{'en': 'That life was serious', 'es': 'Que la vida iba en serio'} Image

That life was serious

LaSelva's profile photo   10/09/2022 2:09 p.m.

Hello colleagues,

I have spent my primel control successfully.Of a glycosylated from 12 to 6. Peptide C in normal values.22 kg less.Walk every day ...

Enfin, I'm happy but also thoughtful.With a family history of DM2, obesity and sedentary lifestyle, she was the perfect candidate to have DM2.And I did nothing to avoid it.

As the poet Jaime Gil de Biedma wrote:

That life was serious
one begins to understand later

LaSelva's profile photo
LaSelva
10/09/2022 2:09 p.m.

66 años. DMII desde 6/22. Jardiance 10 1/0/0. Metformina 850 0/1/1. Ozempic 0’50 1 semanal. Hb A1c mayo/22: 12’1- octubre/22: 6’1

laselva said:
Hello colleagues,

I have spent my primel control successfully.Of a glycosylated from 12 to 6. Peptide C in normal values.22 kg less.Walk every day ...

Enfin, I'm happy but also thoughtful.With a family history of DM2, obesity and sedentary lifestyle, she was the perfect candidate to have DM2.And I did nothing to avoid it.

As the poet Jaime Gil de Biedma wrote:

That life was serious
one begins to understand later

Well, congratulations!Not everything you have done is easy.
Do not worry, we all make mistakes and if not, we would not be people.It makes no sense to look at the past.Look at the present and let your good control.Impossible to do better.
And yes, life is serious, but thank God it gives us second opportunities ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/09/2022 4:16 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

You are right @isabelbota.You have to adapt to the present and take advantage of all the opportunities that life gives us.They also say that mistakes make you wiser ... 😊

LaSelva's profile photo
LaSelva
10/09/2022 5:26 p.m.

66 años. DMII desde 6/22. Jardiance 10 1/0/0. Metformina 850 0/1/1. Ozempic 0’50 1 semanal. Hb A1c mayo/22: 12’1- octubre/22: 6’1

Congratulations @laselva.Marine fabric your achievement, spectacular.How do you feel?You will be very proud.Now don't relax, continue with your good habits

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
10/09/2022 6:42 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Hi @ENSALADA, they say that every way begins with a first step.I only have all the way ... less one step.Thank you, even if it once stumbles, I will continue.

LaSelva's profile photo
LaSelva
10/09/2022 7:44 p.m.

On Monday I went to the dentist for an implant.When he asks me about the control analytics I tell him that of cinema.He looks at her and tells me that with a glycosilada of 6'1 ​​and a blood glucose of 115, I am at the limit for me to do the intervention.That the glycosilada range goes from 4 to 6. The implant made me.

I so happy and it turns out that apparently is not enough.If doing everything almost to the letter I have that glyc, what will happen to the next one?I have been with depression (my other chronic disease) with episodes of anxiety in which, like everything forbidden and extreme exhaustion in which I can barely get out of bed.The next Glico will be Aúpa.

And there is no truce for the diabetic.This disease requires you to always be alert for the rest of your life!That is, you are in a battle that will never end.

I don't know what else to do.Everything I can and is not enough.

LaSelva's profile photo
LaSelva
11/24/2022 2:27 p.m.

laselva said:
on Monday I went to the dentist for an implant.When he asks me about the control analytics I tell him that of cinema.He looks at her and tells me that with a glycosilada of 6'1 ​​and a blood glucose of 115, I am at the limit for me to do the intervention.That the glycosilada range goes from 4 to 6. The implant made me.

I so happy and it turns out that apparently is not enough.If doing everything almost to the letter I have that glyc, what will happen to the next one?I have been with depression (my other chronic disease) with episodes of anxiety in which, like everything forbidden and extreme exhaustion in which I can barely get out of bed.The next Glico will be Aúpa.

And there is no truce for the diabetic.This disease requires you to always be alert for the rest of your life!That is, you are in a battle that will never end.

I don't know what else to do.Everything I can and is not enough.

Do not worry, they are very wide security margins.I tell you what happened to me.
I went to make me two implants on Thursday, I had analytics on Friday because I had many diabetes symptoms (thirst, a lot of pee, a lot!!!
And the implants went perfectly in these conditions!
Then I told the dentist and he told me that the problem could have been healing, but it wasn't.
Everything will never be perfect, but without it either.So keep taking care of you and especially that depression, which is not good for diabetes or at all.Assume that life makes us difficulties and we move on the best we can.And while enjoying.
Much encouragement, that you carry good control.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/24/2022 2:42 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thanks for the mood @isabelbota.I continue with all my strength although there are days, like the latter, in which I think I do not do it well, that I do not do enough.

LaSelva's profile photo
LaSelva
11/24/2022 2:50 p.m.

And thanks, @isabelbota, for counting your experience with dental implants.He has reassured me, I was also a little restless with the subject, although I have not said it because it seems nothing but I am.☺️☺️☺️

LaSelva's profile photo
LaSelva
11/24/2022 2:57 p.m.

@LaSelva: A 6.1 hemoglobin, diabetics is a very good figure. You have to happen to what the dentist tells you. The best knows a lot about implants, but of diabetes ... 0.0

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/24/2022 5:35 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.