{'en': 'New Diabetes Forum Discord server', 'es': 'Nuevo servidor discord de Diabetes Foro'} Image

New Diabetes Forum Discord server

fer's profile photo   08/05/2022 10:29 a.m.

You can access the new Diabetes Forum Discord server!

Use this link to access: Link

If you do not have discord user, you can register following the steps the link.

Once you have discord user, you can access through the web browser, or with the app on your mobile, don't wait any longer and go to look!

In the Diabetes Forum Discord server, you can use the General-Discord, Diabetes-Discord and voice rooms to share your experience with diabetes.

In the channels "Diabetes Forum", "Lifestyle" and "General of the Forum" you will find the most relevant novelties of the forum website.

The novelties appear in their categories, with the link to the forum website, to facilitate access to the subject, where you can comment with all the web foreros.

hello-I am-new-and-quiero-presenting me diabetes-type-2 questions-on-the-diabetes experiences-with-la-diabetes news-over-diabetes technology-for-the-diabetes to live-with-diabetes-padres-Paras-Sport-and-Diabetes sought

You can comment on the discord channels and also follow the link to the theme on the web and do it in the forum.

What you comment on Discord, can only be debated in Discord, however, what you share on the forum website ( Link will reach all members of the forum.

Use this link to access discord: Link

We hope you like the initiative, there are many requests that we have received in recent years about creating WhatsApp, Discord, Tapatalk, etc ... have finally decided, and after a huge technical work (several months), we haveThe new Diabetes Forum Discord server launched.

In addition to finding the most relevant themes of the forum, you can chat directly with other users, or enter one of the available voice rooms and talk directly to the foreros.

We also encourage you to share with other people access ( Link

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
08/05/2022 10:29 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Fer Thank you very much !!I have already registered ..... now we are a little closer ... ;-)

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
08/05/2022 11:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks to everyone for support, I really want to see how you work, here you have me (and also in discord) for what I can help, all feedback is welcome !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
08/05/2022 11:47 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks, could I unite me yet?

PD: I'm new.

Pabloymariafd's profile photo
Pabloymariafd
08/09/2022 10:25 a.m.

If so, I will join, I would be delighted.

Pabloymariafd's profile photo
Pabloymariafd
08/09/2022 10:26 a.m.

@Pabloymariafd I guess yes, it cost me a little .... I did not know that on the screen.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/09/2022 11:43 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have also joined.Another thing is that you know how to use it ...

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
08/11/2022 5:39 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.