{'en': 'Smartwatch compatible with Dexcom G6', 'es': 'Smartwatch compatible con DEXCOM G6'} Image

Smartwatch compatible with Dexcom G6

GlucoMaratón's profile photo   10/02/2022 7:47 p.m.

Gonz said:
Yes is wearos, version 4, you can easily check it using Google.

Yes, indeed it is.In the end I bought it, but I have a day of use and the battery has lasted me from 6:40 in the morning until now, 17:05.If someone is thinking of buying it, it is not worth it.I'll try it for a couple more days, but look bad ...

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
11/10/2023 5:06 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

I have a Galaxy Watch 4. The day I updated it to Wear OS 4 The battery certainly lasted very little.But after turning off the cardiac record, sleep ... and all monitoring applications that come active by default, the thing changed.I get up at 7:45 and when I lie at 00:30 I still have 65% battery.I only have xDrip working, but I don't need anymore either.With being aware of glucose I have already fulfilled.The Galaxy Watch 6 has more battery and a more modern processor, which should last longer.

Gonz's profile photo
Gonz
11/10/2023 5:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Gonz I'm going to try it!Thank you!I thought they were not activated

NiñaBurbuja
11/10/2023 6:38 p.m.

Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

niñaburbuja said:
@Gon I will try to do it!Thank you!I thought they were not activated

I tell you the same as @gonz, I have the Galaxy 4 Classic and the battery lasts 2 days.Of course, everything deactivated.I only use it for continuous measurement with Diabox.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/11/2023 12:10 a.m.

sandman said:
niñaburbuja said:
@Gon I will try to do it!Thank you!I thought they were not activated

I tell you the same as @gonz, I have the Galaxy 4 Classic and the battery lasts 2 days.Of course, everything deactivated.I only use it for continuous measurement with Diabox.

How are they activated and deactivated?I have the galaxy 4

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
11/11/2023 11:10 a.m.

@Diabestic takes away that you automatically detect walking, all health measurements: pulse, tension, etc.
Thus lasts 2 days, only time and diabox

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/11/2023 9:13 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@diabetic removes that automatically detects walking, all health measurements: pulse, tension, etc.
Thus lasts 2 days, only time and diabox

OK thanks

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
11/11/2023 11:47 p.m.

Hello good morning if you have the Dexcom sensor I think in Garmin there are compatible screens to read Lis values ​​directly without lowering Nightscout

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
11/12/2023 11:51 a.m.

Hello everyone!I tell you after a few days using the Galaxy Watch 6.

In short, shit.Why have I paid so much money if I have to have everything disabled to last a miserable day?It does not compensate.I have deactivated everything, down to the brightness of the screen and that the screen is activated only when touching it ... and nothing, 1 day of use.

It is directly compatible with Dexcom.But go, it seems to me a nonsense 😔 Without a doubt, the worst purchase I have made in my life.

If you want a functional clock, of course this, for the price, it is not.The worst, I don't think I can return it.

NiñaBurbuja
11/16/2023 11:31 p.m.

niñaburbuja said:

In short, shit.Why have I paid so much money if I have to have everything disabled to last a miserable day?It does not compensate.I have deactivated everything, down to the brightness of the screen and that the screen is activated only when touching it ... and nothing, 1 day of use.

It is directly compatible with Dexcom.But go, it seems to me a nonsense 😔 Without a doubt, the worst purchase I have made in my life.

If you want a functional clock, of course this, for the price, it is not.The worst, I don't think I can return it.

I think there is a period of withdrawal for purchase.
If you are not happy with the purchase you should inform yourself about the possibility of returning it.
I have the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic and it lasts 2 full days without problems.Obviously I charge it every day but, for example, right now it is 67% since I put it this morning at 7.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/17/2023 12:09 a.m.

I also have a galaxy 4 and it lasts 2 days.I'm loading it 48h later because it marks 15%

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/17/2023 12:59 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

yaizaj said:
hello good morning if you have the dexcom sensor I think in Garmin there are compatible screens to read lis values ​​directly without having to download Nightscout

Good night.

Indeed, I have a Garmin Phoenix 6x Pro and I carry a screen with the constantly visible glycemia, and I last the battery, with all possible sensors and measurements of the clock lit, 15 days.If you remove oximetry, go up to 21 days of autonomy.
It is not a smartwatch as they ask in the title of the thread, but a sports clock, but it is a pass at all levels.

All the best.

Shark's profile photo
Shark
11/17/2023 1:32 a.m.

niñaburbuja said:

Try to return it.Legally there are 15 days, according to the sites it is extended (Mediamarkt puts it on the ticket, I think it was 60 days).You have nothing to lose for trying, what is a shame is to spend good money so as not to be happy.
And if you are in the term and put Pegas, ask for complaints.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/17/2023 7:56 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.