{'en': 'Essential apps for type 1 diabetes', 'es': 'Apps imprescindibles para diabetes Tipo 1'} Image

Essential apps for type 1 diabetes

taybar78's profile photo   09/24/2022 6:28 p.m.

Hello,

In addition to LibreLink, what apps do you use to keep control?Or which ones you recommend.

Today we need to have monitored every time it gets insulin and when you eat ... I don't know if there is any specific for these things.

Thank you so much.

taybar78's profile photo
taybar78
09/24/2022 6:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The notes app.To sign up how much insulin and when I wear it.Simpler impossible.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/24/2022 6:36 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Through NigntScout, XDrip and Diabox you can have your child monitored in several mobiles.There is a thread of how to do it and videos for You Tube.

For me, Diabox use and I also carry it on the smartwatch.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/24/2022 7:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
through nigntscout, xDrip and diabox you can have monitored your child in several mobiles.There is a thread of how to do it and videos for You Tube.

For me alone, I use Diabox and I also carry it on the smartwatch.

The thread is this Link
I take it that way on my Garmin clock and my Garmin GPS for the bike, a question;Someone could tell me a sphere for the clock, where my glucose comes out, I can't find any that can see my glucose next to the hour, date, steps ... etc, it is appreciated to inform, a greeting

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
09/24/2022 7:48 p.m.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/24/2022 10:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

If you use Freestyle 2, the sensor's own application, Freestyle LibreLink, gives you options to put food information and insulin dose.Of course, he has to do it at the moment.Then in the Libreview application you can monitor.In fact it is what nurse and endocrine uses.I have to chase my son two weeks before the appointments to do it and there is enough information
It is difficult when they already have autonomy to go out with friends and the last thing they think is to put the information.

Lucia70's profile photo
Lucia70
09/25/2022 11:21 a.m.

Thank you very much for your answers.
I'm going to try which I can have some more control.15 years, complicated age, at least in our case, to "accept" start scoring many things ... although there will be no choice.:)

Greetings, and I repeat, thank you!

taybar78's profile photo
taybar78
09/25/2022 5:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.