{'en': "If I don't get minimum to 120 after eating, I'm not fine", 'es': 'Si no me sube minimo a 120 despues de comer, no estoy bien'} Image

If I don't get minimum to 120 after eating, I'm not fine

Sherpa41's profile photo   10/06/2022 6:31 p.m.

During the day if I am 70 or 80 I am fine.On the other hand, if after eating I am 70, 80 or even 90 or 100, I am almost trembling with many nerves.Until I get to 120 I don't feel anything right.

In full digestion, at 130-140 it is when I am perfect.

Is it normal?

Does anyone else happen?

Thank you!

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/06/2022 6:31 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41, I don't know if you check it with capillary, maybe you are lower.Or it can happen that the descent is fast and you notice more.
I don't know .. Maybe if you drink some juice with food, you avoid it.
Anyway you are supercontrolled.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/06/2022 7:43 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I with 70 -80 already rescue with a tangerine.In that range, with any physical activity I go to Hip.110-120 is my comfort zone.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
10/06/2022 10:33 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

If with capillary.I do not trust the sensors in low values.

And it happens to me very occasionally, that of being so tight while I do the digestion.But it bothers me a lot.

And still it is hard for me to take something with sugar, if the glucometers mark that I am not low.It goes against everything they have told us.

Today, for example, I have taken a tranquilizer, to calm that nervousness.But I think the next time I spend, I will spend everything and take something with sugar.Even if it is in 100.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/06/2022 10:43 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41: If you find it hard to take sugar when you are digestion, try a little fruit as @ensalada says.I take advantage and like grapes that I love.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
10/07/2022 1:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

In my case, if I am 120 after eating I have the insured hypo.

Maromaco's profile photo
Maromaco
10/07/2022 8:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

sherpa41 said:
during the day if I am 70 or 80 I am fine.On the other hand, if after eating I am 70, 80 or even 90 or 100, I am almost trembling with many nerves.Until I get to 120 I don't feel anything right.

In full digestion, at 130-140 it is when I am perfect.

Is it normal?Does anyone else happen?

Man!It is that with 70-80 you are on the edge of a hiccup, if you no longer have it since you say you are trembling.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
10/08/2022 7:39 p.m.

I am fine, I think the body gets used to having higher postprandials and that is why it has the feeling of hypo.
You should not PQ between 70 and 100 is normal blood glucose for everyone, also for diabetics, 70 is not hypo.Another thing is that it costs us infinite to get to that and we put ourselves higher ranks that are considered good control (that that is also debatable).

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/21/2022 8:57 p.m.

BUAH !!When I am stable in 90 and goes down 85-75 I already rescue because I will end up at Hip if I do not remedy .... my comfort zone is to see 100. Although surprisingly this morning I have been stable at 85 ....I suppose that being awake and however little you move it is easy to go to Hipo.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/23/2022 10:20 p.m.

Do not clarify it in the 1st message but this only happens to me when I make a good meal.2 Good dishes and dessert.When I'm full.I remember some birthdays, Christmas and others, that I had a bad time for this.For being too fair.Right after eating.

My theory is that food sugar is not distributed so well through the body and brain, when almost all the blood is doing heavy digestion.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/24/2022 12:37 a.m.

In the food I put the insulin after eating.Thus I calculate on what I have really eaten and I avoid just justifying my stomach.It happens to me as to you.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/24/2022 11:34 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Hello: the same thing happens to you if at eating it I have 80 I am fatal and at 15 min I am 50 you are wrong because sure that the sensor measures you more, sure that instead of 80 you are 60 and beingIn the insulin peak glycemia goes down quickly and you are fatal and sometimes you are 100 but how you are going down you are fatal.The least is to lower the rapid of food a bit.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
11/27/2022 3:43 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
I don't clarify it in the 1st message but this only happens to me when I make a good meal.2 Good dishes and dessert.When I'm full.I remember some birthdays, Christmas and others, that I had a bad time for this.For being too fair.Right after eating.

My theory is that food sugar is not distributed so well through the body and brain, when almost all the blood is doing heavy digestion.

I have always felt like this when I am Justillo after eating, even if I do not end in hypoglycemia.When I start climbing I feel better.It's curious ... there has to be some reason ...

Gonz's profile photo
Gonz
11/27/2022 5:28 p.m.

Hi Sherpa 41, in my opinion Sherpa You are going too low during the day, I would lower the dose of basal insulin but I do not go through my word I asked the endocrine

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
11/29/2022 3:59 a.m.

K5288pn25.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.