{'en': 'Newsletter of the forum', 'es': 'Newsletter del foro'} Image

Newsletter of the forum

fer's profile photo   09/22/2022 4:57 p.m.

The forum sends every week "the best of the forum" for mail, all users receive this newsletter once we register in the forum (there is an option to not receive more), I think I have never asked what you think, ifLike or not, if it serves, etc ...

What do you think of the Newsletter of the forum?

Any idea to improve it?

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
09/22/2022 4:57 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Leave her as she is either bother ...

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
09/22/2022 5:44 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

It's fine like that @fer.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/22/2022 5:50 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Sometimes I take a look, it doesn't bother me.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
09/22/2022 6:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, it always is good.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
09/23/2022 1:33 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

I like how it is, also give me on Twitter

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/23/2022 5:23 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I like it, the truth is that when he spent a few weeks without entering the forum, I usually enter through the newsletter, in El CorreI like 👍

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
09/24/2022 5:56 p.m.

Hello.
I have not received a couple of weeks, can you tell me if I have deactivated them by mistake or what is due, since I am interested in receiving them weekly?
Thanks and greetings.

seghom's profile photo
seghom
07/02/2023 12:56 p.m.

Last week we made an improvement on the servers that has affected the sending of the Newsletter, exceptionally it would be sent next Tuesday, and from then on, again with the usual weekly periodicity.

Sorry for the inconveniences !!🙏🙏🙏

fer's profile photo
fer
07/02/2023 1:33 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
last week we made an improvement in the servers that has affected the sending of the newsletter, it will be exceptionally sent next Tuesday, and from then on, again with the periodicityusual weekly.

Sorry for the inconveniences !!🙏🙏🙏

OK.Thank you.

seghom's profile photo
seghom
07/02/2023 2:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.