{'en': 'Fed up free freestyle errors2 by "exhausted sensor" before time', 'es': 'Harto de errores FreeStyle Libre2 por "sensor agotado" antes del tiempo'} Image

Fed up free freestyle errors2 by "exhausted sensor" before time

domingot's profile photo   08/19/2022 9:34 p.m.

Hello companions.

I begin to be quite fed up with the errors of "exhausted sensor" before the 14 days of free freestyle sensors2.

Only this year I have already suffered 5 errors of that type.The last one today when I tried to make a fair measure after a high glucose alarm and the result I obtained was "exhausted sensor" when there were still 3 days to meet the 14 since I started the sensor.

In all cases I claim Freestyle and send me a replacement sensor, but I have already notified them of my tiredness and the risk that these failures can suppose if anyone happens to me in a situation of not having another sensor to replace the exhausted, whatwhich can be several or many hours without being able to make glucose measures.

Because of the circumstances in which these failures happen, it is a syndic of system failures, whether the sensor or app.Abbott has all the information about the use we make of the sensor and failures, so that these failures urgently correct, for the good of the users and by the fiablingility of their products and their prestige as a pharmaceutical company.

Greetings.

domingot's profile photo
domingot
08/19/2022 9:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I have recently started with the sensors and the second I've put on 5 days before.So I have put another and call to send me another.But I hope it doesn't happen very often.
Greetings

Ainhoaaa's profile photo
Ainhoaaa
09/23/2023 10:32 a.m.

ainhoaaa said:

I fear that this goes for streams, the same will come out 5 good that 3 will be bad.

Thus, we are going to do.

At least customer service is very good and they immediately send you the replacement.At least I have never had problems, even when they have taken off for a blow, that they are supposed to cover it.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/23/2023 11:02 a.m.

Well, you should try the Medtronics.They say it lasts 7 days, but most of it fails before.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
09/24/2023 4:54 p.m.

My experience with the Free Style 2, for more than 2 years, is very positive.It has only failed me 1. I have had 3 more incidents (sensor takeoff), which I can't attribute to Abbott.The culprits have been marcosous doors that occasionally lurk me.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
09/24/2023 11:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.