone with the sensor, is it as if it were your first life?

Every time I see someone with him, I stop to chat for a while and compare our statistics haha.

Do you have fun experiences thanks to the chip?

I thousands, as for example once a colleague saw me behind and told me;Iyo, who hit you a sheet .. And it started it xD

Hug!

klamare's profile photo
klamare
07/29/2022 4:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well now that you say it ... I do not get to talk to people, but I have noticed that the fact of taking a sensor, visualizes the presence of diabetes in our day to day.

Without going any further, I go to the beach and I see 2 or 3 sensors around me, people who would not have thought before they could be diabetic, but that when carrying the sensor, you identify and see with other eyes.

It's a bit like belonging to a "secret club" ... hahahahaha

I love this topic!

Thanks for opening it @klalare!

fer's profile photo
fer
07/29/2022 9:25 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@klalare Well Gracia how to tear it away ...
What happened to me several times is that they touch it by calling the bell ... 🤣🤣🤣

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/29/2022 9:25 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I never look at me because I carry it in the buttock, only once in 2016, very at the beginning I took him in the arm to the beach, and people stared at me, a very shameless one I told him:
Hey!What are you looking at?Have you never seen a bionic person?
Then I had to put on a tapeda bracelet because it took off and no longer looked.It was hard for me to find a pharmacy with 5cm wide brown tape.

I fell two more with a backpack and door effect.I got fed up because they are expensive for my pocket and looking I found an English group that put it in the buttock, I changed, it was great so I did not go, never again in arms or visible areas.

On the beach in June I saw many people, adults, few children.They carried it with transparent adhesive and the arms full of white circles where previous sensors had been.My boy tells me: Look at one of your club!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/29/2022 12:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.