Something that molesses me

cacharro's profile photo   08/10/2022 4:51 p.m.

Hello again.
Well, a phenomenon that I had never repaired in it is happening to me, actually before doing less controls with blood strips I lived more in ignorance than now with freestyle.This goes up the glucose. But I notice other "climbs" and I arrived at a conclusion. Sure that my previous endocrine told me that I would never lie down with less than 140 because of possible descents at night. My subject is that, if I lieLittle high, for example with 150 or 160 and spend the night, at about 5 in the morning it starts up and I can get up with 180 or more, intolerable !!. Now, if I go to bed with 120 or 130And I spend the night with these parameters, the glucose does not "rebound" to dawn !!
Seeing another phenomenon that passes me through the day, for example: Suppose that I will try about 140 after being during the afternoon at home without making a hard effort because the heat is not enough. At the sunset I go to the garden for some tomatoes and peppers, I give myself a vueta and after an hour I can upload the glucas to ... 170-180 !!. My wife tells me that it had to be to the revès.Ivy this and the alba I concluded that, when I am doing someTask or get up, my brain interprets that I need glucose and go up.If I am low I understand that there is no reserve and the brain cannot raise it. If I am right, I think that these "mild" climbs cannot be bad, because it is the organism that causes them.
I would be right?
Well, forgive for the tocho and greetings.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
08/10/2022 4:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Cacharo the climbs, however natural they are, I mean that the body produces carbohydrates, they are bad if you pass from the threshold that your endocrine has put you.
The body usually produces carbohydrates around 7:00 p.m.It happens to me sometimes and it is my turn to rectify with fast insulin.In another case I can get to dinner in 200 and if I exercise even more.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/10/2022 6:13 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

From 7:00 p.m. I started producing glucose even if I have not had and eaten something light.It happens to me for years but I don't give more importance than you have.I put 1 or 2 quickly and ready.Then, it depends on what I am sometimes not even clicking on ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/11/2022 3:20 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

ruthbia said:
@hole the climbs, however natural they are, I mean that the body produces carbohydrates, they are bad if you pass from the threshold that your endocrine has put you.
The body usually produces carbohydrates around 7:00 p.m.It happens to me sometimes and it is my turn to rectify with fast insulin.In another case I can get to dinner in 200 and if I exercise even more.

Well, there is no one who understands it. I also rectify but I also believe, and that must be my case, the matter is closely linked to the emotional state.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
08/11/2022 4:03 p.m.

nigiri said:
I from 7:00 p.m.It happens to me for years but I don't give more importance than you have.I put 1 or 2 quickly and ready.Then, it depends on what I am sometimes not even clicking on ...

With my "Novo Rapid" insulin, a unit is almost nothing. With two and if it is daytime it can get off at two hours in its maximum out of 50 mg/dl but it depends on the exercise, if it is sleeping I lower them without fear.I take much into account the two hours of the rectifications to not overlap insulin and not carry a scare.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
08/11/2022 4:09 p.m.

It is clear that each body is a world!On the other hand, my trend in the afternoon is to go down and my fast needs decrease with respect to that of food.Merting at about 16'30-17'30 without the need to prick anything ... (and that as the same as breakfast) !!

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
08/11/2022 4:55 p.m.

Take the opportunity to eat something "powerful" such as bread instead of legumes.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
08/11/2022 7:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

It also depends on the basal and the time you put it on, Toujeo and Tresiba are flat but Levemir and Lantus make peaks.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/11/2022 9:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I, with 16-17 from Tresiba at midnight, tend to hypoglycamia to 19-20h (the novorapid of the food chuto at 14: 30-15h).The same thing happened to me with the Lantus, but in this case the peak was well known.

12mas37's profile photo
12mas37
08/12/2022 9:20 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.