{'en': 'Debut from my 8 -year -old son', 'es': 'Debut de mi hijo de 8 años'} Image

Debut from my 8 -year -old son

dvega's profile photo   10/01/2022 11:57 a.m.

Hello everyone,

We just debuted in type 1 diabetes with my 8 -year -old son 1 week ago.

When they told me, the world fell on me and I didn't get it well.

Like everyone I suppose the question is why such a good and so happy child.

It has been a week of crying a lot in secret so that I do not see me.

On Monday he will return to school and my soul splits ...

Will they take care of it?

Will they control it well?

He still does not have much by his hand because he is very clueless especially when he plays we are in it.Now I only have fears that I suppose that over time they will pass a little although as parents they will never disappear.

What I find are with people in forums and RRSS that help and accompany a lot.Many encouragement to all and continue taking care of our guerrer@s.

Greetings,

dvega's profile photo
dvega
10/01/2022 11:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@dvega, a lot of encouragement, for parents it is very hard, but little by little you will calm down and learn.He will remain as happy.Informs in Cole, the most important thing is that they know how to treat hypoglycemia, but do not worry that he will also notice it quickly and with sugar or juice is solved.
Many parents go through that and now our children are already adults and without any problem.
Do not be distressed that everything will do well.
A hug.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/01/2022 2:39 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you so much.All words of mood and more of people who have gone through the same are very grateful.

dvega's profile photo
dvega
10/01/2022 3:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.