{'en': 'And what about glucose gels?', 'es': 'Y que pasa con los geles de glucosa?'} Image

And what about glucose gels?

cacharro's profile photo   08/22/2022 4:51 p.m.

Well, sought by ahì I said that there are glucose gels that can be carried in your pocket in case there is hypoglycemia.

I carry three or four sugar involves in aluminum foil and they never broke.

Does anyone use gels?

Thank you.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
08/22/2022 4:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I use the one that sells the mercadona enervit sport

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
08/22/2022 9:52 p.m.

Since I met the glucose pills I no longer have remains of sugar through my bag.Gels of glucose to me, I suppose that because of the texture, I do not like anything so I do not use them, although I suppose they will be a good option to carry in the bag or pockets.

If you want to gossip the pills search on the Diabetika website, there are several flavors;)

Tam's profile photo
Tam
08/22/2022 10:03 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

Nor is it that the sugar bother me much. Look to see in diabetics. Thank you

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
08/23/2022 11:34 a.m.

I do use them, and they are very comfortable.Its effect is very fast, but come on, this goes in tastes.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
08/23/2022 11:39 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

tam said:
If you want
Do you know if there are them with sugar lump?Because it would be the only way for me to replace lumps for something else.That and that comes out cheaper than a lump, of course.

12mas37's profile photo
12mas37
08/23/2022 5:01 p.m.

@12mas37 Those who give you free with coffees 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/23/2022 10:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@12mas37 There are flavorless but logically, they are not cheaper than a lump

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/24/2022 10:36 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@Cacharo I have been using them for a while, I like you very

paz's profile photo
paz
08/28/2022 11:06 a.m.

Hello!

I only use them extraordinary.If I'm going to make a long walk or go several days on vacation, etc.But Normal I don't use them, they are very expensive (in my opinion) and for a "normal" hypo it is difficult for me to handle because then they upload me a lot.I've been with candies for a while, because sugar already gives me a lot of disgust.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
08/28/2022 8:36 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Yesterday I bought lemon flavor.I always carry sugar but I recognize that I leave my mouth pasty later, so I pass through the pharmacy for another reason and bought them.
They are rich, they remind me of the sudrales when I was little, those who got rid of in the mouth and then stung a little.2 pills are 5G HC, so for a Gordas hipay they are not worth, it would need at least 4.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/29/2022 8:20 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I used these gels for a long time and apart from being expensive, they cloy me too much and sometimes I don't need 15 g to overcome a light hypo.Use sugar and glycoup pills both in 3 Y.5 g hc format, thus I avoid rebounding

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
08/29/2022 8:28 a.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.